Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.2

on 8/31/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I also received this as a sample from Sephora. I never used primer before, but I am sold. I have some fine lines around my eyes and this almost hides them completely. I use it with the Face and Body foundation and they work very well together. I survived an entire day at a festival yesterday and my makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night. I don't know how I ever lived without primer before!

on 8/23/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it. I used to be skeptical of primers in general - I don't wear much makeup anyway so what do I care about staying power? Plus I get milia and nose blackheads super easily, so naturally I fear all new products and usually research the bejeezus out of them.
..........................................................................................
I got a deluxe sample of this on a whim and oh. my. god. I didn't realize what poor texture my skin had until I tried it. Soft skin. Smooth skin. Mostly-controlled flakies. And after a few months of use, no milia! No blackheads! Amor. I've worn this under and over my sunblock, after which I usually add a wee bit of concealer as needed, plus a drop of blush so I don't look dead, and that's all folks. Brilliant!
Just bought a full size bottle of the neutral, but I think I'd like to try the mauve or blue. I really wish my sephora wouldn't treat me like a freeloader when I ask for samples - it's such a pain (for me and them) to have to return %70 of my purchases. Bah.

on 8/12/2009 11:10:00 PM

I received a mini-sample size at Sephora on my last visit. Having never used a primer before, I was thinking, "Okay... so is this a BS product that I don't really need?" However, I definitely notice a difference on how smoothly my foundation applies and how long my foundation and blush last when I use this product. Also, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin in any way (dry it out or cause breakouts), which I quite liked. Next time, I will be looking into buying the regular size.

on 8/6/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like the finish of this primer, it wears well on my oily skin, no breakouts, and gives my foundation a nice finish. I've also used LM, Smashbox, and Chanel. I think this one is the best, but some reviewers have written that you "get more" product than Smashbox for less money. Actually they both contain the SAME amount-MUFE just comes in a larger bottle than SB, VERY deceiving. Will repurchase...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this primer! I am using it with MUFE HD Foundation and the HD finishing powder and it is working out great.

I haven't tried this under any other foundations. I like the smooth silky feel better than the English Ideas Foundation Primer I was using. I feel like this ones mattifies. Also, I have noticed that my makeup lasts longer. When I used MUFE HD Foundation without it it seemed to sink in and absorb - also the shade seemed to oxidize....when I used the primer underneath those problems were ancient history.

I would highly recommend this to anyone but especially if you are using the MUFE HD Foundation.

I love this primer! Perfect for combo-oily skin types. I don't have any lines/wrinkles that need smoothing but this does create an awesome base and acts like a moisturizer on those mornings where I simply don't have enough time for my full routine. I am going to start my 3rd bottle soon!

on 3/26/2009 12:43:00 PM

I mostly like this product. It does make my makeup last about 5-6 hours looking like new, but after that my gel blush starts to fade a bit. A couple pumps definitely goes a long way, plus I've found that it is buildable, so if I want extra staying power for my makeup I'll put a second layer on. I've noticed that letting it dry completely before I apply my foundation is key. I have decent oil control experiences with it, but I like a dewy texture. This product probably wouldn't be ideal for someone looking for an all-day matte finish.

I had hoped that it would be more effective in minimizing lines/pores/etc but no such luck. When I want a really flawless skin texture and extended (7 hours+) staying power for makeup I have to use this primer in conjunction with something silicone based. That being said, the MUFE is fine for everyday wear.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was hoping that between the MUFE HD foundation and the primer, I would find the perfect answer to gorgeous skin if you like to look grey and ashy toned. I was let down by both products. After a month or so my skin began breaking out noticing this first on my cheeks (a place where I never break out). If I were to break out, which is rare, it would be in my T zone. I do have oily/combination skin. I was much more impressed with other primers I have had in the past. This is not worth the $30 and the packaging is not impressive either for the cost. My main importance would be the product however and it doesn't live up to what I thought it would for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I started using MUFE HD primer about 2-3 weeks after I started using the MUFE HD foundation. I can't say that it does anything for fine lines, wrinkles or pores. BUT it does make my foundation last longer. 2 pumps covers my entire face. It does not feel greasy after drying and I don't experience "make up slip down" where it felt like my make up was just sliding off my face (hello LG spackle, I'm talking to you!!)

I will def. repurchase and i hope it continues to perform in the hot humid summer.

I wanted to love this but to tell you the truth i saw no change in my skin quality...nothing at all...it did nothing for smoothing out fine lines and enlarged pores or making foundation stay longer...it's like the formula has ingredients missing... will not be re-purchasing