BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 1/5/2016 1:16:00 PM

Love this product, very easy to use, gives you a very natural look and definitely keep stray hair in place.

I love this, since I have thicker brow hair. I just brush and go. As much as I love to shape and perfect, someti.es I just don't have time. This makes me look presentable without sacrificing time. The brush is perfect and the color I chose works great for me. This is not for someone with sparse brows.

on 12/4/2015 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I first got this product after having my brows waxed at one of Benefit's Brow Bars. The lady applied it for me so professionally and my brows looked so amazing that I felt compelled to purchase it.

It IS quite expensive but it lasts forever. Just that after a few months, the product has dried up and came out in chunks instead of smoothly shaping your brows. It is still manageable though. But because of the mascara-like wand, the product seems to add thickness and volume to the hairs and not really fill up much of the very-sparse areas and I feel like I still need to go over it and define more with a pencil.

Overall its a good product to add on the thickness of your brows after you've defined and filled them in with a pencil.

on 12/25/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is awful on me, its too cool for my skin tone, goes on patchy took it back today, NOT worth 23.00, im sticking to my 3.00 rimmel pencil.

on 11/29/2015 7:38:00 PM

I love this product!!! The formula is fantastic and the brush is superb, it's so tiny that you literally cannot make a mistake- it's almost fool proof. Just be sure to use light strokes when putting it on as it might appear too dark and unnatural.

This product is great for volume and thickness . It worked as a great tint and I normally get complemented at the presentation of my eyebrows since using this product . A downside to this product is the tint did not seem to fill in the gaps in my eyebrows it just darkened the thick parts .I would recommend this product as you get a lot of product , it lasts a long time and is a good buy .

on 11/25/2015 9:16:00 AM

This is my go to brow product. It's quick and easy, the brush is the perfect size, the color (taupe) is a good match. The only drawback is after using for awhile (it lasts a good long time) is the fallout from the product when removing the wand from the tube. As it dries up around the top of the applicator it drops stuff all over the counter and on your face. This can be rectified by wiping it down. But I always have to do a final double check to make sure there isn't "confetti" left on my cheeks.

on 11/11/2015 12:24:00 AM

My eyebrows are very sparse. Over the years, the "tails ends" have become nearly nonexitent. I tried the medium/deep shade. The color is good. Not to dark and not reddish. It does nothing to fill in the sparse areas. It just makes the hair you do have unnaturally thick. Maybe this would work for you if your eyebrow hair is very fine and just needs color. I will go back to my Bare Minerals pencil for now. Always looking for something better.

on 11/12/2015 12:38:00 PM

I bought and used the entire tube

PROS
Great nice small brush

CONS
Color was too dark

Dried out in 2 mo and started leaving flakes, had to replace

Expensive for needing a new tube every 2 mo

I now use BLINC and one tube lasts me 4 mo. The color is spot on. I went with one shade lighter. It has not started to flake after over 2 mo of use. I did have to wipe the brush a bit when I first started using it to remove exess product. The BLINC looks really natural. So, one tube for 4 mo is a good deal. I think these super small tubes dry out too fast

on 11/15/2015 12:19:00 PM

I love the formula of this product and how tiny and perfect the little brush on it is. It is not really budge-proof but mostly I use it for day-to-day filling in of this one sparse patch on my brows, so that doesn't bother me. Four lipsticks because it is stupidly expensive and only comes in two colors.

Popular Brows Products