Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

This is the only fragance which I have repurchased and that is saying alot. I do really like this smell, reminds me of French summer evenings. I do like it, but i only gave it 4, because I am now craving to purchase other fragrances to try out. I find its quite expensive too. But usually buy it in sales.

I've been trying very hard to like this. :( I just can't get over the anise. It's too strong, and it's not very attractive to me. I like the dry down alright, and the bottle is so gorgeous I'll keep it on my vanity but I won't be wearing it.

I love the way this perfume is packaged.....the bottle is pretty and cute (and I am sucker for the color purple.) I tried this on at Sephora, and was absolutely disgusted. It was WAAAAAY too sweet.....but there was also something else about it, something old and nasty like. I am really glad that I tried this before I bought it.

on 5/31/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

wow!!it's a very good fragrance!!it has long staying power and it makes me feel so much comfortable!just love it....<3<3

on 5/23/2011 3:11:00 PM

Love, Love, Love this perfume!!!! First bought it 8 years ago and still love it.

on 5/23/2011 1:43:00 PM

I absolutely adore this fragrance! The first time I.tried it was when my mom brought me a bottle back from Spain, I instantly fell in love with it. The scent to me defines femininity, its quite a unique scent and I'm no expert in describing fragrances. I would suggest trying before buying as it won't be to everyone's taste. I however can't get enough of it and always come back to this. Such a mysterious, alluring scent. I find perfect for all seasons, day n night.

on 5/2/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Either I need a new nose or this stuff is terrible. I put it down there with "Angel", at least on me.

Just had to comment on this before I return it... obviously, scents smell differently on most everyone; this fragrance was definitely not for me! It settled to what i can only be described as melted jolly ranchers mixed with musk and something old and musty... it was not pleasant and I could not wait to get home and shower. The packaging is so adorable and this smelled tastefully fruity and warm to me at first sniff, but back to the store it goes!

on 4/28/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I like the opening scents this perfume offers: Vert, a little woodsy, earthy, licorice.

However on me it simply does not last. Right now I'm inhaling into my shirt and maybe getting only the slightest wiff.

For $25 at TJMaxx- I don't feel burned, but I am a little disappointed. It does look adorable on my vanity though.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I must say this perfume smells sooooo pretty!!! It smells delightfully sweet but not nasty like candy smelling perfume. I love it. I did not test this before I bought it, so i was kinda scared to buy it but it amazed me soo much of how nice it smelled. It smells like licorice and vanilla mixed together and a little bit fruity but not too fruity like Ed Hardy which I hate!!!!( Ed hardy smells like little girl perfume). I will definetely be purchasing this once I run out :)