RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

RIMMEL BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My skin is very yellow-undertoned, the Med-Deep is very very pink. Enough said. Will not repurchase. However, it made my skin feel very soft.

on 8/8/2014 12:44:00 PM

This is the first BB cream I've ever tried and I like it quite a bit. I originally wanted to buy the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, but I heard from a friend that it was extremely greasy and provided little to no coverage. I have very fair skin and when I first used this product in the winter, I noticed it made my skin a darker shade than my neck and so I didn't use it for a while. In the summer I don't get an extreme tan, but people who know me can tell my skin loses it's ghostly quality. I tried the BB cream again and it matched my summer skin tone. It was just the right amount of coverage that I would expect from a BB cream and I am realizing that I really expect to only use it in the summer anyway because it's so hot I don't want to go through my usual makeup routine. I find the formula pretty thick and so it doesn't spread as easily as some other BB creams I have tried. But I'm glad it doesn't squeeze out so easily because I'd lose a lot of product that way. Not sure if I will run out anytime soon because I use it only during the summer, but if I do run out and want a BB cream, this is the one I will purchase.

on 8/5/2014 9:03:00 PM

I wrote a review about this a while ago when I first stating using this and I've changed my mind.. As I keep on using it, I'm starting to hate it. It becomes so oily after a while and the lightest tone is dark orange!

on 8/3/2014 10:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This was my first face (bb cream, foundation, powder) product purchase, and I was so excited to try it out. Man, this was really a let-down.
First off, there's only 3 shades to choose from. I am so so so fair and even the lightest shade wasn't light enough for me. Just a dab of this stuff made me look like a really bad orange fake tanned mess.
This stuff gave me two large pimples on my forehead (and they sting!). I wanted to like this product soo badly but I just don't think it's for me:/
I'm giving this 3 lippies because after some very very hard blending, it does look somewhat natural and gives a nice look to my skin. I set this with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and it looks ok when I need some coverage.
It stinks because I love love love Rimmel products.
I use Maybelline Baby Skin over this stuff(yes, over it) and it gets rid of any cakey-ness that I can see.

Personally, I'm not a BB-cream girl. I was really hoping that this one would be better, but not much.
It oxidized quite a bit, made my skin itch a lot (most likely the linalool) and gave me a break out of tiny bumps.
Not for someone with sensitive skin.
I also noticed some random colour streaks when I squeezed out the tube once... very weird.

on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I like this bb cream because of the consistency. The only thing is that the light has almost a grayish tint and medium is orangey so I do wish there was a mix if the 2 colors. The coverage is pretty good but I wouldn't use this as a primer THEN put foundation over that would be too much. Overall a good bb cream and I would purchase again.

on 7/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this foundation/ BB cream and have purchased 6 or 7 bottles so far. It covers well, doesn't break me out and covers very, very well although I still use concealer over any dark acne marks or blemishes. I love that it has Avobenzone as the sunscreen which I haven't been able to find in any other foundation. The price is great too!

on 7/8/2014 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This was nice. The lightest shade wasn't too orange and the finish was semi matte. It wasn't too heavy yet had a medium coverage. It wasn't amazing but for the price a good value buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As much as I tried to like this BB cream, it isn't for me. I desperately needed a new BB cream since I had run out of my Garnier BB cream. Since I wanted to try something new, I picked up this BB cream from my local Big W. The colour choices are very limited, however that is expected of most BB cream ranges. What I found about this BB cream colour is how pink toned it is. I have a neutral undertone, so I had to apply very little of this BB cream to avoid my face looking like a pink mess. The coverage and consistency is quite nice for a BB cream, however the colour of the cream stopped me from building coverage on my face. Will not be buying this product again!

This BB cream is great for everyday use especially because there is spf 25. I would recommend it for all ages and all skin types. It didn't break me out and is extremely moisturizing. Bad thing is that there are only 3 shades..