BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 11/25/2015 9:16:00 AM

This is my go to brow product. It's quick and easy, the brush is the perfect size, the color (taupe) is a good match. The only drawback is after using for awhile (it lasts a good long time) is the fallout from the product when removing the wand from the tube. As it dries up around the top of the applicator it drops stuff all over the counter and on your face. This can be rectified by wiping it down. But I always have to do a final double check to make sure there isn't "confetti" left on my cheeks.

on 11/15/2015 12:19:00 PM

I love the formula of this product and how tiny and perfect the little brush on it is. It is not really budge-proof but mostly I use it for day-to-day filling in of this one sparse patch on my brows, so that doesn't bother me. Four lipsticks because it is stupidly expensive and only comes in two colors.

on 11/11/2015 12:24:00 AM

My eyebrows are very sparse. Over the years, the "tails ends" have become nearly nonexitent. I tried the medium/deep shade. The color is good. Not to dark and not reddish. It does nothing to fill in the sparse areas. It just makes the hair you do have unnaturally thick. Maybe this would work for you if your eyebrow hair is very fine and just needs color. I will go back to my Bare Minerals pencil for now. Always looking for something better.

on 11/12/2015 12:38:00 PM

I bought and used the entire tube

PROS
Great nice small brush

CONS
Color was too dark

Dried out in 2 mo and started leaving flakes, had to replace

Expensive for needing a new tube every 2 mo

I now use BLINC and one tube lasts me 4 mo. The color is spot on. I went with one shade lighter. It has not started to flake after over 2 mo of use. I did have to wipe the brush a bit when I first started using it to remove exess product. The BLINC looks really natural. So, one tube for 4 mo is a good deal. I think these super small tubes dry out too fast

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this product FOREVER. It has the perfect applicator that is small enough to get everywhere on the brow even the tail. The pigmentation is high which helps filling in the gaps of the brow hairs while holding them in place. The tube is small but the product lasts forever. Somewhat pricy for a brow gel but well worth the money.

When I first bought this I LOVED it, but somehow after a couple weeks I started getting build-up on the tip of the wand that leaves ugly dark chunks in my eyebrows! It still works great but i have to remove the goober at the end every time before I use it. It does look awesome and natural as long as I do that.

I have a love hate relationship with Benefit products. The packaging and names are ultra cute but the products can be really bad. This is a great one. I use this when I don't wanna go all out on my brows. Just a few swipes and my brows are on point and stay put for the day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I never used to care about my eyebrows. I would happily go months without touching them and let them get to a state of bushiness Frida Kahlo would envy. Sounds silly, but the whole process intimidated me.

I had been on the lookout for an easy, simple and natural eyebrow product that was pretty much idiot proof and this was exactly what I wanted! I was surprised at what a difference this product instantly made. One coat of this fills in the sparse areas in a very natural, gentle way and darkens the brows perfectly. The tiny wand gives you a lot of accuracy and control. The packaging is cute and simple. It lasts a very long time considering how small it is. The only downside I can think of is the lack of colour options but the brown suits me just fine. Hopefully more colours will be added at some point.

After buying this I found myself getting excited about doing my eyebrows as opposed to dreading it :') As much as I hate to admit it...mum was right...they really do frame the face.
So, if you're an eyebrow noob like I am or if you just want nothing more than a bit of definition whilst still looking natural then I highly recommend this. It's my staple.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Don't waste your time on the L'oreal brow plumper, it doesn't compare to this. This is the perfect brow product. The wand is tiny and puts on the perfect amount of product. It used to be $22 and now it's $24 which makes me mad cuz it seems like all high end makeup is getting more expensive, but it will last a long time probably 6 months or so.

on 10/1/2015 4:14:00 PM

I have really sparse brows and this is the best product ever for my brows! I have used the brow whiz and it's good but just looks a little too unnatural for me. But the Gimme Brow goes on easily and looks very natural. I love it! I recently started using the med/dark and go over it with the Loreal brow enhancer in the lightest shade. I would definitely continue to purchase this product.

Popular Brows Products