MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

MAC Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul

4.5

Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate\Stearate\Adipate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isohexadecane, Acrylamide\Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol [ / - Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985)]

I'm very fair skinned (warm tone though) with green eyes, and coppery red hair. This shade is perfect on me because it's a warm tone of peachy beige. In the pan it looks much lighter than when I swipe it on (which my other MAC blushes are the same way), but once on my cheeks it gives my whole face a nice glow and makes my skin look more radiant. There isn't too much shimmer with this, it's almost satiny in finish because it's a mineral base. The coverage is also buildable which makes this blush transition nicely from day to night. This will probably be my newest go to!

on 8/8/2012 1:59:00 PM

This is a really unique and interesting shade of blush. Almost like if you took Nymphette lipglass and made it into a blush. Its pretty neutral on me, but its hard for me to describe...but it has shades of pink, bronze and beige in it. I might even describe it as a very shimmery version of Blushbaby. Anyway, its very flattering on me and really makes me green eyes standout. It makes my cheeks look velvety, not sparkly. I tend to wear this more in the fall and winter, but really you could wear it with almost anything and I'm pretty sure it would be flattering on most skintones, anytime of year.
The only gripe I have is that I really don't like the packaging MAC uses for its mineralize blushes. It has sort of a bubble on top, rather than being flat, like the other blushes, with makes it hard to stack or organize.

on 7/24/2012 7:07:00 PM

Great everyday blush and it wirks with so many different looks.It's something between dusty pink and peachy color with fine golden shimmer. It gives beautiful glow

on 7/9/2012 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

What a lovely surprise this turned out to be. I was always curious about MAC's Warm Soul blush and have swatched and tried this on at the counter many times. I always felt it didn't show up on my skin so I always held back. However, I finally purchased and how I love this blush! It's all I wear these days. I'm used to pinky shades but how I can go back after trying this. This is a warm bronzey, peachey shade with a nice sheen. I love a little shimmer! Not glitter. It may seem that way swatched but I don't see it on my face. Also, I love illuminating type ingredients. It gives your look dimension without it looking flat and matte. Yes, it gives any look some warmth and a very pretty flush of color. I've been using coral or nude type lippies to complete the look. Also apply with a kabuki brush so yes you can build up without it looking off. It's all about the brush and application sometimes. Love!

HG of blushes...and miraculous in that it pretty much looks good on everyone! If I could bring only 1 item of makeup on a desert island, this would be it! It's that good!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Since summer is here and Im no longer the colour of paper, I thought I would branch out and go for a warm toned shimmery blush. This is perfect for summer, its a peach-y bronze with gold shimmer and looks amazing on the skin. This is like an all in one colour, you can get away with this as a bronzer on the cheeks, and even a highlighter because of the shimmer. I'm excited to see how this works on me when I'm pale again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

OMG, this is my favourite blusher! I love this so much more than any of the others I own.
It has quite large flecks of gold running thought it, but strangely they do not show up on my cheeks (thank goodness). I think if I had seen this in store, I wouldn't have chosen it - but this was bought on a whim from eBay (was going to get Love Joy) but I am soooooo glad I have this! It is quite pigmented, so you have to be light handed, but the colour is so gorgeous! Its like a rusty, reddy brown which is not quite a bronzer, but not quite a blush. I am so in love with it! It gives me a really healthy glow to my face without looking too made up.

Skin: NW20-25 Combo dehydrated.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My new favorite blush. I tried it on at my MAC counter and couldn't believe how pigmented it was on my NC50 skin....a beautiful warm glow! LOVE THIS BLUSH!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I frickin love this blush. Color is a gorgeous warm, bronzy pink color. I could easily just use this as a contour/blush color on my face. Gives a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking overly glittery. Pigmentation is amazing so just a little tap with your blush brush would be enough. This is my first mineraliZe blush from Mac and I am impressed. I doubt I'll ever hit pan on this color, but if i do, I would definitely repurchase! :)

on 4/6/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

love this blush so so much. it gives me the perfect amount of color. it also gives me this bronzy, slightly golden (due to the bits of shimmer) flush to my cheeks. i find this very flattering on me. i just wish mac would change their blush packaging into a compact with a mirror. it would make everything so much easier and handy!