CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

4.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Smells like Marc Jacobs Daisy to me, but with more lasting power. Doesn't smell like a Chanel scent at all, but I see what they are doing, appealing to GenY. That is fine; things evolve. Comforting clean fresh feminine smell, not super distinctive but still very nice. Freshness comes from the lack of patchouli, thank god for that. Wish it were cheaper though.

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My signature winter fragrance.

love this so much! the only perfume ive repurchased. i get lots of compliments when wearing it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this perfume, i love that its young and fresh. Chanel tends to smell heavier for a more mature audience. If you love the signature chanel smell then this probably isnt then perfume for you. What I love about this perfume in that it suits my personality and has then longitivity of other chanel perfumes.

I love this. I even bought the little fancy purse spray with the refills. It's so beautiful and lovely!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I got this perfume a short while ago. It is so fresh, sweet and feminine. It smells clean, but not like laundry. It is so Chanel, but much lighter. It fits the brand very well. This fragrance smells comforting but elegant and classic. I feel like this is something that I would wear even when I am 30. I can definitely smell the melon and grapefruit in this one, it is a wonderful fruity-floral. I reccomend this to everyone! I love it!

I'm onto bottle #3 of this fragrance. I absolutely adore it.
Light, fresh, feminine and also sweet - but not sickly.
It's my every day fragrance. Lasts all day. Not overpowering and people recognise it as "my" smell. Always get compliments about it.
I'm a smoker so anything that lasts all day and isn't hidden by the smell of my dreaded ciggies is a winner for me.
It's a sweet fragrance that has class.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This was my go to fragrance for a very long time. i also have the gel. Its very light, fresh, and a bit sweet. its a very romantic fragrance that i would wear during the day. Ive had too many compliments to count wearing this from men and women

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A welcome departure from the other fragrances in the Chanel lineup. Although I own No.5, Allure, and (original) Chance - they remain untouched on my vanity. Always too heavy and masculine when reacted with my chemistry. The only consolation was that these bottles looked so pretty in my boudoir.

I was skeptical that this version of Chance would work on me. But loving all things Chanel, I had to give it a try. Reading through the reviews, I became more hopeful as many of you had expressed the same sentiment: none of the other Chanel fragrances worked except this one! Alas, when I arrived at ULTA, they had testers for all the other Chanel fragrances but this one. It took me some time to decide if I should purchase without even trying it first. Of course, there was only one box left of the Chance Eau Tendre. Of course! Guess it must smell delicious if they were down to their last bottle!!! And what did I do? I took a chance (pun intended!)

Chance Eau Tendre is delightfully subtly. I was pleasantly surprised at how different it was from the original Chance and its second-generation sister - Eau Fraiche, which both smelled like different versions of each other. I have always loved fruity-floral scents. However, as I have gotten older, I wanted something a bit more sophisticated but still have that carefree charm. So sweet and soft, young at heart, an understated confidence and assertiveness that always remains feminine. My signature scent!

P.S. This reminds me of Lancome's Miracle So Magic! Which at one point in time, was my HG! Then it became discontinued, leaving me with no signature scent. It reminds me of the way it made me feel. So beautiful and gorgeous! I have been on the hunt for something as feminine, fun, sweet, yet modern and sophisticated as that fragrance made me feel. And this is it! It's a delightful reincarnation that I can wear every day, and just makes me smile whenever I reach for it. Thanks House of Chanel, you make a girl feel so lovely like only you can do! XoX

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am IN LOVE with this fragrance. I'm obsessed with perfumes and usually cannot decide between 5 or 6 to wear but this one hands down wins everytime. Light, feminine and classy. I love the scent, I always feel so pretty and great after spritzing it on. I always get tons of compliments too. It's very feminiine and not over powering or musky at all. This is one of my favorite perfumes. I usually wear Flowerbomb but wanted a lighter smell for the summer. I normally don't like Chanel perfumes because they're very heavy but this one is light and perfect.

Popular Fragrances