Urban Decay NAKED [DISCONTINUED]

Urban Decay NAKED  [DISCONTINUED]

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/7/2016 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Of course I have nothing bad to say about this palette - it's perfect EXCEPT I wish it had one or two matte neutral shades like Naked 2-3. The shadows in this are super pigmented, buttery and easy to work with. it's SO versatile and goes with any eye color. I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have all the UD Naked eyeshadow palettes. I am never disappointed with the colors and quality of the shadows. They go on smooth with the UD primer products and last all day.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I loooooove Urban Decay Palettes!!
I have the Naked 1 and Naked 2 palette! However I do with I had bought the Naked 3 instead because I have small eyes and therefore I the brighter colors from the Naked 3 would have suited me better as an everyday palette.
I do love the Naked 1 and 2, however I don't reach for them everyday as I find the Chocolate bar better suited for everyday use!

As an MUA I am so impressed by the quality of this product. Colors are so versatile on so many skintones, amazing color pay-off, stays in place no matter what.... I could go on and on about this, just get it, NOW!

on 3/26/2016 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this on my hazel eyes, you can go light or dark or smokey, texture is gorgeous and I travel often with this palette its all I need, can use colors on brows and also use as an eyeliner when wet. Perfect shades, very neutral.

I like this palette!
It contains basic shades that every woman should own and which are always trendy and look good on any skin type or eye colour.
Shades are high quality and last all day even without eyeshadow base.
Texture is great, well pigmented, blends well (I use two sided brush that comes with shades).
My favourite shades are dark horse and buck!
My friend has been using this palette for more than a year every day and it looks almost like brand new, so it's a good investment no matter the price.
The packaging is good, my only complaint is that when I want to put on my make up, I want to keep the box open, but it keeps closing, so I have to put something on the edge of upper part to prevent closing.
One thing is sure: when you own this product there is no need to buy any other eyeshadow product because here you have everything you need for daily makeup routine AND special occasions.
My overall experience: great product, will repurchase!

on 3/19/2016 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE this eyeshadows. I have the Naked 2 and 3 and they are both really nice. They have a really nice consistancy and blend really well. I love that they are soooo pigmented and buildable. I actually never buy high end make up but this stuff is so worth the hype.
They do not crumble or fall down easily and with the urban decay primer which comes with the palette they really last forever.
Also I like the combination of the colors, really pretty.

on 3/10/2016 1:10:00 AM

Pros:
1. Wonderful packaging although the texture can be prone to dust and dirt. Regardless, the design was tastefully done.
2. I love that the names are printed just below the shadows.
3. Glad this came with a double ended brush (just like any other naked eye palette from UD) because it's a great multi-use tool to use for in case you're traveling.
4. The texture is superb! It has that soft buttery texture that makes blending super easy.
5. The palette itself contains more shimmery shades than matte. For someone who adores shimmery warm and neutral shades, this palette is perfect for me!
6. The packs a lot of product and a little goes a long way. So this could last you a long while even with daily use.
7. The pigmentation is great! However, if you want a bolder more dense color, use the shadows with a wet eye brush.
8. This packs a punch on your lid even without a primer. However, I find using primer saves me the re-touch and avoids with the creasing.

Cons:
1. The texture of the packaging is prone to dust and dirt.

I have nothing bad to say about this product except that, like any other high end product, this can cost you quite a bit. So one lippie off that! Although, this is totally worth the splurge! This is my ultimate PERFECT WARM eye shadow palette!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this palette! The brush is great for blending, angling, and getting a lot of pigment on the lid for precision and to get the desired effect that you are looking for. This is very versatile and works well with a lot of skin tones in the fair to medium range. Personally, I have beige and cool-toned skin, and I'm able to create many different looks with this whether subtle or bold and smoky for both daytime and evening wear. Plus, this comes with a good quality eye shadow primer. Here's a break down of the colors:

Virgin (nude satin): Works great for highlighting
Sin (champagne shimmer): it mutes (and even slightly brightens up) darker colors well with just a hint of pink, yet it's sheer and is also good for highlighting and finishing a look
Naked (buff matte): This is one of the only matte shades. It's a great base, very natural
Sidecar (beige sparkle): I LOVE this shade. It has a beautiful pearly sparkle, great pigment
Buck (brown matte): The "Naked" shade's slightly darker sister. I use it in the crease or as a base a lot
Half Baked (bronze): Great for blue/grey eyes! Brightens up any look beautifully
Smog (golden brown shimmer): Great for smoking out a bronzey-gold look
Toasted (taupe bronze): one of my go-to shadows. It's gorgeous by itself on the lid. Very shiny, without being too glittery for everyday/casual use
Hustle (mocha shimmer): I use this below the eyelid or on my outer lid to add more of a dramatic look to the subtle colors (especially the matte ones, such as "Buck"). It's great by itself too when blended really well
Creep (near black metallic): A favorite of mine for an intense, dark look, especially on top of a more subtle grey
Gunmetal (dark grey metallic): You must blend well, and it requires a little highlighting, but the pigmentation is awesome. A staple for smoky eyes for sure

All the eye shadows last so long, have great pigmentation, and stand out great! Some might wish there were more matte shades, but I think it's a great balance. I'd recommend to most people who prefer shimmery colors.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

My review is written down below but I also filmed a video so here you go

Hey everyone who is reading this. Whenever I go to Sephora and pick up something I want to know that I am getting what I paid for. This palette is really nice. The packaging is a bit big and bulky though probably not good if you are travelling. But it makes up for that with the gorgeous glittery eyeshadows. If you are not into glitter eye shadows I don't recommend this product for you. The shadows are super pigmented and beautiful. The entire palette is pinks and purples so if that isn't your style check out a cooler deeper coloured palette. Other than glitter eyeshadows they also include matte shadows which are my absolute favourite and the highlight shade is beautiful. Overall this product is great but the packaging is bulky for travelling and they only consist of pinks and purples so theres not a ton of colour selection. The shadow feels very soft when is against your skin and it doesn't hurt my eyelids. I have oily skin so I find when I don't use an eyeshadow primer with the shadows it rubs off after my day, but it holds really well with a base.