Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation works very well with my skin type. My Maybelline shade is Sun Beige and I'm NC40 in MAC. I do like this foundation for a few reasons. The first being that this is pretty full coverage in my opinion. I like the finish with a beauty blender over a brush. I would say this is a true matte foundation. I'm someone with very oily skin and I can get away with using this foundation without a primer. I'm not really a flat matte finish foundation person so I always top this foundation off with a luminous type setting powder. Another great feature with this foundation is that it doesn't cause clogged pores or break me out! This foundation also doesn't transfer or collect in fine lines so it's great for people with mature skin (fine lines around the mouth and eyes) but still oily as well. I'm happy and will repurchase this one!

on 6/12/2017 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like how this foundation looks when you initially apply it. It creates a smooth canvas for the skin, blurs pores/uneven skin texture and has a natural healthy look to the skin, I dont think its "matte" in the traditional sense, as the name suggests. The main issue I had with this product is it doesn't last very long and you definitely need to layer it up in order to get a decent amount of coverage. It claims to be suitable for normal to oily skin but honestly as someone with oily skin, I found it just did not last on my skin beyond 4-5 hours so it's a bit deceiving IMO. I think if you have more normal or combo skin, this would work better for you but personally it's not full proof enough for my oily skin. The glass bottle is quite nice except I don't like the fact that it doesn't come with a pump as it can be difficult to get the right amount of product out when required.

How happy I was when I bought this foundation because I read many raving reviews. I thought it would make a good everyday foundation. I tried it yesterday and I can't use it anymore. The consistency and pigmentation is a joke. It's too runny and sheer. Maybelline, if you say this is for normal to oily skin, then please consider that we oily/combo girls fight with acne or pimples some days. I need a few layers to cover the redness. Fresh pimples show through so don't expect a miracle. I can't use my beauty blender because it will apply very patchy and my bb sucks so much from the foundation. My fav brush (which usually doesn't streak while application) leaves streak marks on my face. My pores are still there but the finish is matte. I can't say anything about the time the foundation stays on your face but I guess not long (even with setting with a powder). The packaging though...It's good. In Germany you can get a different one which looks a bit cheap tbh, but hey, at least your foundation won't get dirty. I will try it on some days again and come back if I changed my mind. But so far: Not worth the hype.

Minus the pump in my bottle its perfect

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER MADE.. I LOVE IT...

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly this isn't a TERRIBLE product , but it really isn't for me. My first complaint is that it feels and looks very oily on me, I bought the matte and it just doesn't settle into my skin you know? It slides and fades on me real bad, but two things I like about this product is that it matched my skin tone pretty well, usually I have a hard time finding the "perfect" match also the price doesn't break the bank, I think that's my favorite part about this product.

on 6/6/2017 1:53:00 PM

I use this foundation daily and it feel like it's the best drugstore foundation you can get. Lightweight, full coverage and great price

The foundation seems to cling to my dry patches on my nose and get very oily after wearing it for a few hours. And i can't stand that it doesnt have a pump!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've tried this at least 3 different times in my short life and each time I was heavily disappointed! I have dry-combo skin, but they dont have a shade for me in the Dewy version so I stuck trying this. Skin types of all kinds hoot and holler about it but I just don't get it....even with a hydrating primer and super moisturized skin it felt drying. It was also so patchy that I couldn't cover any of my hyper-pigmentation or even get an even coverage on my less marked areas! It also oxidizes something fierce, I found an ok color match that I can use for reference, but this is a terrible foundation. The only good thing about it is the price, availability, and the addition of darker shades!

on 5/29/2017 3:19:00 AM

The maybeline Matt & Poreless is one of the foundations that says its Matt and doesnt suck the life out of my skin.
I have Dry/Dry patches around my cheeks/ corners of my mouth. and a shiny nose. Top it all off i have sensitive skin.

The coverage is on the medium side. does build up okay. Nothing near full coverage.
it wears off at the end of the day mostly around the 5 hour mark my nose will fade first.
I would definetly repurchase for the $ and the suitability with my dry skin. HOWEVER my sensetive skin doesnt like it if i use this everyday. Which is a pity.

Shade actually matches me fairly well.
Nothing amazing. it just does the job.

Ouh it doesnt transfer too much. just slightly.