Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

Coty airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage
airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageCoty airspun loose powder (NEW pkg.)airspun loose face powder translucent extra coverageairspun loose face powder translucent extra coverage

4.4

on 11/16/2011 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This powder has been around for a lifetime and with just cause, its pretty amazing stuff. As like many other reviewers have mentioned it is assessable, affordable, and dam good. Works wonderfully as a setting powder or alone to mattify the face. The smell reminds me of old hollywood glamour and disapates soon after application. And not to mention one of these may last you more than 2 years because you only need the smallest amount. HG for sure.

on 10/14/2011 10:33:00 PM

Love this! I don't like wearing heavy makeup and the older I get, less is more. I use it over Neutrogena Healhty Skin Enhancer tinted moisturizer and have a beautiful end result that lasts most of the day. Feel like I'm not wearing makeup, I look natural but polished.

on 8/17/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this product already, as I've used it for years. I love vintage products, and this powder has been around since 1935 for a reason. It works. It comes in a round plastic container with a screw-top - not as cute & vintagey as the old cardboard container, but much easier to deal with and definitely less messy. It has a nice vintage fragrance, Coty's L'Origan, although if you're sensitive to fragrances, you may find it overwhelming. Personally, I enjoy the scent, and don't find that I can detect it after application anyway. The powder itself is lightweight and lovely. It covers well, is sufficiently mattifying, doesn't turn orange, and lasts for hours. I use either translucent or translucent extra coverage. Overall, a very high quality powder with drugstore availability and price. Price is under $8 at Walgreen's, near the makeup brushes & nail tools. This is my HG powder and I will keep buying it as long as Coty keeps making it.

on 7/13/2011 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I found out this product hadn't been discontinued, I couldn't get to my Walgreens fast enough to buy some. The young girl who checked me out said , "My grandmother used this stuff. What is it?" I replied, "The best loose powder you can find. There's a reason your grandmother uses it, because it's a classic. I bet she has beautiful skin. " To which she replied, "yes she does."

I love the smell, the consistency, and the oil control this product has. In fact, in my whole life I have only purchased 3. They last that long.

I had been using NYC loose powder for the last 2 years and just hadn't been completely happy with it. When I got home, I compared the 2 and guess what? NYC is owned by Coty. WOW! But I could never find the ingredients for the NYC loose powder to see what the difference is. But that really doesn't matter because, I'm set for the next couple of years and hope that Coty never discontinues this product.

on 5/23/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Coty airspun loose face powder is one of the most affordable and beautiful product in the market. It really does sets a foundation in place and keeps it matte through out most of the day. It is as effective as the popular Laura Mercier translucent loose powder that I have tried. Coty has a rose floral scent to the powder that people might love it or not. It smells like the 1950's type of perfume, but the scent would be gone within 30 minutes or so after the application. The cost of Coty airspun is very affordable costing around $7 USA at the local CVS stores. The most amazing part of this product beside that it's actually works is the size of the product itself. Coty contains 2.3 oz or 65 grams of product. Also, they now comes with a new powder container that is now plastic with a lid that is easy to close and open and comes with a big powder puff. But is a little difficult to travel with because the cap does not closes tightly. Overall, Coty airspun is an amazing loose setting powder and I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable and effective product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Best powder for oily skin hands down. Great price and last forever!. I agree I hated the old packaging, But the last 2 times I have bought it, it has been in a new hard plastic container which I love! Wonderful coverage and long lasting. It had a light scent and does not last at least to me and I have terrible migraines which I take pills for everyday and it did not give me a headache because of the smell.

i only gave the packaging a 2 because a lot of product comes out of the holes and can be very messy if not careful. It covers really well and leaves a matte finish. The smell however reminds me of my grandmas perfume!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! It looks fantastic with my pale skin! It has amazing coverage. You can't see my freckles, blemishes, redness or dark bags! I use revlon colorstay foundation underneath and my face just looks absolutely fantastic. I hope I can find out where to buy it from because where it was bought from closed down. I am unsure of the price as it was actually my mother who bought it but whether it is cheap or expensive, it's worth it!

on 4/6/2011 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I got this powder in Walgreen's today for the first time. Ive always heard nice things about it but have never had any. I'm really pleased with it. The smell is so nice too and a friend told me today that its the same smell as Coty's classic fragrance L'Origin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Such a great find for girls who like that velvet, matte look to they're skin like me! This powder really sets my makeup in place and helps keep my matte finish throughout the day. I have acne prone, combo skin and this powder combined with Revlon Colorstay Foundation and Lorac Aquaprime do wonders for my flawless looking skin. The new packaging is not as vintage and cute looking as the old one, but is much more practical having the plastic sifter inside it. Also comes with a small puff but I prefer a powder brush.