MAC Pigment in Kitschmas

MAC Pigment in Kitschmas
MAC Kitschmas Pigment

3.7

I believe that people who love this pigment are the ones who love all girl. Sadly, i am not one of these people. I have both and never use them because they look awful on me ! I don`t think that this is a particularly special colour but have used it on other people and works very well with violet.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Well...this is pretty, but I wouldn't rave over it. It looks like every other shimmery lilac that I own - comparable to Stila Key or MAC Beatiful Iris. But that's just my opinion!

on 1/23/2005 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I got this SUPER cheap on ebay, and i was actually planning to re-sell it on ebay...but i decided to try it and i'm quite glad I did.

I use it as a very light wash over my entire lid, from brow to lash...and it brightens up the entire area and gives it sparkle (but not too much).

I love this as an eye brightener, but as an eyeshadow, applied full strength, it would be too sparkly (especially for daytime).

Overall, a great product, and i plan on experimenting more with it as a highlighter.

on 2/1/2005 11:56:00 PM

I got this as a gift and I do not understand all the commotion about this Pigment! Granted it is a very lovely pale lilac/lavendar, but I have no idea why people were paying up to $40 for this on ebay when it was discontinued.
I mean it's all right. But I just don't find myself reaching for it!
The consistency of this is like Rose Pigment . . . a little chunkier than some of the others, but it has a very distinct sparkle to it. Almost like Frost Pigment.
When I run out (which will be NEVER since the jar will last me 4 life times), I probably won't rebuy!

on 2/28/2005 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

this is a GORGEOUS color, now another one of my favorites along with all-girl. SO pretty, and I think it goes well with purple e/shadows.

on 2/22/2005 2:37:00 PM

I expected this piggie to have more prounounced color. Its beautiful, I am a PPP with green eyes and freckles and I have to load my brush up a couple of times to get the kind of effect I want. Frosty, lilac-y shade.

on 1/22/2005 10:43:00 PM

This is another of my favorite pigments, I reach for this often! I love it as a blush and lipgloss. Very pretty and soft shimmery lavender/pink frost. I personally don't think it works well as an eyeshadow because it's so soft and almost sheer-like quality.

on 12/21/2004 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this recently on an impulse buy. and i didnt think i had anything to wear with it. I finally realised i had UD's lust it looked great for the holiday party i was at.

on 1/13/2005 7:35:00 AM

I wanted to like this piggie, but due to all the hype from the original Kitschmas, I was expecting way too much and was let down.

on 1/3/2005 9:32:00 PM

One of my favorite pigments, a lovely pale frosty lavender color. I wear this with violet, cornflower, or silver grey pigment; or as a highlighter/accent shade with many other shadows. My only criticism is that as others have noted a sifter pot would be a good idea.