Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickWET N WILD CATSUIT MATTE

4.1

on 3/4/2017 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've tried just about all of these and find that while they are easy to apply and have great pigmentation, they are just too darn drying. My favorite is the fuchsia, but I'm giving the rest to my daughter. I definitely prefer NYX brand matte liquid lipsticks.

on 3/3/2017 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These have been positively mentioned so much on the internet and I recently tried one of their semi matte lipsticks and loved it so I bought one of these in the shade pink really hard. It's horrible. The color is nice, but the formula is everything that could be bad about a matte lipstick. It feels and looks dry and begins to crumble. Applying any kind of lip balm only makes it worse. It looks and feels awful. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

The first time I bought this it was in a Barbie pink color. I don't know what I was thinking. The color was not my shade for sure, but also the texture was not good. It was patchy and didn't dry down all the way. But I kept hearing how great it was on YouTube, so for $5 I tried again. Went with the color Rebel Rose and it is beautiful and perfect! The texture is great, it dries down to a comfortable finish and goes great with so many makeup looks. Performs as well as pricier liquid lipsticks in my opinion, so I will definitely repurchase this!

on 3/3/2017 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Yasss! For the longest, I was looking for a dupe for KVDs Vampira liquid lippie because I thought that it was way too patchy. The search is OVA! AND it's only $5.00! Wet n' Wild has outdone themselves this time. Video Vixen looks just like Vampira, very matte NOT patchy and incredible staying power. If like me and you're looking for a Vampira dupe, I promise you, look no further.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought mine at Walmart and got the shade "Pink Really Hard" and it's a baby pink that dries down a bright pink. It is very easy to apply with the dented applicator. It goes on really creamy and it dries down to a matte finish. I wore this for the whole day and it lasted pretty well. You could tell that some of the product had worn off but it wasn't horrible to the point where there was no trace of color. I really like the color range, since it goes from really light colors to super dark colors. The packaging is cute, but I don't like how the applicator unscrews really easily. It could open by itself and possibly make a mess in your purse. But overall, this is the best liquid lipstick at the drugstore!

PROS - Very inexpensive CONS - I got the lightest shade and it was just patchy even on first application. This is something I don't usually experience with liquid lipsticks. Also, it wasn't matte. It took some blotting to get matte but that only made the patch was worse. Also, I usually don't have a strong aversion to smell but it smells VERY chemically. I didn't notice a taste however which is a plus, but I definitely would not recommend this product.

I have found most liquid matte lip colors to pull pink/red upon drying but rebel rose=perfect MLBB color, lasting power is impressive, very comfortable, price point can't be beat. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

on 3/1/2017 10:47:00 AM

I don't know if I purchased a faulty product but mine is so dry on it's like torture! I make sure my lips are exfoliated and moist first, so what gives? Does it last? Yes, but it looks and feels horribly dry. I have the color Rebel Rose, beautiful in the tube but dull on. I wanted to love this :-(

on 2/28/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this but was sadly disappointed. I got the color "Gimme Mocha" which is a really nice color(hoping to find something similar in a different formula). I would describe as a rosey brown or redwood color.

Anyways these are super drying and have no staying power even with lip liner and/or a lipbalm on. It does dry down fast but they basically crumble and slide off. Adding a gloss only makes ot worse

Sticking with their lipsticks instead of the liquids.

on 2/26/2017 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice to Fuchsia and Rebel Rose are the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Comfortable, long wearing, pigmented, completely kiss-proof, and very easy to apply. They dry down quickly, are opaque with just one layer, and don't leave my lips feeling sticky or dry. Keep in mind the colors dry down a little darker and more muted than they appear in the tube. A lot of the colors in this line are flattering to pale skin. All of these remove easily with a little oil, and they last magnificently through eating and drinking unless you're eating something with oil. They reapply well too.

Unfortunately, I had to knock off one star because some of the paler shades have more mediocre formulas. I had trouble with Pink So Hard and Nudist Peach. They tend to go on a little streaky/clumpy and settle into lip lines, although they are just as comfortable and long lasting as the better shades. Eventually I figured out I could make Nudist Peach work by scraping off most of the product from the applicator and applying only a very thin layer.

The applicator is a little fuzzy. I sometimes had trouble creating a perfectly smooth edge with it, so I recommend finishing everything off with a tiny lip brush.

Overall, these are definitely worth the five bucks. The good shades are an incredible deal, and if you get one of the duds, just return it. If you often find lipstick uncomfortable or you get annoyed when lip products transfer onto everything, you will love these. Highly recommend!