MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

on 8/22/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the consistency and went on my skin very smoothly. The only thing is that I find the colour a bit too dark/greyish cast for my fair/light skin with neutral/warm undertone. Good medium coverage. Would repurchase if the colour was right! Didn't break me out too.

on 8/22/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally, i found the one that suits best on my face. I use garnier bb cream before this product. The previous one is also good but it's just not for me because it makes my face looks darker, maybe because it doesnt match my shade.
I decided to use this missha m perfect cover bb cream in shade no.21. I really love it! The oil control power is just awesome. I don't know but i feel like it moisturize my skin as well.

on 8/10/2015 9:39:00 PM

On the one hand, this has a great SPF rating (which is why I bought it), moisturizers and works as a sheer-to-medium buildable foundation. On the other, the color selection is wretched.

It applies smoothly and I wear it pretty sheer. It is easily buildable to a more medium coverage and doesn't streak. The finish is slightly dewy, and it does cover the unevenness in my skin tone quite well even applied moderately.

I'm on the extremely oily end of the combo spectrum, so I set it with translucent loose powder, and it holds up pretty well under that- I can see it trying to break down mid-day after sweating to death in a 90+ degree building (basically, it takes a miracle product to hold up to the current weather and my general oilyness- Nyx BB is the only thing I've found that does). But, it doesn't look terrible and it holds up better than a lot of things.

However, and this is a huge caveat, the color range just sucks. I purchased 23, as I've tanned some in spite of myself (and thus I'm not my usual pale self) and I tan very golden. Unfortunately, though it matches my face to my arms/chest pretty well as far as light-dark value is concerned, the pink/grey/brown undertone is rather terrible on me. It just looks off, kind of dirty and ashy. It alllllmost works applied lightly enough but it is pretty far from my general skin tone. If they ever make a yellower shade, I would repurchase in a heartbeat. And I'll probably use it when I know I'm going to be in the sun, like for travelling, but day-to-day, no. It's too jarringly wrong colored, sadly. I'll try the lighter shades in the winter and hope they match better, though.

EDIT a couple of years later. I started mixing 23 with 31, this summer. I discovered my mineral makeup physical SPF works better than Neutrogena's chemical SPF 100, resulting in a WILD mismatch between my face and body since I've had to be out in the sun this summer. Wat do? I got the shade up from 23 and sure enough mixed 50/50 it works fabulously. It holds up in the heat (well, with a strong translucent powder over top) wayyyyyy better than my usual mineral powder and has more coverage, which I need to make my face match my body right now. I mean, I've been sweating like crazy, rubbing my face a little... it doesn't break down or budge- a bit of oiliness mid-day but no melting or breaking down! No breakouts, have gotten many compliments on it even. With a good color match it's the best I've found for oily skin in the summer.

on 8/5/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this product, it blends into my skin seamlessly and it really looks like I have nothing on if I blend it properly with my brush. You can build up the coverage and it covers the large pores on my nose so well. Overall, it's a really great product and well worth the money, superior to all of the western foundations and bb creams that I've tried in the same price range. Also you can get it on Ebay for a cheap as chips price with free worldwide shipping.

edit: I dropped one star as it doesn't last very long on my oily skin without powder. with powder it does last quite well though.

on 7/13/2015 4:42:00 AM

NC 20 Chinese skin, combination and oily on t-zone. Repurchased 3 bottles of this and always go back to this after several failed attempts on finding my HG. Long lasting and doesn't melt in the humid Singapore weather, not cakey either. Smells like baby powder but I like it. Would be even better if it has some yellow undertones.

I use this stuff by itself when I want to go all natural.

on 7/12/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Love this stuff! It really adds a beautiful glow to your face, I use No. 27 (can't speak for the other BB cream, there definitely seems to be a difference in undertone for the others - almost an ashy tone for a few) - it's a good choice for people with medium skin tones with yellow or neutral undertones. It's definitely medium coverage at the least, but doesn't look too heavy - and it really smooths out your skin as long as you apply thin layers, as well as hides discoloration. And my favorite thing about this is that it has an SPF of 42, which is wonderful.

There are a few negatives to this product though, one of which being at the end of the day, my t-zone will be really shiny (if I apply powder mid-day things will be fine for the rest of the day) so this product would be great for the dry skin people out there. The color selection is also pretty small, a few of my friends have mentioned that the other colors (such as No. 23 or No. 13) are colors that just don't fit their tone or give a bad effect. So color selection will make a difference on how you feel about this product. But otherwise, this product has been my favorite and overshadowed the foundations I've used thus far.

on 7/5/2015 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was using the smashbox bb and cc creams religiously for the past few years after someone at sephora introduced it to me and then down I went into the rabbit hole! I started doing some research into alternate bb creams and I was led into the world of Korean cosmetics as an alternate to buying everything from sephora for lots of $$$ and wanted to go for drugstore pricing without sacrificing quality. I have sensitive skin that ranges from oily to dry and my Asian skin is showing signs of age like sun spots. I started using the missha bb cream 3 months ago and it has been great! No breakouts! I was initially concerned that it wouldn't have enough coverage to cover up the dark spots, but I think it makes flaws barely visible while still looking natural. While you can tell my skin isn't perfect, it smooths out the texture and evens out my skin tone which ranges form light to dark in different parts of my face. I also am a fan of the dewy finish - now when I put powder on top, it feels like I'm wearing too much makeup and looks fake. I have been using no. 27 and matches my skin tone pretty well. Before buying a full size tube, I bought a sampler of the different shades to see which one matched best and I'm glad I did!

on 6/28/2015 8:04:00 PM

Pros:
- good smell
- good consistency (not watery)
- easy absorbed by your skin
- skin feels smooth

Cons:
- great after application but becomes too cakey after a few hours (not good for oily skin)
- doesn't cover dark circles
- the cap cover easily breaks, I don't suggest bringing it around if this happens

My favourite BB cream!! I have combination to oily skin and have the worst oil spills in my T zone area. Although I wouldn't say this is the oil control master, it doesn't break me out at all or clog my pores. I feel it stays in place and doesn't slip and slide. I only trusf Korean BB creams and have tried MANY brands: etude house, holika holika, skin79, garnier, etc. Missha offers the broadest range of skin colours and really works well for me!