Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.5

on 11/8/2013 9:26:00 PM

I've used just about every bronzer out there, and used Benefit's Hoola for many years. However, this bronzer blows all others out of the water, including Hoola. Chocolate Soleil has a much more flattering, and more natural looking brown-tan tint to it. It gives the most flawless contour, it's ridiculous. I've always used the same brush and technique to contour m cheeks, so I instantly knew it was this bronzer. It has a lovely matte finish to it as well. It blends beautifully, is a magnificent color, looks very natural, and it even smells great ! It smells like cocoa puffs to me. HG bronzer !

on 11/1/2013 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Way too light for my skin tone...does not show up even a tiny bit. So I guess my review is a little unfair lol.

I loved the scent!

on 10/5/2013 3:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer!!! I've had it for a year and a half, and during this time have used the product almost every time I wear makeup (5 or so times a week, but I rarely wear makeup during the summer because I don't go to school). It is the perfect neutral brown color, unlike some other bronzers I've used that have orange, red, and green undertones. It's completely matte, but not chalky at all, and blends out so smoothly. I heard the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is better for fair skin tones like mine, but the darker one worked perfectly for me (it's not to dark) and I'm a NC20 in Mac. Just use a light hand because it's quite pigmented.
I use this to contour my face mostly, but if you use a really light hand you might be able to use it for a all over bronze look.
The next bronzer I want to try out is Nars Laguna (for winter months because it gives a sheen to the skin - my sister has this product) or Benefit Hoola (for spring, summer, fall because it's completely matte). I don't know if I will though because I just love THIS product so, so, so much!

I really like this for contour but sometimes I feel it is just a taddddd orangey. But I feel so luxurious putting it in because it smells so yummy!

I absolutely love the product! I didn't think I would because of the strong scent (I love chocolate and even pure cocoa but i'm not a fan of too much fragrance in my face products/makeup) but I grew to love it because I really like how the color deposits onto my skin. (I have the chocolate on- it's the darker one) for ref i'm an NC35 in MAC. I appreciate that the product is well compact so it's not powdery and you dont get a bunch of fall out/too much on the brush.. It's buildable. It also gives you a nice matte bronzed look not sparly or orange at all. Just perfect!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Wow!! I can't believe it's taken me this long to jump on the bandwagon for this amazing product. NC20-25 here and usually bronzers make my face look fake or patchy, not this one! It gives the most natural looking golden glow & smells of luscious cocoa, non-irritating to my sensitive, clog-prone skin and the tiniest amount goes a long way. Absolute repurchase, I've ran the gamut of bronzers, both high and low end & none of them even compare to chocolate soleil. My only gripe is the tacky packaging, for $30 I'd prefer something more compact and HE looking. Just a minor flaw though!

I effing love this product. I have been using this bronzer for about 4 years now, and before that I was using nars laguna (obv). Dont get me wrong, i love laguna, i used it for 2 years and it was great! but i wanted to try a matte bronzer...and i never went back!!!! it helped with my skin so much! it wasnt orangey or muddy or dirty! and the smell was so good!!

For people who think the smell will be annoying- its not!! you only smell it for a little and then it fades and youre left with a beautiful glowing tanned face!!

trust me its the shiz

buy this- you wont regret it

This product is very good to contour with! It smells so good too! It seriously smells like chocolate! This bronzer is matte which makes it better to contour with!

on 7/31/2013 7:31:00 AM

I LOVE THIS BRONZER SO MUCH. I have fair skin, however it isn't too dark for me to contour with. I also love the smell. It is a bit pricey but it's so pigmented you barely have to use any product so it has lasted me a really long time. I've used it almost everyday for a year and haven't even hit pan yet.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used this for a while after buying on a whim at Ulta. I'm a big fan of everything matte... eyeshadows, bronzers, even highlighters. I loved that this bronzer is matte, and I was able to blend it easily, but it seemed a bit too dark for me unless I already had quite the tan going. I just couldn't get a natural 'bronzed' look with this in the winter months (when I need it most).

Also -- honestly, I'd never think of having makeup on my face with much of a scent, but this stuff smells DELICIOUS! I really didn't think anyone else noticed it, but my boyfriend actually commented on it a couple times... he liked it, too :)