Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette. I've never been the type of person who is a fan of bright colors on the lid, I find it to be a bit tacky. That's why when I saw this I just had to buy it. It's perfect for everyday use. It's easy to transform from day to a night look.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i really like the colors... they are super pigmented and easy to blend... most of the eyeshadows are shimmery which i love.. definitely recommend it if you're into neutral colors!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite eye shadow set yet! I tend to not look good in bright or colored eye shadows, so this set jumped out to me at Sephora. I can honestly say that all of the colors are usable, and can be used and experimented with eachother so easily! I like to sweep the light brown shade in the middle of the package over my lids and blend in the sparkely dark brown in the bottom right of the package into the outside corners of my eyes and fade it into the center of my lid. I also like to use a larger metallic brown chubby eyeshadow and lightly blend that right above my lashline on the upper lid and then follow with espresso colored eyeliner and Diorshow mascara. These shadows can easily be taken into the nightime and are highly pigmented and blend easily. This is a must have for ladies who love neutrals. You won't be disappointed!

This palette has to be my all-time favorite eyeshadow kit. I bought it about 8 months ago, and have used it almost every day since! I'm a big neutral eye person and this palette has the most amazing colors! The quality of the shadows is amazing...so soft and pigmented! Not to mention you have pretty much any neutral shadow you'll ever need, with the exception of silvers/greys/blacks. "Honey Pot" is my favorite shadow; it looks amazing and brings out my blue eyes so well! Honestly, if I had to choose one set of eyeshadows to use for the rest of my life, this would be it. DEFINITELY get this palette...you won't regret it, especially if you're a big neutral girl like me.

The Too Faced Natural Palette is a very nice palette for beginners and for those who just want a neutral colored palette. The cards the palette comes with is very helpful for those who don't know how to use the colors together. The pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows are very good so the value of this palette is pretty decent. There's also variety of finishes (matte, shimmer, etc.) as well as colors in different families in this palette which allows a person to create more diverse looks from natural to a more smokey look.

Although this palette has very nice colors (Push-up is my favorite color because it's the most unique out of the nine), there are also many dupes for this.
There have been comparisons between this palette and Urban Decay's Naked Palette. If you're looking for more colors and you're more advanced, the Naked Palette is probably more benefical for you.

Overall, this is a nice palette, especially for beginners because they will not be overwhelmed by the number of colors. Personally, I do not believe this is a "must-have palette" but is very close to it. The only reason why I wouldn't repurchase this because I have so many other eyeshadows and I always try something new.

on 8/15/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great palette for everyday use. I'm not in love with the bulkiness of the packaging, but the colors are very pigmented and easy to blend.

on 6/18/2011 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great pallete! The colors are completely universal and match my nc42 skintone amazingly. I love how I can do neutral brown matte or shimmery...or smokey eyes for day or evening all with one pallette. It is awesome for travelling. I love all the colors. Usually in palettes I never like all the colors, but this pallette I truly use all the colors...Plus the packaging is too cute!!! This is great to give as a gift to special girfriends!!!

on 7/9/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This palette has the perfect shadows for an everyday natural look. I seriously wear them almost everyday of the week. I got this palette for christmas and I feel like I am never going to run out of it. I love all the colors except nude beach because it is very hard to work with, it is a chunky glitter. Overall...very pretty palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the very first high end makeup palette i ever bought,this palette made me become more interested in makeup and is one of my staples for my freelance work.It suits everyone beautifully,although it looks the most fantastic on olive toned brown eyed girls.This palette is heaven,you must get it.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I can honestly say I swear buy this kit! I've used it since Easter, and I love it. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of neutral eye makeup and these colors are brilliant! They're gorgeous and natural-looking and they can create the perfect eye look, not to mention you can mix+match and create tons of different looks as well. I love this and it's great as an everyday kit, also it even comes with matte colors as well so you get quite a variety. Only downside is the packaging is bulky so it's hard to fit into a small makeup bag. But, it also gives you three notecards on how to acheive certain looks - which would be very helpful if you didn't know how to do eye looks, like if you're just starting out with makeup, but overall I absolutely love the look & I recommend this to anyone looking for a good everday, natural eye kit!