Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

on 2/28/2017 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this but was sadly disappointed. I got the color "Gimme Mocha" which is a really nice color(hoping to find something similar in a different formula). I would describe as a rosey brown or redwood color.

Anyways these are super drying and have no staying power even with lip liner and/or a lipbalm on. It does dry down fast but they basically crumble and slide off. Adding a gloss only makes ot worse

Sticking with their lipsticks instead of the liquids.

on 2/26/2017 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nice to Fuchsia and Rebel Rose are the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. Comfortable, long wearing, pigmented, completely kiss-proof, and very easy to apply. They dry down quickly, are opaque with just one layer, and don't leave my lips feeling sticky or dry. Keep in mind the colors dry down a little darker and more muted than they appear in the tube. A lot of the colors in this line are flattering to pale skin. All of these remove easily with a little oil, and they last magnificently through eating and drinking unless you're eating something with oil. They reapply well too.

Unfortunately, I had to knock off one star because some of the paler shades have more mediocre formulas. I had trouble with Pink So Hard and Nudist Peach. They tend to go on a little streaky/clumpy and settle into lip lines, although they are just as comfortable and long lasting as the better shades. Eventually I figured out I could make Nudist Peach work by scraping off most of the product from the applicator and applying only a very thin layer.

The applicator is a little fuzzy. I sometimes had trouble creating a perfectly smooth edge with it, so I recommend finishing everything off with a tiny lip brush.

Overall, these are definitely worth the five bucks. The good shades are an incredible deal, and if you get one of the duds, just return it. If you often find lipstick uncomfortable or you get annoyed when lip products transfer onto everything, you will love these. Highly recommend!

I have his in rebel rose and nudie patootie. For a matte lipstick these are not drying at all. The colors I have are very flattering for fair skin. The only thing is I wish these were more long wearing but that's with most lipsticks. They're great for everyday wear though and are only 4.99 so I highly recommend trying them out.

on 2/21/2017 8:32:00 PM

Rebel Rose - great muted pink! I put a clear gloss over top and it's perfect. And...on sale at Walgreen's this week - 3 for $10! (or $4.29 each) - Run!

on 2/22/2017 8:54:00 PM

Bought off eBay because this race is not sold in New Zealand.

Got the shade Video Vixen, a Dark, Intense, Vampy Red.
It sets, it IS matte. It doesn't seem to transfer BUT.... when I tried putting a topper over it? It wiped away.
I even used one of the Max Factor wax toppers over it, which is designed for those kind of budge-proof lipsticks... and it just wiped away.

Only tried it on my hand so far. But I think I will be selling this because I can't put a gloss over it without it turning into a transferring regular lipstick. Ew.

on 2/24/2017 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Purchasing something called "Liquid Catsuit" makes you feel like it should be at the back of the store behind a curtain and a sign that reads '18+ only'. And it would be worth it, for such a good lipstick. For less than the price of an adult rental video, behold "Liquid Catsuit" (Rebel Rose is a fave). I have heard mixed reviews on this lipstick - it doesn't stay on forever, BUT, if you apply a thin and even layer, it will give a lovely long lasting matte lip, that wears away very gradually and subtly. And I hope they add more colors to the roster, as I prefer this to the Kyle Lip Kits and Anastasia's offerings...AND they're only six bucks. Bravo. Great performance Wet N Wild !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've bought about every shade that is complimentary to fair skin.
They are perfect. I've never loved a lip product more. I used them everyday since I first got Nudie-Patootie.
Can't recommend enough.
A++++++++

on 2/16/2017 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

I thought I would try one of these to see what is the hype is about. I bought Pink Really Hard at Walgreen's, the only one left by its lonesome along with a peachy color one that I tend to avoid. I opened this up in the car and applied it. I made the mistake of applying it too heavily because the wand came out all gloppy and wet. The color on me is a bright Barbie pink. Way out of my comfort zone! It dried in less than five seconds and it felt comfortable. When I got home and looked in the mirror, I thought, gah, my lips looked shriveled like a raisin and the color clashed with my skin. I took it off with a regular makeup wipe, came off really easily. I experimented with this color the next morning. I applied Burt's Bee vanilla bean lip balm first, letting it soak in while I did the rest of my makeup. I applied this next by dabbing it a few times on my bottom lip, then spreading a thin coat with my finger, and the color isn't as bright. This dries matte really fast, even with the lip balm underneath. I then applied a gloss over ( a cheap dollar store clear one) it so my lips don't look too wrinkly and shriveled. The pink color is muted and this method for me lasted about 4 hours before I had to touch up at lunchtime. Same method, wipe it off, balm, color, finger, gloss. Takes me about 3 minutes to do.

I would like to try the other colors especially that dark red one. Walmarts by me has a limited selection of colors.

Update: 3/6/17 Finally grabbed the elusive Rebel Rose and Missy and Fierce at Walmart ( I returned Video Vixen - way too dark on me) Rebel Rose is a MLBB and the clear gloss on top on it eliminates the shriveled look I get from wearing matte lipsticks. Missy and Fierce is a true blue red but a little too bright on, thinning it out mutes it. This left a stain. Bumping this up a lippie, too.

on 2/14/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got three of these but have only worn one so far. The color does stay on well except in the center of your lips. BUT it transfers on everything. I kept reapplying and after 3 coats it really started to crumble and flake and look gross. It glides on smooth and doesn't seem drying and actually is matte! Not semi matte. 👍

I bought the catsuit give me mocha lip stain and doesn't stay on my lips I've tried putting lip balm underneath my lips and let it dry but it still comes off it comes off when I eat and it comes during the day.someone please tell me how to make it stay on because I really like the color otherwise I like it.