Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

This pallet is very versatile, love the colors no heavy feeling lasts at least 6 hours when not in the sun of course. Will buy again my daughter has confiscated it from me by she loves it too

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Love this palette, too faced is fast becoming my favourite make up brand ! Love the smell of peach, the colours are great especially for summer lovely corals and pinks. Colours apply nicely as with all toofaced eye shadows.
Really lovely palette and packaging

Got this palette in the mail today and I'm in love!
The colours are just what you'd expect from too faced, smooth, buttery and pigmented.
There is a wide range of warmer toned shimmer and matte colours with a few brighter ones also.
They blend amazingly well together and last a long time without fading too much (I used the benefit air patrol primer underneath).
Would definitely recommend for people with blue/green eyes as the warm colours really enhance lighter eyes.

PROS
-Gorgeous packaging.
-Good range of shades and finishes.
-Blendable and long lasting.
-Smells amazing!

CONS
-Hard to get hold of.
-Price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This pallet is worth the hype to me, and I'm sorry so many makeup mavens are missing out because it was such a limited quantity. I don't agree with Too Faced on that one. There's a wait list a mile long at the shop where I work that will never be fulfilled because the quantities were so severely limited, so why not make plenty and make everyone happy? With that being said, the colors are gorgeous, and while yes I agree it's got it's share of neutrals, it goes beyond with a deep green, purple and strangely wearable shades of peach that can't truly qualify as neutral. And as with all Too Faced eye shadows, the quality is incredible: smooth, blendable, velvety and luxurious. I keep reaching for this pallet daily because it's so wearable and versatile, and at night when I'm at my vanity removing my makeup I'll open it up just to take a whiff because it smells like peach candy. (And it tastes sweet too! I know this because I licked my brush to apply a deeper shade as a liner. Go figure.) I apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance if I have a long day ahead of me, and it doesn't budge. If I don't wear the primer it still lasts fairly well on my naturally oily eyelids. I'd recommend this pallet to makeup mavens and novices alike, if only it's availability hadn't been so limited. I really don't think that was fair. If you're able to buy this at the msrp, then my all means snatch it up, you won't regret it. However, pass if you can only find it on eBay for $125.00. Because at the end of the day, it's just eye shadow. Good eye shadow, but eye shadow none the less. If you want to treat yourself, there are plenty of other lovely and more readily available pallets to choose from.

Love it.

I saw this on one of kathleenlights video,her no mirror makeup video.

And I thought"If someone can make it that beautiful without a mirror,I might at least make it look like that with mirror."

So I went and get it lol.

I do understand the thought of that there are a little lack of peachy colour to call it a peach pallet,but I personally feel like it's kind of on point,I mean,main characters have to be the minorities right?

Oh and why I love this pallet?

It's a perfect everyday pallet,and all the good thing about too faced eye shadows works the same.

But there is one thing that I just can't get on the too faced pallet with this kind of package,they made the pallet with these good size mirror and cover them up with cardboard,just because they thought it's cute?
Why not just the cute card board and light weight pallet or just practical size mirror like you want me to use the mirror.

Anyway the shadows are really great so I can deal with anything came with them.

Oh and I don't really like the peach scent on this one,smells like peach soda not real peach.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am really pleased with this palette. Not so much the hype and the limited quantities which made getting this palette so difficult. This palette doesn't have any ground-breaking shades and many are easily dupe-able (essentially this is a neutral palette with pops of pinky peach, green and purple), but I like the fact that I can have all of these shades in one palette. And I really like this palette.

I don't enjoy the smell of this palette but it's not the worst thing in the world. It smells like chalky candy peaches.

I love the array of shades in this palette. Everything is so much prettier in person than the pictures online! There are so many beautiful shades in this palette, every time I open it, I don't know which shade to use first, I just want to use them all! The shimmers are buttery, the mattes are pigmented and the shades work so well together putting a look together is effortless.

I also love the fact that all the shadows are the same size. I never used those big shades, they always ended up being too light for my NW45 skin tone and I disliked having big shades I never used. I really like the overall tone of this palette, I find there are so many rich, dark, shades that play so nicely with my dark skin.

There are no straight up duds in this palette like there were in the Chocolate Bar (I'm looking at you Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon). There are a few shades that are sheer or patchy or prone to sheering out when blended (like Just Peachy, Talk Derby to Me, and Candied Peach) but they're still workable.

All in all; I enjoy the warmth and deepness of this palette and think the shades are really gorgeous. I do enjoy the array of shades and I think the packaging is adorable. It's not a must-have palette, but it will make a good addition to someone's collection if they like warm eyeshadows.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS MU HG PALETTE! The signature peach shade is perfect, along with summer yum, talk derby to me, and Bellini! the colors blend so well and are highly pigmented, they also last all day. I get compliments everywhere I go when I wear this! There isn't a single shade in here that wouldn't look amazing on any skin tone. I have medium tan skin and the pigments look exactly the same on me and in my pale Irish friend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This palette is a great everyday palette. I use all these shades on a regular basis. though I do agree that there could have been a better selection of peach shades since it is supposed to be a peach palette. Plus side though, it smells awesome and is very versatile.