NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

This is the best concealer I have EVER used!! It covers just about everything. I started using it and ran low, so i bought the Chanel Corrector Perfection and it's nothing compared to this. Nars covers so much more from the prominent under eye dark bags to very red acne. It is absolutely amazing and I highly suggest this to anyone looking to cover up imperfections.

on 6/6/2016 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very little of the product goes a long way! A bit pricey but you get the value that you pay for. I would definitely buy this product again because of its coverage and because it is long lasting. I set it with powder after blending it with a damp sponge. 10/10 would recommend if you're not on a tight budget!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent concealer!!
I have a few of the lighter shades as well as 1 of the darker.

I use this around my eye circles and around my nose. The coverage is very fantastic. It is expensive, but a little is all I need so hope it will last awhile. I have combination skin, oily T-zone.

Will rebuy, maybe HG product ?!?! Who knows, I'll have to try it more

I love this concealer. It's v. expensive -- but pro tip: buy the travel size, it's only $10 on Sephora and will last a nice long time. It is truly radiant and creamy. It is excellent coverage and very blendable. It diffuses light nicely. The concealer mixes brilliantly with foundation or color corrector, etc... but it is not great on its own. Since it is quite full coverage, I think it would end up looking patchy if used without at least bb cream for proper blending. But this is definitely one of those up-brand items that is worth the investment.

on 5/18/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best product ever!
Highly recommended. It's really long lasting . I use it over a corrector and the results are very good for dark circles.

on 5/15/2016 8:11:00 PM

This concealer is the best I've tried!
I wear the shade custard which a the perfect yellow-tone that brightens my fair-medium skintone.
I mostly use this under my eyes to cover up areas of blue-ness. A little goes a long way and it blends into the skin without looking cakey or thick despite being a thicker formula.
The reason why I love it so much is the longevity, I can do a 12 hour shift in work and it stays looking perfect all day without the need for touching up!
I have went through 3 tubes of this already and will definitely repurchase.

PROS
-Creamy and Blendable.
-High coverage.
-Long lasting.
-Good colour range.

CONS
-Price.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect concealer for a long time now and it seems I have finally found it! I have olive skin and always tend to have a dark and purple toned under eye area and this concealer gives brilliant coverage.

Pros:
-Covers under eye circles with good coverage
-Applies really smoothly and easy to blend
-Lasts all day without settling in the creases (very important to me, I do also use the Elf under eye setting powder to blend which might help with this)
-Brush allows it to be applied easily
-Simple and nice packaging that you can easily pop in your makeup bag

Cons:
- Slightly expensive but I definitely think it is worth the money
- Not sure how easy it is to get all of the concealer out of the tube when it starts to run out

on 5/10/2016 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE 7/22/17: I moved to NC and it is HOT & HUMID here. My beloved Erase Paste (now Boing something) is just too tacky on me for this weather. I will go back to it in the winter. Shape Tape just never feels right. Enter Radiant Creamy Concealer. I haven't used this concealer this much since I went to Disney two years ago. It is the best concealer for this warm weather. Not too heavy, not tacky, stays put. FYI - I mostly need concealer for my under eye area. So if you live in a super dry, cold climate, this may not be the best. But if you live in humidity...give this a try! I am off to Ulta to get another one and I am bumping this up to 5 lippies.

UPDATE 8/2/16: They have new shades and one of them, Creme Brulee, was exactly the happy medium between Vanilla and Custard I was looking for. More color than Vanilla, less yellow, more pink than Custard. Bumping this up a lippie now that we have a color match.

ORIGINAL: This product has its good and not great points. First, let me say that I am nw20 and everyone kept recommending Vanilla for me to use if I was going to use this on my under eye circles, but that shade just looked weird and off...too whitish. Even the ladies at Sephora grabbed Vanilla at first then were like..."eh, no". So I ended up leaving with Custard and it blends into my skin color so much better than Vanilla (which gave me a bit of reverse racoon eyes). Now some of the pros and cons (for me):

PROS:
-This seems to wear very well and long. I used this concealer on my trip to Florida and it held up very nicely.

- If you have oily skin, this might be a good one for you.

-The color and texture of the one I have blends well into my under eye area as well as other parts of my face.

-Heavier coverage than most concealers packaged like this.

-The doe foot applicator makes this nice to have for travel instead of my usual pot concealer I use (one less brush to pack and good to keep in the purse).

-The liquid is less runny than a lot of concealers packaged like this so there is a lot less dripping.

CONS;
-Kind of expensive

-Not the best for the my dry under eye area or dry skin in general. In FL this was great because I was quite warm and a less dry. But in the cold harsh upper midwest winters this gives a bit of a crepey under eye area. As I mentioned above it is a bit of a drier formula than something like MAC Select Moisturecover (if that still exists).

-Color selection was not easy. While Custard fit the bill better for me there really needed to be a middle, less ashy than Vanilla, less yellow than Custard color that would fit my skin better

I find myself kind of just using it up. The only time I think I might consider purchasing it again would be for a vacation scenario (to a warmer place).

on 4/21/2016 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer! I couldn't justify how expensive it was for a concealer but its definitely worth the hype. Its staying power is definitely worth the price and 10x better than drugstore concealers (I love Collection as well but its discontinued in Singapore :( ).

Weirdly, I'm using NARS tinted moisturiser in light 1 finland but for this concealer I'm using light 2 vanilla. If you use other NARS foundations, just make sure you colour match even if your current product works for you.

Definitely repurchase because a little goes a long way and it definitely stays with a dust of loose powder!