Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Holy Grail makeup product ever!!!

I fell in love with this palette after seeing reviews here on makeup alley and swatching it at the store.
I originally bought the NAKED 2 palette and damn, I hated that crap. Although I did love the colors like YDK and verve but honestly placed on the eye they mixed and looked the same. I returned it and for 5$ less and 4 shadows more, I got this amazing thing of a Palette. Thanks Too Faced. I loooove it. It's so easy to apply when you're in a rush. The color pay off is amazing. I can easily just throw it on my finger and dab it on my eyelid. I use the bottom right shadow sometimes as a face highlighter too (the amount in that pan!) and the smell? I love opening it and putting more on my face and having the smell follow me all day. And you can create so many looks with it. A golden look, a smokey eye, a colourful look, and with naked I didn't have that Verasatility. My friends ask me what palettes I would recommend, and hands down, this one. If I was rich I would buy them all this. And trust me, I'm not one to write amazing reviews about a product I'm usually just "meh" about the makeup I buy. I'm not easily impressed.

Like, I wasn't impressed with the Kylie Jenner lip kit.
But anyway, the only reason I give this 4 lippies is Bc some of the shadows have those circles in the pan

on 3/25/2016 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

yes you need this palette. it's beautiful and smells amazing! great pigmentation and blends like a dream

out of this, the Naked 2,or the Chocolate bon bon. THIS one is my fav. I have used every single one, they blend amazingly well, they are soft, pigmented, smell SO SO good. The shadow last really well. I'm a cool toned PALE PALE PALE girl and yet every single one of these colours look beautiful and I am by no means a professional. Let's be real here, I'm still learning to makeup ;) I use this every day. I will NEVA BE WITHOUT

on 3/14/2016 11:45:00 AM

Truly a beautiful palette, and it smells like chocolate! The colors are very pigmented and blend easily, and the baked/glittery shades apply surprisingly well. It lasts a long time on me, and it's really good for a natural eye look. Definitely one of my favorite palettes.

on 3/14/2016 10:00:00 AM

Probably my favorite palette. Love the colors, the texture and of course the smell! It was quite expensive but totally worth it. What I'm not sure about is how long the eye shadows last during a busy day when you start sweating etc. Anyway in general I think I am in love with Too Faced cosmetics!

on 3/13/2016 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my most frequently used palettes. I also purchased the Semi-Sweet palette but I would definitely recommend this one over the two. The shadows are pigmented, smooth, blend easily and last well on the lids. The Marzipan shade is my favourite inner corner highlight shade, such a flattering colour for green eyes and really makes them pop. Salted caramel is another winner, a beautiful warm orangey brown which works great as a transition shade or blending out other colours and the two matte browns are lovely.

on 3/13/2016 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this palette. I love the colors, the texture, the smell which is a natural smelling light chocolate smell. These shadows are extremely blend able and the fall out is minimal. I have very oily eyelids and nothing stay for a long, except this and few more.

on 3/11/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh wow! I have purchased many high end makeup and eye shadow palettes over the years, I have never really been overly impressed with *any* of them until now.

Wow!! I really love this palette. I love the colors! I love the texture! I love the smell which is a natural smelling light chocolate smell. These shadows are extremely blend able and the fall out is minimal. I am fair with yellow/peach undertone and these colors are so great for me. I have started using shadows on a regular basis because I love this product so much.

Btw, the orangish colors are *super flattering* and they are really not colors that I would have ever tried previously.

on 3/6/2016 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I feel a little duped by this product. What I love the most is that the shadows are so easy to blend. Even the darkest ones in the palette blend like a dream. I felt like a makeup artist. But that's where it ended. Within an hour the darkest shades are lighter than when I applied them. I used this with a Mac paint pot under, my daughter used it with the too faced shadow insurance. Our eyes looked exactly the same by the end of the day-a muted brown. We used 3 colors each, different shadows. Needless to say, these do not stay on all day.
For my teenage daughter this is great. For a woman who wants and needs those colors to last for shading in the crease and brightening on the inner corner, well this was a fail.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette. I got a this a birthday gift from my friends and I absolutely love it. This palette honestly is the perfect neutral palette no matter your skintone. All the shadows are buttery and creamy and very pigmented.