Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

on 10/24/2010 3:42:00 PM

I have oily skin so I like this product because you can control the amount you want on your skin. Plus its so refreshing on the skin. Also in the summer its great if you get a little to much sun on your face, a little spritz and your skin feels less tight and itchy.

This is my new favourite product! My husband laughs at me because he says it's water in a can, but it is fantastic! Ever since started using this 2 weeks ago my skin looks clearer and brighter and well moisturised.

I use this after I moisturise in the evenings and mornings, and then just before I put on my liquid makeup. I don't wait until it dries before applying foundation, and it makes my make-up glide on, giving a hint of deweyness. My make-up seems to last longer with this too.

I honestly think this is just the best. Shame it is so expensive!

on 10/13/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I revised my review. from 5 to 2. cause it dris my skin.
right after I apply it, it feels like hydrating my skin. but it dries out very quickly. i don't use it anymore

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product because it is convenient when i can't moisturize(or wash) my face, but it's basically just like splashing water on your face and it really doesn't do much for makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I first started using this more than 30 years ago, when I was going to school in France, in the south, and the summers were very hot and sticky. This was commonly used by a lot of women as a beauty aid. My best friend and I both bought big cans of this (all that was available then) and used this regularly, especially to freshen up when we were travelling on trains (very hot and stuffy in the summer) and throughout the day. On and off over the years, I've purchased the smaller cans that are now available (and more convenient for purse/work/gym) and still enjoy this product. As the previous reviewer commented, it's not the same as water in a spritzer. The fine mist and the quality of the water do make a difference (or I think they do and so maybe it is an indulgence but it's a pretty nice one!)

on 8/18/2010 8:12:00 AM

A sucker born every minute ? nooo ! . people think im insane when i bring this out and it looks like water in a can. but it is better than simply spraying yourself with an atomizer, this is the replacement for the eu de thermale avene version, which was very calming and soothing as well, but this has more appealing packaging. I spray myself when i am hot and just bothered, why not simply splash my face with water from the tap? because this is a luxury item and it is an indulgence worth having. Just buy it and enjoy the soft dewy skin it gives you.

on 7/22/2010 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahh water in a can. I love this stuff. I always keep a bottle in my purse, in my room, and a big one in my ice box. I like being being able to spray water on my face when I need a little pick me up, or if i'm a bit dry. I like being able to use this year around, and I will continue to buy forever.
This also works as a great night-time moisturizer. Just spray a lot on your face before bed and let it sink in over night.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have been using this for about 2-3 months. i found it from all the youtube reviews. I somehow tend to get very oily in the summertime. Its really not pleasant to get up and splash water every single time and have the makeup spread everywhere. I always have this on my table everywhere, and whenever i feel oily or hot on my face i just spray it with this.

The surprising thing though is that I think it has really helped me keep my skin better- like it does not strip it of its moisture! also, i have noticed a reduction in breakouts. summer breakouts. i really think it has a lot to do with this product. I have the 5oz bottle. i think i can still use it for a couple more weeks, or maybe even longer. so even though its priced high, it does last a very long time. I am already going to goto ulta and purchase my other one today!

on 7/10/2010 10:28:00 PM

Yes should be a maybe. I do enjoy the spritz of water on my face in the summer time to cool off. I also enjoy it in the winter. I just can not see myself buying this again unless I am in a warmer area. In Buffalo you just do not need it that often... It is a vacation staple though.
Update*** I use Avene or Roc before I would buy this again