Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Super Rich Conditioner
Super Rich Conditioner

Water Purified (Aqua Purificata), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 11/20/2007 1:48:00 PM

It's an okay conditioner, but for me not fabulous. It does a fine job of moisturizing, and it smells nice . I like the texture, and all, but it just doesn't quite do IT for me, not enough to spend the money on this product. I don't detest it like Creme de Coco, nor love it like the Color Support or Pureology's Nanoworks. I will get through this bottle, and most likely not repurchase.

It isn't quite hydrating enough, and it doesn't give my hair as much shine and movement as I like. Like I say it's ok, but not my HG.It does no harm.... I have highlighted, long, wavy hair, that is pretty healthy despite all those things.

on 11/19/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was hoping to just flip over this product after all the hype. But I have to rate it just "okay" for me.

I have long, wavy, porous hair that tends to frizz. This conditioner doesn't seem to make much more difference than some of my other faves (i.e., Redken Butter Treat).... and they cost less.

A little goes a long way, which is nice. I won't repurchase, but am curious to try some other B&B products.

on 11/19/2007 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the packaging, and it isn't as expensive as it seems because you really don't need much compared to other conditioners. But at the same time it REALLY doesn't live up to the hype as far as I'm concerned. It hydrates and it doesn't weigh the hair down too much (as long as you don't get it near your scalp) but it does leave some build up in my hair. Worst of all: with any shampoo it makes my hair very electric. With the gentle shampoo it makes my hair completely unbearably, sticking to my face and at the same time standing out at ninety degrees from my head, electric. It's very waxy in consistency, and I find that it coats the hair rather than really hydrate or moisturize. I bought it because of the great reviews and maybe my expectations were a bit high, but I'm completely underwhelmed.

on 10/30/2007 2:48:00 AM

This is great, although I wish it came in a squeezable tube, I have trouble getting the stuff out! Other than that I love it. Freakin' expensive though. If I find anything else as good as this and cheaper I will change, but nothing yet.

So this product is expensive and comes in a tiny little bottle, but it is the best conditioner for my curls that I have ever tried. Hands down, this is an HG, for anyone with dry or curly hair. I just get my hair soaking wet and apply the conditioner (i use a lot of it) and come it through my tangles in the shower. This really works wonders.

on 11/10/2007 6:51:00 PM

This is my HG conditioner. I use this + B&B Gentle shampoo and I adore them. I have curly (spiral curls) hair that I blow dry and flat iron every 2 days, but I always get complemented on how healthy my hair is. A little goes a long way with this conditioner. I use 2 bottles of shampoo for every 1 bottle of conditioner, and I condition from root to tip. It lasts a loooong time. This is GREAT for curly hair: its very moisturizing but doesn't weigh your hair down.

on 9/18/2007 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Usually, I use Pureology's Hydrate Conditioner, so I'm comparing this to that. Actually, there is no comparison. The smell was very artificial, which I didn't like. The texture was nice, and it didn't take a lot of product for my hair. I left it in about 5 minutes. All seemed fine until I dried my hair. I had so much static cling! Flyaways EVERYWHERE. And it was still humid outside, so go figure!! Parts of my hair were very hard to comb through, something that doesn't happen with Pureology. All in all, very disappointing. I didn't notice any reason to use it again, much less purchase it again. Get a sample or small bottle if you must try it. It wasn't Super-anything.

on 8/22/2007 3:28:00 PM

I HAVE NEVER TRIED BUMBLE AND BUMBLE BEFORE I USUALLY USE KERASTASE. I NEEDED A RICH CONDITIONER FOR MY PARCHED LONG HAIR. THIS MADE MY HAIR SOOO SOFT AND BOUNCY THAT I WAS SOLD.

ONLY CON: MAKE CAUSE FLYAWAYS, AND A LITTLE FRIZZ IF NO OTHER PRODUCTS ARE USED TO SEAL THE HAIR.

OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE IT SMELLS GOOD, AND MAKES HAIR SOFT AND MANAGEABLE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

The gentle shampoo is great. Nothing to say. The Super Rich is another story.
My hair is baby fine with oily roots. Most conditioners weigh my hair down so I tend to shy away from deep moisturizers and the multiplication of styling products etc. So be very scared when I say that the Super Rich simply was not moisturizing or conditioning enough. This coming from the girl who sometimes goes without conditioner when she wants her hair to have body.
I don't know what purpose this serves if it does not condition. The only reason I finished the bottle is because I used it at my scalp to tame flyaways. Also the cap clogs. Too bad because the shampoo is nice.
Dommage.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

*2c/3a curly*
Great for dry, coloured hair when used with the matching shampoo. Wouldnt be the best thing to use if you have oily hair as its purpose is to moisturise! Personally I'm not a fan of the honey scent but its not exactly offensive. Not HG or anything but would use again!
Currently using Matrix Biolage hydrating shampoo & conditioner which i find alot more moisturising than this.