LUSH Daddyo shampoo

LUSH Daddyo shampoo
Daddyo shampooDaddyo shampoo

3.4

Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Alkyl Sulfate, Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Cocamide DEA, Cocamide MEA, Perfume, Glycol Cetearate, Fresh Lime Juice (Citrus limetta), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cananga Oil (Cananga odorata), *Limonene, *Linalool, Coumarin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Colour 61585, Colour 18050

on 5/27/2006 4:40:00 PM

Great shine from this shampoo on my dark hair. You don't have to have grey hair to benefit from it.

on 5/24/2006 4:39:00 PM

LOVE!
Was a bit worried about this one when I smelt it in the store, it smelled almost like a burnt wood, but had read reviews that it had done wonders for brassiness. To my joy not only does it smell like violets when taken out of the overwhelming store context, it makes my blonde hair soft and noticeably less brassy. I love this shampoo!

on 4/22/2006 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Meh! It's okay...I also am not sure if it actually does something to my hair. For the money I will not repurchase. The smell is nice, but nothing earth shattering.

on 4/20/2006 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hum.. I'm not sure that Daddyo actually does what it claims to. I wanted a purple shampoo to keep my ashy highlights from turning warm as it tends to do so quickly on asian hair. I probably need to find a purple conditioner to do the trick. But anyway, Daddyo is a good regular shampoo. I am fond of the violet scent and colour, and it foams up well enough, but one of the ingredients is SLS, so I may not repurchase it in the future. The largest bottle is ~CAD$25 (for 16oz).

on 4/3/2006 1:54:00 PM

basically this shampoo did nothing for me- i dont think it hurt my colored blonde hair any but it certainly didnt make it bright and shiny. the biggest thing though is that the scent is AWFUL. maybe i got a bad bottle but it smells like werid chemical cough syrup or something. i had no idea it was supposed to be violet until reading it on here! i cant bring myself to use it again because it is literally the worst smelling product i have ever used!

Thank you Lush for making this lovely purple, thick shampoo! It's meant for blonde/grey hair, but my hair is brown/red... Don't let the label fool you and try it!
It has this lovely, violet scent and makes this rich, creamy and purple lather! It makes my hair very shiny and does a nice detangling job.
A staple!

on 2/13/2006 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have a lot of "platinum" (who said GREY!) hair. Actually I don't have a problem with "yellowing" but decided to try a sample of this just to check it out. There was absolutely NO foam/bubbles/lather . . . like putting lotion on your wet head & smearing it around. My hair was not brighter afterwards. It WAS more flat & droopy than normal - like I'd washed my hair with lotion. Never again. Glad I decided to sample first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wanted this shampoo to do what it says it does so very much. I'm a natural platinum blonde and my hair darkens and turns orange (sometimes pink) in the winter, especially on the underside where the sun doesn't hit. I bought DaddyO hoping it would cut a lot of the brassiness I get in the winter. It's a pretty color and it doesn't smell too bad, but it does nothing for my orange hair.

on 1/8/2005 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Off all the LUSH shampoo's I've tired (and I've tried them all) this is one of my favorites. I've heard many don't like the smell but I love it. Even though I use a lot if it per use it still has lasted me a long time. I don't know if it has made my hair more blond or not. My mom has always said I was a dark blonde and I alwasys said I was a light brown. Now I agree with her. But that may also have to do with the fact that my highlights are finally growing out. Of all the LUSH shampoo's this and BIG may be the only one's I'll buy again. If the price were lower I could say for sure that I would get this again.

This is one of those products that stinks to be in the bottle but smells fabulous on my hair. I like the bright purple color and smell. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way. I don't think that it leaves my blonde hair brighter :-(