Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this perfume a short while ago. It is so fresh, sweet and feminine. It smells clean, but not like laundry. It is so Chanel, but much lighter. It fits the brand very well. This fragrance smells comforting but elegant and classic. I feel like this is something that I would wear even when I am 30. I can definitely smell the melon and grapefruit in this one, it is a wonderful fruity-floral. I reccomend this to everyone! I love it!

I'm onto bottle #3 of this fragrance. I absolutely adore it.
Light, fresh, feminine and also sweet - but not sickly.
It's my every day fragrance. Lasts all day. Not overpowering and people recognise it as "my" smell. Always get compliments about it.
I'm a smoker so anything that lasts all day and isn't hidden by the smell of my dreaded ciggies is a winner for me.
It's a sweet fragrance that has class.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A welcome departure from the other fragrances in the Chanel lineup. Although I own No.5, Allure, and (original) Chance - they remain untouched on my vanity. Always too heavy and masculine when reacted with my chemistry. The only consolation was that these bottles looked so pretty in my boudoir.

I was skeptical that this version of Chance would work on me. But loving all things Chanel, I had to give it a try. Reading through the reviews, I became more hopeful as many of you had expressed the same sentiment: none of the other Chanel fragrances worked except this one! Alas, when I arrived at ULTA, they had testers for all the other Chanel fragrances but this one. It took me some time to decide if I should purchase without even trying it first. Of course, there was only one box left of the Chance Eau Tendre. Of course! Guess it must smell delicious if they were down to their last bottle!!! And what did I do? I took a chance (pun intended!)

Chance Eau Tendre is delightfully subtly. I was pleasantly surprised at how different it was from the original Chance and its second-generation sister - Eau Fraiche, which both smelled like different versions of each other. I have always loved fruity-floral scents. However, as I have gotten older, I wanted something a bit more sophisticated but still have that carefree charm. So sweet and soft, young at heart, an understated confidence and assertiveness that always remains feminine. My signature scent!

P.S. This reminds me of Lancome's Miracle So Magic! Which at one point in time, was my HG! Then it became discontinued, leaving me with no signature scent. It reminds me of the way it made me feel. So beautiful and gorgeous! I have been on the hunt for something as feminine, fun, sweet, yet modern and sophisticated as that fragrance made me feel. And this is it! It's a delightful reincarnation that I can wear every day, and just makes me smile whenever I reach for it. Thanks House of Chanel, you make a girl feel so lovely like only you can do! XoX

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am IN LOVE with this fragrance. I'm obsessed with perfumes and usually cannot decide between 5 or 6 to wear but this one hands down wins everytime. Light, feminine and classy. I love the scent, I always feel so pretty and great after spritzing it on. I always get tons of compliments too. It's very feminiine and not over powering or musky at all. This is one of my favorite perfumes. I usually wear Flowerbomb but wanted a lighter smell for the summer. I normally don't like Chanel perfumes because they're very heavy but this one is light and perfect.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely and very pleasant scent. Its fresh, floral and also has fruity notes to it in my opinion. the dry down has a very soft musk to it, which is really nice. Very girly, feminine and sophisticated. the bottle is kinda boring to me though. they couldve been more creative.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my go to fragrance for a very long time. i also have the gel. Its very light, fresh, and a bit sweet. its a very romantic fragrance that i would wear during the day. Ive had too many compliments to count wearing this from men and women

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm loving it! The orignial Chance is nice... the Tendre is superb! It is much lighter, less citrisy, with a punch of light floral. The smell lightens but seems to last most of the day. It definitely is on the pricey side, at $90 bucks a pop, but I think I may have found a new fave.

I am sorry I bought the original Chance. This one is so much nicer..soft, warm, floral. Not too much of anything. Just soft and feminine. It doesn't knock you over the head with one note like some fragrances do. It's a nice sophisticated blend of a few elements. I spritzed this one on while shopping the Chanel counter for some eyeshadows. As I walked around the mall, I couldn't help but notice how good I smelled so I had to pick up a bottle. This stuff is pricey. And like some others have noted, it has limited endurance. This is one to carry in your purse if you are hoping to smell it for more than an hour or two. Still, a nice fragrance for someone to wear everyday, any time of year. I would even wear this to work (a dental office) which is saying a lot when you sit so close to people. I can't see this one offending anyone. It's subtle.

This is very feminine and floral. The fresh scent is perfect for Spring/Summer. It's a pretty scent, but it's nothing special. Maybe it's because I own a lot of floral fragrances, this scent doesn't really stand out from other floral fragrances. It also doesn't last very long on me. After about 4-5 hours, the smell is gone. I guess my body chemistry doesn't really mix well w/ it. The scent got very boring after a while, so I will not purchase it.

at first i HATE IT,seriously,when its in the bottle,it smells somewhat like what i used to smell when i was little,so musky and manly and i hate it,but then when i sprayed it on my body,smells oh so divine,this is definately a fragrance for women who are sophisticated and independant,its a pretty scent,as for lasting power i think its so-so,i would recomend it to be sprayed on the body and not smelling it from the bottle if youre planning on buying,even my mom(who are always picky with scents)likes it,it sorta smells like Viva la Juicy,i cant say no more,JUST GO AND TRY IT ALREADY!! (:

Popular Fragrances