Urban Decay NAKED

Urban Decay NAKED

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The only palette you may ever need. Contains the most beautiful colors ever. It's amazing

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The shadows are fine, too much fall out and not as pigmented as I hoped for. I prefer the balm nude dude to this any day

on 1/28/2016 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this palette for about $80 as it wasn't available where I live so I had to order it. I don't regret it at all! I've had this palette for about two years now and haven't hit pan on any of the shades which is amazing. Definitely worth the price. The shades are highly pigmented and last all day, specially with the UD eye shadow primer potion. This is my go to palette for weddings. The only thing I dislike is the velvet packaging. I have 3 cats and their fur sticks to it and is hard to get off :( The brush is nice too, picks up just the right amount of product. All in all, a great product.

on 1/31/2016 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of those products where you definitely get what you pay for!

At £38 in the UK it is certainly a bit pricey, but it is so worth it! This is such a versatile palette with a great selection of colours that work well together and on their own. It has a mixture of matte and shimmery finishes and I love them all!

This palette comes with a nice applicator brush, and also a small bottle of their primer... which I have now purchased in full size as it is so good!

The shadows are all light with good pigmentation, i've had no fading and clumping in the crease of my eye even after a night out or a full day at work!

Overall, I've found this palette to be worth the price tag, it has a great selection of colours with different finishes and there are loads of YouTube tutorials using this palette which is great for coming up with new combinations.

A word of warning though... once you've purchased one Naked Palette you will want them all and maybe one or two of the matching eyeliners...

on 1/31/2016 6:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

FANTASTIC EVERYDAY PALETTE!! I've had this palette for years now and it is hands down one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever used. Great colours, wonderful payoff, very bendable. I would recommend this to anyone who is after an everyday/neutral palette. It is quite pricey but definitely worth the money. The soft/velvet packaging is lovely when first purchased but hasn't worn well with time, I much prefer the metal packaging of the newer Naked Palettes. If you have the Naked 2 palette I would probably give this one a miss as the colours are too similar in my opinion to get the use out of both. Overall a great purchase if you are in the market.

on 1/31/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I got this for Christmas and omg I absolutely love the colours in this even tho I don't find them as pigmented as I'd like them to be.
I find that when you blend the shadow all of it just disappears and since the pigmentation isn't s good as some of my other shadows to start with this made me really disappointed.

on 1/23/2016 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

All in all an amazing product! The colors are creamy and very pigmented; and easily last all day without creasing! There are a wide variety of neutral shades that look great for day or night looks. The brush that comes with is handy and makes this product especially handy. I think that this is a great starter palette for someone who is just beginning with makeup! Mainly due to the beautiful, yet wearable colors and that it includes the essential everyday shades all in one palette! While I love this product, I do feel that Urban Decay could improve on the packaging. Like seriously, velvet! First of all, you can't clean it and everything clings to it! A little inconvenient but something that I will overlook for the quality of the shadows. Also, it would be nice if the palette had a few more matte shades to be used as transitions for the gorgeous shimmers! Overall, this is a staple in my makeup collection and I would definitely recommend!

This pallet has been around for a long time and a lot of people buy it because of all of the hype around it. Beautiful colors yes! Quality yes! The best out there no ! This pallet gets bought a lot because a lot of people love UD however I find that Too Faced Cosmetics have better pallets and color and the quality is even better. Am I saying not to purchase this no. If you collect pallets then this is a must have but I just do not grab for this pallet it has the same assortment of colors you can find even in a Maybelline pallet.

My absolute favorite palette! The pigmentation is incredible and the colour blend incredible! The only thing I wish, was that it was a few more matt shades in the palette.

on 1/14/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This palette is my HG hands down! I've owned it for over a year now, and have been using it most days (I alternate with the NAKED 3 and the Too Faced Return of Sexy). So far, I've only run out of one color, and still have a decent amount left of most others.

The colors are perfect and very pigmented, taking not much more than one coat (like most Urban Decay products), and one of the things I love the most about it is the organization/presentation of the shadows from lightest to darkest. Compared to other palettes I've tried in the past, this presentation serves as a visual aid for me when choosing which shadows to wear together. Whoever's idea it was, my task-oriented brain with visual learning tendencies thanks you very much.