NYX Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 4/12/2016 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Ok so this is a solid product. I have it in black. But this is my thing - it is $10 and I go to NYX to get things that are $6 or less. I might as well buy the Clinique skinny mechanical brow pencil. I will not buy this again but I will use it up.

I love the colour match for me in taupe, and I quickly got used to this micro kind of brow pencil after several use. I always use brow pencils with wider lead, and I was curious about a smaller tip. The micro point allows precise lines and I am enjoying it tho it takes ages to draw my brows. What made me not going to purchase this again is that it has no lasting power. After half of the day the end of my brows( where there's less hair) is completely gone. I don't have oily skin around the end my brows especially and my foundation isn't too dewy either. Brow pencils from some Korean brands that is like half of the price of this stays put. I'll keep try other ways to prime my brows and see if this product can work on me one day because I love the precision it brings.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Firm lead means thin hair like lines that mimic real hair. This a good thing. I don't see why girls like the soft lead which results in thick lines that needs to be blended which gives obvious fake colored in brows.
No complaints. This is similar to Mac eye brows retractable. But I stick to this since it is cheaper and gives the same results and quality

on 4/10/2016 5:26:00 PM

Great pencil for the price, really similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz and I would definitely recommend this if you want something similar to it.

on 3/27/2016 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty much a dupe for the ABH brow wiz. Super pigmented, a little goes a long way and the spooley on the other end is awesome. I would say that I need to fill in my brows a little bit darker because the color shows on lighter on my brows. I'll be repurchasing again if it isn't always sold out

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite brow product by far! I have repurchased it at least four times since I first discovered it. I've used dozens of different products for my brows, attempting to find the right color and texture and this one is without a doubt HG for me. Definitely worth checking out as it is high quality at a fantastic price! ($10)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this in auburn and I hate it. The color is not in any way believable. The other colors may be fine.

on 3/16/2016 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to love this. I needed a replacement for my Maybelline define a brow pencil as I think it's D/C'd. I was torn between buying this in Chocolate or Brunette. I chose Chocolate, and ended up returning it because it shows up very orange-y red brown on me and it just didn't look right. My hair is naturally medium-dark golden brown and my brows are more of a dark brown without gold. I have developed a few sparse patches in the last few years that I like to fill in, so this basically just made the patches stand out and look a bit auburn. I think Brunette would have been a bit too dark for me. I did like the fine tip on pencil and loved the spoolie at the other end, but ultimately the colour selection was just bad for me in this product line. I wish they had a medium brown taupe.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product. Applies beautifully and lasts all day.

I am fair with light brown hair and I use the shade 'taupe' in the inner part of my brow and the shade 'ash brown' in the outter part. It works great.

I bought this as a dupe to Anastasia's Brow Wiz - which I have used before - and I am very impressed! This product stays on all day and night, doesn't smear, looks super natural, and the price is fantastic at $10! I like that the colors are true to real hair color and the point is small enough to make each stroke look realistic. This product also comes with a spooley on the end!

I purchased ash brown, and it is the perfect color for brunettes. I have already bought 3 of these because they are amazing for the price!

Popular Brows Products