NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.

on 8/13/2016 2:07:00 PM

A lot of people love this myself included, but after couple months of using this product I find the applicator stiffens and it gets harder for it to glide across skin as easily! The finish it's has on the skin is hydrating and radiant and I love it! But I don't know if I would buy because of the cost and the fact that the applicator stiffens

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

No matter how much I want to deny it, this is my absolute favourite concealer :( but it's sooo expensive because I've realized I use it daily and it dries out within exactly 1 month :(

Ugh, I wish I didn't like this as much. In Canada, youd spend $41 a month on just concealer. A month! If it dried out after 2 or 3, i guess...

Ugh. Notgoing to lie to you guys, this stuff is bomb and covers everything! Super nice and creamy!!

Update: STILL LOVE, and have reasoned with paying so much for this.

Honestly my HG concealer. SUPER high coverage, very creamy, pigmented, and smoothing. It's a little opaque but definitely has a reflecting quality without being glittery or shiny?

Perfect for undereyes!! I loved this so much for under eyes that I packed it as the only face makeup on my trip to Florida, and tried using it as foundation. LOVE IT AS ANY KIND OF MAKEUP ON MY OILY TEXTURED FACE! It lasts all day long and barely budges if you use a beauty blender to bounce on your skin! It lasted in Florida heat on the beach WITHOUT primer OR powder.

Love this little gem. Expensive, but when you've tried every single concealer out there like I have, you realize it's worth its weight in gold.

on 8/10/2016 7:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am pretty much a NARS fan, but with due credit. I have been searching for a very long time for a concealer that is able to cover my dark circles, can be used for blemishes/pigmentation, doesn't break me out/crease and is able to last a solid day without fading and making me look tired.

BTW I'm a NC35 in MAC and Ginger in NARS. For ref: I have tried the staple heroes such as the MAC pro longwear, Clarins instant, Lancome, Stila, Make Up For Ever, Rimmel wake me up, Maybelline Fit me (BTW not a dupe for NARS's formula or coverage), L'Oréal true match, Bourjois healthy mix, Almay the list is quite extensive.

What I have found is that most concealers are too sheer, made to highlight the under eye and not really cover true pigmentation. The NARS concealer is my best yet for coverage, consistency and longwear. It also helps that it's creamy, but sets down to a powdery matte.

Not to be mistaken, this formula is slightly dryer and does look like makeup. I blend with my fingers and use a light powder to set, like the Physicians Formula Illuminating Youth Boost or the Hourglass Ambient lighting which leaves a light glowy look under the eye.

As the wrinkles set in this may start to sink into fine lines, but I'm yet to find a concealer, that sticks around >6 hours, as i can't leave the house without it.

This may not work for everyone, but I just really wanted to give this product credit, for being able to fight hereditary darkness.

I always find myself coming back to this, and can say this concealer has my back.

on 7/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I got this concealer in Vanilla to hide my under eye circles and brighten the area. It works well if my under eye skin is well moisturized or else I notice creasing. I have to be very patient with blending this product under my eyes. Just tapping back and forth. No rubbing no matter how tempting it is. Once blended and set with powder, this concealer is perfection. Also, I have noticed that it gets a lot smoother and better-looking as the day goes on. I am not sure why. May be it has to do with the fact that my under eyes tend to get oily preventing the concealer from looking cakey. Only downside is that it is very pricey !!!
Overall, I totally recommend this concealer.

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.

on 7/12/2016 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is the best I have ever tried! I have dark circles under my eyes for years and this is the best concealing product to reduce the darkness in such a great coverage yet with an amazing texture that doesn't crease. I bought the biscuit color - just a perfect color to correct the deep grey blue cast perfectly (I am Nc37 at Mac mineralize foundation). I recommend this concealer for its medium full coverage, for its beautiful smooth texture and for its perfect correcting color. Definitely will repurchase again and again

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

So far I love this. I am trying to switch to natural products but haven't managed to find a natural concealer that's any good for me so thought I'd just go for it (it is paraben free at least). I have used YSL radiant touch for years but recently used Byterry touché veloute which was great too but a bit pale. I'd seen amazing reviews of this so thought I'd try it and am so pleased I did. The coverage is heavier than the other two but still looks very natural and the texture is creamier so more moisturising. I dot it on then blend with a beauty blender and I'm amazed at how well it conceals. I haven't had trouble with it creasing and I do have a few fine lines (I'm 33). I do apply it just after my eye cream though. Price is fine with me but as it's my first bottle I'm not sure how long it will last yet.

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

This is the best concealer I have EVER used!! It covers just about everything. I started using it and ran low, so i bought the Chanel Corrector Perfection and it's nothing compared to this. Nars covers so much more from the prominent under eye dark bags to very red acne. It is absolutely amazing and I highly suggest this to anyone looking to cover up imperfections.