MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 NeutralHD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral

3.2

on 9/8/2009 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So after Trying gosh primer and that being a big FAIL i tried this, Hoping it would live up to all the hype.... And im sorry to say it didnt. It was a bigger FAIL than gosh it did noting at all . i wouldnt recomment it to anyone with oily skin.

on 8/31/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I also received this as a sample from Sephora. I never used primer before, but I am sold. I have some fine lines around my eyes and this almost hides them completely. I use it with the Face and Body foundation and they work very well together. I survived an entire day at a festival yesterday and my makeup still looked flawless by the end of the night. I don't know how I ever lived without primer before!

on 8/23/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love it. I used to be skeptical of primers in general - I don't wear much makeup anyway so what do I care about staying power? Plus I get milia and nose blackheads super easily, so naturally I fear all new products and usually research the bejeezus out of them.
..........................................................................................
I got a deluxe sample of this on a whim and oh. my. god. I didn't realize what poor texture my skin had until I tried it. Soft skin. Smooth skin. Mostly-controlled flakies. And after a few months of use, no milia! No blackheads! Amor. I've worn this under and over my sunblock, after which I usually add a wee bit of concealer as needed, plus a drop of blush so I don't look dead, and that's all folks. Brilliant!
Just bought a full size bottle of the neutral, but I think I'd like to try the mauve or blue. I really wish my sephora wouldn't treat me like a freeloader when I ask for samples - it's such a pain (for me and them) to have to return %70 of my purchases. Bah.

on 8/12/2009 11:10:00 PM

I received a mini-sample size at Sephora on my last visit. Having never used a primer before, I was thinking, "Okay... so is this a BS product that I don't really need?" However, I definitely notice a difference on how smoothly my foundation applies and how long my foundation and blush last when I use this product. Also, it doesn't seem to irritate my skin in any way (dry it out or cause breakouts), which I quite liked. Next time, I will be looking into buying the regular size.

on 8/6/2009 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like the finish of this primer, it wears well on my oily skin, no breakouts, and gives my foundation a nice finish. I've also used LM, Smashbox, and Chanel. I think this one is the best, but some reviewers have written that you "get more" product than Smashbox for less money. Actually they both contain the SAME amount-MUFE just comes in a larger bottle than SB, VERY deceiving. Will repurchase...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this primer! I am using it with MUFE HD Foundation and the HD finishing powder and it is working out great.

I haven't tried this under any other foundations. I like the smooth silky feel better than the English Ideas Foundation Primer I was using. I feel like this ones mattifies. Also, I have noticed that my makeup lasts longer. When I used MUFE HD Foundation without it it seemed to sink in and absorb - also the shade seemed to oxidize....when I used the primer underneath those problems were ancient history.

I would highly recommend this to anyone but especially if you are using the MUFE HD Foundation.

I love this primer! Perfect for combo-oily skin types. I don't have any lines/wrinkles that need smoothing but this does create an awesome base and acts like a moisturizer on those mornings where I simply don't have enough time for my full routine. I am going to start my 3rd bottle soon!

on 3/26/2009 12:43:00 PM

I mostly like this product. It does make my makeup last about 5-6 hours looking like new, but after that my gel blush starts to fade a bit. A couple pumps definitely goes a long way, plus I've found that it is buildable, so if I want extra staying power for my makeup I'll put a second layer on. I've noticed that letting it dry completely before I apply my foundation is key. I have decent oil control experiences with it, but I like a dewy texture. This product probably wouldn't be ideal for someone looking for an all-day matte finish.

I had hoped that it would be more effective in minimizing lines/pores/etc but no such luck. When I want a really flawless skin texture and extended (7 hours+) staying power for makeup I have to use this primer in conjunction with something silicone based. That being said, the MUFE is fine for everyday wear.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was hoping that between the MUFE HD foundation and the primer, I would find the perfect answer to gorgeous skin if you like to look grey and ashy toned. I was let down by both products. After a month or so my skin began breaking out noticing this first on my cheeks (a place where I never break out). If I were to break out, which is rare, it would be in my T zone. I do have oily/combination skin. I was much more impressed with other primers I have had in the past. This is not worth the $30 and the packaging is not impressive either for the cost. My main importance would be the product however and it doesn't live up to what I thought it would for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I started using MUFE HD primer about 2-3 weeks after I started using the MUFE HD foundation. I can't say that it does anything for fine lines, wrinkles or pores. BUT it does make my foundation last longer. 2 pumps covers my entire face. It does not feel greasy after drying and I don't experience "make up slip down" where it felt like my make up was just sliding off my face (hello LG spackle, I'm talking to you!!)

I will def. repurchase and i hope it continues to perform in the hot humid summer.