Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Diorskin Nude BB CremeDiorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

I got the BB cream as a gift from friends. I found that the formula was quite firm, it was easy to work with and very creamy. Coverage was an pretty standard, the colouring was amazing though, I use shade 002 and it matches my skin exactly. It brightened my skin up considerably and gave it a nice smooth finish!

on 4/11/2013 12:39:00 PM

I've recently bought this product. I use 001 shade and after the first use I feel my complexion more luminous, with a rosy glow. I think that because this one is a BB creme, it is not a foundation itself, but works to even the skin tone. I love it!!! I definitely will buy this again, even though is pricey. I hope Dior won't discontinue this one, because it's great.

on 3/26/2013 9:57:00 PM

There isn't anything I don't like. The pump is great and the product has the right amount of coverage.

on 4/5/2013 5:52:00 PM

Superb. Creates a skin-enhancing feather-light veil, giving the illusion of 'great' skin on merely 'good' skin.

So not for those who favour coverage. That said, fans of perceptible coverage could mix with this product with their preferred base to good effect.

on 3/23/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the absolute worst bb cream I have ever tried. EVER. It turned orange on me the second I put it on, it leaves weird stains everywhere and the worst of all, is that it's really expensive! I will definitely not repurchase.

on 4/1/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have this bb cream in the shade 002, and it fits me pretty well. I usually apply this over a moisturizer so it blends easily and it looks really natural for me. The downside about this product would be the price (44 dollars Canadian at sephora) and that it has a pretty light coverage so I still need to use concealer over top.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

On the bright side, this (i'd rather say tinted moisturizer to be more precise) bb cream with light coverage gives a nice glow that doesn't seem greasy and it looks almost like second skin.
Doesn't break out my sensitive combination skin.

The cons: the palest shade 001 is very pink (yellow toned skins will certainly notice it doesn't match their neck), too pricy (practically as expensive as the Nude foundation). lots of ALCOHOL.
It reeks of alcohol, dries out like alcohol does, bringing out all the flaky dry areas you didn't know you had. I exfoliate and moisturize regularly. This cakes and brings out every flake.
I have had similar experiences with alcohol in western bb creams, the asian bb creams never dry me out, illuminate giving a soft focus finish... yet clog my pores.
This, while noncomedogenic, doesn't come close to an asian bb cream in terms of blurring out imperfections or moisturizing. Also, asian formulas provide better coverage, no additional concealer needed. Nude bb cream cannot cover up acne or undereye circles.
The SPF is almost insultingly low for a bb cream. I felt insulted. SPF 10 in this day and age, Dior!!
Certainly won't repurchase because the alcohol makes my skin feel tight and it's a bit too pink for my coloring.
I expected this to be closer in shade to the Nude liquid foundation and certainly not so drying. The Nude liquid contains alcohol as well but seems to be a bit more moisturizing.
So perhaps this would work on oilier skins with pink undertones and no significant imperfections that would require stealthier concealing.

A pity, my hopes were high.

on 3/13/2013 12:41:00 PM

This is the first and only BB cream I have tried. I consider it as close to the perfect foundation-type product as is humanly possible! I buy the lightest shade because I am relatively fair. It looks almost like white paint as you're applying it, but as soon as it dries--perfection. Light, matte, weightless coverage that is easily applied and blended with the fingers. I am a lazy person, and this has put foundation back into my daily beauty routine because it's so easy.

ETA: I have a love-hate relationship with any kind of liquid foundation. Over time, I have gravitated back to powders. The main problem was that if I blew my nose, the cream would come off and I couldn't reapply until I went home, whereas I can carry a powder foundation compact with me. Also, if I get sweaty, I feel like this product makes it look extra shiny/beady/bad. Whereas with a powder foundation, I can just go to the restroom, blot off the moisture, and reapply.

I still love this BB cream, but it is too light for me to wear when I have a tan...which I did for most of the year.

on 3/4/2013 5:36:00 PM

Bought this for 34 euros in shade 02 which is perfect for my fair skin. Goes on smoothly and leaves a flawless finish when topped with loose powder- Lasts all day (8am til 8pm). Great packaging so no spills. Feels comfortable on my face and only a small amount is needed to cover the whole face so it should last for quite a long time. Will probably wear under a stronger sunscreen in Summer as 10 spf is very low but better than nothing. I prefer to wear it over a good moisturizer as it tends to glide on better plus my 47 year old skin is not as oily as it used to be.

on 3/10/2013 10:43:00 AM

Best thing ever!!!! I now keep my foundation for special occasions, and use this for everyday purposes, I think it gives a very natural, dewy look and this is exactly what I want my skin to look like in daylight. i put it on and top it up with loose powder and a little bit of blush. the results are amazing. this bb creme gives just the right coverage for a polished, everyday look !

EDIT: MAJORRRRR EDIT. Unfortunately, it does oxidise alooooot and makes my skin break out terribly. I cannot keep on using it. I've noticed my skin becoming terrible and I'm hating that fact, especially that I've spent months religiously maintaining my skin in order to make dark spots and scarce acne spots completely disappear.