St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

St. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse
St. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner MousseSt. Moriz Self Tanner Mousse

4.1

Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfun (Fragrance), Citric Acid, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol, Coumarin, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 16035 (Red40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use medium, might try dark when I run out. Well, I've tried so many fake tans and the results were always orange, patchy, quick fading.. not st moriz! nice golden brown colour, not too dark, a nice glow. Long lasting, I shave pretty much every other day and apply bha to my legs every other day, I apply the tan maybe 3 times a week. My method is shower, exfoliate, moisturise, shave the works. Next day, moisturise knees and elbows NOWHERE ELSE, and apply tan to clean skin. Leave for at least 6 hours. Shower. Sometimes I shave after applying but it takes to my skin really well because it's applied on "naked" clean skin! Love it

on 4/22/2012 4:48:00 PM

All i can say is : WOW !!! I use the dark version :)
I love that product so so so much!
I bought it from ebay, and I was really scared to give it a try, but I tried it anyway, the tan after the first application looks really sun-kissed and nice, after the second application it looked glowing and actually really really tanned and good! It looked like I have just got back from the beach! no orange at all! no yellow at all! perfect!
APPLICATION: The application could be messy, I do it in front of a mirror, a BIG mirror so I can see exactly where I applyed it, you should work pretty fast because it dries quickly. Usually i put a towel next to me and moisturized wipes, these are really helpfull to avoid any mess.
The mousse blends in so easily. Gloves is a must have!!!!! super important!!!
SMELL: The smell is pretty nice, it's not really something but the smell doesn't matter to me at all, anyway, for who it does important, it is not bad :)
PACKAGE: The package could be really messy, r-e-a-l-y messy, but if you will keep it clean it'll be great, it's definetly not a deal braker!
APPLICATION ON THE FACE!!! : I was so so so scared to apply that thing on my FACE! i was shaking! my face skin is in good shape, it's not sensitive, no pimples and things like that, so it didn't brake me out at all, it's looking so so great on my face, all my friends noticed that my face looks glowing and tanned! I am naturally pale, and when i walk into my class people asked me if I went to the beach at the weekend!
OVERALL: That is a great product, I am incredibly tanned after the second application(and i like that really dark tan) , it looks SUPER natural, it is even on my whole body, maybe that's because i apply it really carefully, but anway, it looks great! lasts for 3-4 days, till he next application :) excellent stand for the funny price!
I would reccomend it, it is super super great, I am in love with this product!!!
give it a try, it worth it! !

bye bye !

this is a review for the DARK MOUSE & MEDIUM MOUSE

A friend of mine suggested this after i see her birthday pictures she said this is what she used.I went ahead of bought 2 bottles at about 3pounds each.When applying it it was great, spread very nicely, did find it went abit patchy so reapplied, woke up in the morning to a very orange looking reflection in the mirror, i thought david dickinson had sneaked into my room, tangoed! i don't know how people say its not orange, well either i or they need there eyes testing because i know what shade orange is and this was it.Yes it is cheap, yes it don't have a horrible smell but still a slight scent there, yes it does apply nicely and yes maybe if it dreied evenly so you don't have to re apply it this would be a fantastic product but i would rather spend that bit extra and stick with my st tropez, no money is worth looking like a umpa lumpa or a carrott on legs
REVIEW: FEW DAYS LATER - this stuff wears off horrible..very scally, yuk, iv'e scrubbed and tried washing it off and now have to keep fully clothes untill its gone completly..this may be good for some people but not for me..for the price id say try it, you may be one of the lucky ones who gets on with it..1/5

EDIT: THIS IS FOR THE MEDIUM SHADE
Now this is better than the dark.In outside light you can only slightly tell i have fake tan on but indoors i def look more tanned.Ok if your going out at night and are then indoors as it will be noticable.I didn't get on with the dark it was so orange and with this stuff you need to apply it twice to make sure you got everywhere so the dark was way dark and horrid.Medium much better but not the best but for the price and your abit skint but need some colour then this will do. 3 and a half out of 5

on 4/16/2012 12:37:00 AM

I have been looking for the perfect self tanner since the beginning of time, and I have found it. I have tried them ALL!! St Moriz is it. I am the whitest of the white with pink undertones. This tanner gets me REALLY dark, and has an extreme olive tone to it. My sheets are white and I thought for sure since I put this on at night, that it would end up on my sheets... nope, and it dries VERY fast. Considering the extremely low price I thought for sure it would suck...nope!! It is very dark, very olive, long lasting, doesn't get on my sheets, fades very evenly, and is literally the lowest priced tanner on the market! ( I bought 3, 8ounce bottles including shipping from amazon for 18 dollars)! I am so happy that I can end my search! I have suffered from skin cancer (melanoma), and I am only 28, so I litterally have to wear SPF 100, Lol. My tan can only come from a bottle, and I am sooooo ecstatic to have found MY perfect bottle! do yourself a favor and try it!

on 3/29/2012 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to try this after reading all the good reviews and for 2 it wasnt such a big risk. I usually use Fake Bake or St Tropez, and I will def be sticking with them! This fake tan left me very patchy. It dries so fast when you apply it you dont really have time to make sure it has spread evenly. Ive used St Tropez for years which has the same texture but I find it easy to spread and has never ever left me streaky, even after a rushed application. St Moriz also seems to be fairly drying to the skin. The colour seems ok though, not orange, more of a golden colour.

I am usually a self tan snob and have used St Tropez for years. Even though it's never really delivered the results I want, I've used it because of the name. Not anymore!!!! A friend of mine told me about St Moriz after she had picked it up in a panic from Tesco and now she swears by it! I tried it for myself this week and all I can say is WOW! I used the dark version of the mousse tan, I exfoliated as I always do then applied the tan with a mitt I picked up from Boots for about 3. Even though my friend has raved about this, I was still dubious - my legs NEVER take to tan very well and I always need to apply St Tropez twice to get the colour I want. When I washed off the St Moriz the next morning I was left with a gorgeous golden brown tan, not at all orange and it was so even, my legs even looked tanned which never happens!!!! I will certainly be using this again. For the price it's amazing and actually performs better than the more expensive St Tropez.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I actually have the mist for this but there were no reviews for that. And it's just as good as the foam. I do love this stuff, I can't believe how natural that tan is. I only have the light one and it still gives me a really nice tan like I've just been on holiday! For something so cheap I can't believe how good it is. I don't exfoliate or anything because I'm lazy, and I just spray this on (it looks really scary and patchy) and rub it in with a mit and it leaves a golden glow. I even use it on my face and I look so healthy. No shimmer either, which is a bonus for me. Would definitely repurchase but there's loads in the can. Best part is it doesn't smell overwhelming.

on 2/19/2012 3:28:00 PM

WOW! I have used evry self tan unda the sun & it seems the cheaper I go the better! Usually I would spend ridiculous amounts on tanners thinking the more expensive the better the turn out, hw wrong was I! I used to used St Tropez or Xen tan but was jus never completly satisfied so I was always on the hunt for sumthin new, a friend told me to try St Moriz & I will Never buy or try anotha tanner again! I am 100% satisfied.
I bought the lotion as I was worried the one mousse wuda bin too light & the dark mousse to dark.
The application is sooo easy! The product jus gliides on, I used to jus use my hands but it took a while to wash off my hands so I now use tanning mits and the end result is beautiful! My boyf asks if I hav hada sunbd evrytime I use.. I always leave 4hrs minimum befor showring &jus LIGHTLY use my exfoliating gloves to make sure all the tint off and then moisturize & I'm left with a beautiful, golden, glowing skin!
Love,lovenlove this product & I can buy 10 for the price of what I wud usually spend! Gona try the Dark mousse next!

Best Sunless Tanner. Ever.

i'm actually one of those people who's really lazy and don't always exfoliate before putting on self tanners (actually i've only exfoliated once when i first got it.) and i rarely moisturize my whole body, just my face from time to time. so i needed something foolproof and this was it.

i would just take a shower, and put this one with some gloves. the product is dark so it'll show you where you've put it, but don't worry if you have a dark spot somewhere by mistake because it's only an indicator, the next morning you're tan will be flawless either way. this has never sunk into my dry spots like elbows/knees/knuckles. and i rarely moisturize those parts.

i have no problem with the packaging, there's a decent amount of product in them, and it's fairly cheap. normally if you lived in the UK, this is super cheap, but i'm in Canada and with shipping it comes to about 15 - 20 after shipping and such. still VERY inexpensive for what it does.

if you live in canada, the only place i found that ships to here is Blush Cosmetics, it took me a while to find it, you can go on their website and shipping is about $11 CAD or their amazon store canadian shipping is $5.99

i'm thinking of stocking up before they ever discontinue it. again, best self tanner i've ever used.

on 11/17/2011 12:56:00 AM

will never not use this. A-MAZING espeically for its price.