wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner

wet n wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner
Color Icon Brow & Eyelinerwnw coloricon kohl in Like, Comment, or ShareWet 'n' Wild Color Icon EyelinersWet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil EyelinersWet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Black

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Petrolatum , Beeswax , Ozokerite , Isopropyl Myristate , Hydrogenated Soy Polyglycerides , C-15-23 Alkane , Zinc Stearate , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) , Mica , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Ultramarines (CI 77007) , Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 2/25/2011 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

As part of Wet 'n' Wild's new 2011 releases, the eyeliner pencils have been updated with the Color Icon wording/logo, have an improved formula and new colors have been added to the existing ones. Now I haven't owned or used their eyeliners in years and years, as I remembered them being dry, somewhat difficult to apply and not very long-lasting. I was at my local Walgreens a few weeks ago when they were having a BOGO on WnW products. The SA that was there that day told me that she had recently purchased a few of these and was quite impressed with them. So upon her recommendation, I bought 6 of them in Dark Brown, Bronzed, Olive (new color), Purple (new color), Amethyst (new color and rumored to be a dupe of UD's 24/7 eyeliner in "Rockstar") and Sky Blue. I must say that these are not the WnW eyeliners I remember from back in the day. The new formula is very creamy and I find that they glide on easily with no tugging on both the upper and lower lashlines. They are pigmented and the colors are pretty and true to their names. I also found the staying power to be, although not the best, fairly decent for a very inexpensive DS liner. They are easy to sharpen with a standard size sharpener and because the pencils are long, they should last quite awhile. I'm pleasantly surprised by these and at $.99 a piece, will continue to keep these in my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are one of my favorite drugstore finds. I have 3 of them (Black, Mink Brown, and Taupe) and I love them all. They apply smoothly (absolutely no tugging) and have good staying power. I actually use Taupe as an eyebrow pencil and it works well for my ash blonde hair. They are $1 each and you can often find them BOGO 50% so they are a total bargain. I am planning to get the rest of the colors when I find them--my CVS is always out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials