wet n wild Color Icon - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This trio has really pretty neutral shades for an everyday look. They are pigmented and easy to work with. There is some fall out with these eyeshadows but other than that I love everything about them. Amazing quality for their price!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This palette is absolutely amazing. I only got it a few days ago, but as soon as I swatched these eyeshadows I thought they were great. I had high hopes for this little trio as I've heard about this on youtube, so I was expecting it to be quite good, but I love this more than I thought I would. The colours all compliment each other really well, and are VERY pigmented, which is amazing for such an affordable palette. The shades compliment my blue eyes really nicely, but I'm sure they compliment all eye colours. They stay on my eyes for ages, about 5 or 6 hours at least on me, and that is without a base or primer. I can't get enough of this, and I have a feeling I will use this quite a lot for school. I highly recommend this palette! As I live in the UK, I ordered this from Amazon for only a few pounds.

I really like it. It's like a dupe for the Naked Basics palette. And it's also the perfect everyday eye makeup. I absolutely love it!

on 12/4/2014 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this trio when I took a last minute trip and stupidly forgot eyeshadow so I went to the nearest Walgreens and picked this up on a whim. You can't beat the price point on Wet N Wild eyeshadows. They are all very shimmery . The packaging is cheaps and feels flimsy. Pretty sure that if this took a tumble it would crumble. I don't like the way this swatches at all on my hand. They look very mediocre and almost powdery when swatched however I was pleasantly surprised when I applied them to my eye. They apply very evenly and not powdery at all. I think that they look better applied over a primer and on fair to medium skin. They might look like just a bunch of shimmer on darker skin then actual color. This trio is an everyday basic trio. These aren't super special colors but they are quick and will always look good.

on 12/4/2014 9:20:00 PM

One of my drugstore HGs, I really love this product! If it hadn't been for the great reviews on MUA, I would have passed by this product entirely!

I had been using the Naked 2 palette for over a year, but I was hitting pan in some of my favorite everyday shades, plus it was WAY too heavy for travel, when I found this gem through MUA reviews. I promptly depotted it (Wet 'n Wild's packaging is flimsy so this was super-easy) and put it in an E.L.F. refill pan. This is the perfect trio for on-the-go, beautiful, neutral eyes, and I even had room in the ELF pan for brow filler and brush!

I always use this with a primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight), and I find that the shadow lasts for about 6-8 hours, depending on how much I layer on the color. The texture of the shadows can be a bit soft, but the overall effect of the three colors layered together creates a beautiful, neutral eye.

I am not lying when I say that these colors have replaced my Naked2 palette in my daily routine. I reach for this every single day; I have a set at home and in my travel kit. At only $1.99 for the kit, you can't afford not to run out and buy this!

on 11/29/2014 8:18:00 PM

My go to everyday makeup! The pigment is great! I wear it for several hours but the color is still in my eyes.. For best results, i pair it with my smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is must have eyeshadow trio. Id you're a beginner you should try this one very cheap but really has good quality..it glides smoothly and has a subtle shimmers into it. Very nice everyday makeup. Bought this for $3 it is worth a try.

on 11/5/2014 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the few makeup staples that I continue to purchase time and time again. The highlight is by far the best color I have ever found, second to Urban Decays bootycall. this is my go-to everyday look, but I use the highlight with almost every look. It stays put all day and for the price, I will never stop repurchasing it!!!

on 10/20/2014 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this trio! it's my go to look for the weekend! (little too much shimmer for school, I prefer matte shades for that) I LOVE the eyelid color, and I have heard its a dupe for UD Sin, so definitely pick this little guy up if you are a fan of that.

on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Another winner from Wet 'n Wild! Many reviewers have commented on the shimmeriness of this palette and it's true, this is more shimmery than Sweet as Candy (which is also definitely worth getting.) I don't find the shimmer too frosty, however (I'm looking at you, Neutrogena crease proof eye sticks) but maybe that's because I don't wear my shadows with primer. Without primer, the crease color, which I use as a lid color, shows up as dark and shimmery on my medium Asian skin, perfect for evening. For day I go with the crease color in the Sweet as Candy palette. Love this brand, love these eye shadows. The name may be juvenile but who cares? Quality and price are amazing, P.S. Applicators are indeed pretty terrible, but who cares, and they do work in a pinch. It's nice that the company cares enough to put them there.