Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25

3.1

on 7/27/2014 11:28:00 PM

I like this bb cream because of the consistency. The only thing is that the light has almost a grayish tint and medium is orangey so I do wish there was a mix if the 2 colors. The coverage is pretty good but I wouldn't use this as a primer THEN put foundation over that would be too much. Overall a good bb cream and I would purchase again.

on 7/18/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this foundation/ BB cream and have purchased 6 or 7 bottles so far. It covers well, doesn't break me out and covers very, very well although I still use concealer over any dark acne marks or blemishes. I love that it has Avobenzone as the sunscreen which I haven't been able to find in any other foundation. The price is great too!

on 7/8/2014 3:09:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This was nice. The lightest shade wasn't too orange and the finish was semi matte. It wasn't too heavy yet had a medium coverage. It wasn't amazing but for the price a good value buy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As much as I tried to like this BB cream, it isn't for me. I desperately needed a new BB cream since I had run out of my Garnier BB cream. Since I wanted to try something new, I picked up this BB cream from my local Big W. The colour choices are very limited, however that is expected of most BB cream ranges. What I found about this BB cream colour is how pink toned it is. I have a neutral undertone, so I had to apply very little of this BB cream to avoid my face looking like a pink mess. The coverage and consistency is quite nice for a BB cream, however the colour of the cream stopped me from building coverage on my face. Will not be buying this product again!

This BB cream is great for everyday use especially because there is spf 25. I would recommend it for all ages and all skin types. It didn't break me out and is extremely moisturizing. Bad thing is that there are only 3 shades..

on 6/21/2014 2:37:00 AM

I'm asian and my skin tend to have brown spots due to sun damage, oily t-zone, and acne prone chin and nose. But this product is perfect for me!!! It has SPF that protects from adding more brown spot on my face, cover my blemishes, and doesn't cause breakout on my skin. I often apply this with my fingers but I noticed that it looks better and even if I use a foundation brush. :) Also perfect for base make up when using a powder.

on 6/4/2014 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm not a huge fan BB cream fan in general but I'm too lazy to do foundation for work so I've been on the hunt for a decent BB cream that I can quickly smooth on.

This product was recommended for me by a friend so when Walgreens had a 50% off Rimmel sale I gave it a try. I love it! It would never replace foundation for me but on work days or when I'm running errands, it is great. I am very oily so I do end up shiny in a few hours but I always expect that. What I love about this product is that it does not oxidize which is a problem I've had with other BB creams and it gives fairly good coverage.

It definitely has mixed reviews here on MUA but I'd say give it a try if you've been considering it...just look out for a sale! :)

on 5/28/2014 10:25:00 AM

This is a great BB cream if you are on the oilier-combo side, not dry and you don't have dry patches. I like the high SPF, the light shade is beige not yellowish, so it suits more cool-neutral skin colors. If you are very pale, this will be too dark.
As a summer foundation this looks great. Since I find that high end BB creams also are nothing but tinted moisturizers in my experience I can't say that this is ok only price wise, simply that is good and cheap enough to try.
What I don't like about BB creams is that they all leave that glowy finish that most women want and like and I am not a fan of it at all. I find that this one is less dewy and if your skin is normal in texture it will simply conceal and disappear (as in it does not leave traces or looks visible in the mirror). It is easy to blend in with fingers, as any foundation or tinted cream you must tap it gently to make it blend into the skin easily.

on 5/26/2014 12:21:00 AM

I do not dislike this product and would buy it again, but you get what you pay for. I purchased this product for around $8 dollars after using a high-end BB Cream for quite some time. I have it in light and between the applying/drying stages the cream's color gradually got darker. It worked great as an SPF and did a wonderful job at color correction. My two gripes are that the Rimmel BB Cream needs re-application after a few hours. That is before I tested it out with pressed powder to set it and after I used a regular makeup setting spray. It also kind of burns your eyes which is hard to avoid due to the product being very liquefied. I have grown accustomed to thicker creams, honestly the high-end BB Cream I had been using left me with cakeface and this does not.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this a few days ago and so far I have no complaints. I was very skeptical about buying this, as I always get nervous when buying colored things because it might not match my skin tone. I have a little tan so to be safe I got medium/dark. And I'm like caramel complexion. So it kinda sucks that there's like three different colors. Anyways it leaves my face looking dewy which I find attractive. The coverage isn't the greatest but a little more than when I used tinted moisturizers. It doesn't irritate my face as some creams do and it's not heavy. Recently I sampled a LOT more expensive BB cream (philosophy) and it was super heavy on my face and felt cakey. After this if like to try maybelliene so I could compare. :p