Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

It's crazy how we pay so much money for compressed water.
But I do have to admit, this is a great product to have.
My favorite use is for touch-ups. If I need to redo my makeup, I will pat down my oil with a clean and clear oil sheet, then I will spray my face with this, take a makeup sponge and pat powder or compressed foundation all over. It holds the makeup to your face better.
I also use it to clean my eyeliner brush, which I have to do daily. So just a tiny little spritz and I pat the brush on a washcloth (which I always have nearby to clean, wipe my fingers, etc).

on 11/11/2010 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this stuff :) most of the time when im really dry around my mouth i spray it all over my faced... and it doesn't make my oily cheeks more oily but hydrates my dry parts! its wonderful :) i usually dab away the excess with a napkin or a sponge ! it makes my face look nice and dewy :) i also use it to set everything. but i would recommend who ever is gonna buy this to buy the travel size for your purse and large size for home. because i love touching up my makeup after having "fun" with my guy and spraying this after makes everything blend so you cant even tell i touched it up ;) pretty much i just love it :) CAN YOU TELL?

on 11/3/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Water in a can, you're so cute. I have dry skin, so spraying water on it feels refreshing and definitely can't hurt anything. I'd repurchase. It's expensive for water, yes. But expensive if you think of it as a makeup product, nah.

on 10/24/2010 3:42:00 PM

I have oily skin so I like this product because you can control the amount you want on your skin. Plus its so refreshing on the skin. Also in the summer its great if you get a little to much sun on your face, a little spritz and your skin feels less tight and itchy.

This is my new favourite product! My husband laughs at me because he says it's water in a can, but it is fantastic! Ever since started using this 2 weeks ago my skin looks clearer and brighter and well moisturised.

I use this after I moisturise in the evenings and mornings, and then just before I put on my liquid makeup. I don't wait until it dries before applying foundation, and it makes my make-up glide on, giving a hint of deweyness. My make-up seems to last longer with this too.

I honestly think this is just the best. Shame it is so expensive!

on 10/13/2010 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I revised my review. from 5 to 2. cause it dris my skin.
right after I apply it, it feels like hydrating my skin. but it dries out very quickly. i don't use it anymore

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product because it is convenient when i can't moisturize(or wash) my face, but it's basically just like splashing water on your face and it really doesn't do much for makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I steal this from my girlfriend all the time, it's so refreshing!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I first started using this more than 30 years ago, when I was going to school in France, in the south, and the summers were very hot and sticky. This was commonly used by a lot of women as a beauty aid. My best friend and I both bought big cans of this (all that was available then) and used this regularly, especially to freshen up when we were travelling on trains (very hot and stuffy in the summer) and throughout the day. On and off over the years, I've purchased the smaller cans that are now available (and more convenient for purse/work/gym) and still enjoy this product. As the previous reviewer commented, it's not the same as water in a spritzer. The fine mist and the quality of the water do make a difference (or I think they do and so maybe it is an indulgence but it's a pretty nice one!)

on 8/18/2010 8:12:00 AM

A sucker born every minute ? nooo ! . people think im insane when i bring this out and it looks like water in a can. but it is better than simply spraying yourself with an atomizer, this is the replacement for the eu de thermale avene version, which was very calming and soothing as well, but this has more appealing packaging. I spray myself when i am hot and just bothered, why not simply splash my face with water from the tap? because this is a luxury item and it is an indulgence worth having. Just buy it and enjoy the soft dewy skin it gives you.