MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is my holy grail BB-cream. I've used it on and off for almost four years, and no matter how many other BB-creams and foundations I try I keep coming back to this one.
As a pale girl i swith between no. 13 and no. 21, some might say that the undertone is too grey but for me it works perfectly. Most foundations either look to orange or pink on me and it just looks so unnatural.
The coverage is light to medium, which i like because no matter how much I put on it doesn't look cakey or make my pores feel clogged. I have dry skin so I'm not sure how this would work on oily, since it does give a slightly dewy finish, but it goes away quite fast. The only downside is that the colour options are limited, as for most BB-creams.
In conclusion I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 2/26/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

First experience was with shade #23, which was too light although it was perfect on Google swatches. And then I sold it out on an auction and purchased #27 which I thought was their darkest. That too ran very ghostly on my tanned Indonesian skin. I gave up trying... And then some days ago I ordered #31 from eBay, and that was a match made in heaven! Provides medium coverage with dewy finish... One of those winter days that my skin feels rather quenched... Good for running errands. High spf. Probably will be perfect for finnish summer too. I'd buy this over and over for the perfect shade.

on 2/17/2016 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Decent, but not spectacular. Have used it off and on for about a year now.

Good shade match for me (27 in Honey Beige will match NC 32 - 35), but there are a few flaws with this product that I don't like about it. One is the transferring. Two is the lack of longevity and oil control. Three is the sheer-to-medium coverage that fades throughout the day.

Pros include the high spf (42, to be exact) and my grudging admittance it DOES look good for three hours before it fades. I snagged it for $11 on eBay (yes it was real) and it did not clog my pores or make my then-acne struggle worse. I LOVE the tube packaging, it makes it easy to travel with and the pump is fantastic.

I would not purchase this again, but it's not a troublesome task to attempt to finish the rest of the BB cream. I think for people who have pretty good, dry-to-combo skin would enjoy this more than I did.

on 2/14/2016 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cons:
- Way too much fragrance
- Cakes
- Turned my face orange
- Very heavy bb cream

on 1/27/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Causes acne

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Nice dewy finish
- Natural finish
- Good coverage
- Amazing SPF

Cons-
- Not long lasting
- Limited colours

This product was my introduction into Korea beauty products! I love the way it makes my skin look. It has pretty good coverage for a BB cream. I wouldn't say medium coverage, but definitely a step up from American BB creams. And my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't break me out!

My only small complaints about it is that my oily skin breaks the makeup up after a few hours (that's with powder). And the colours are pretty limited. Fortunately, I found one (no. 21) that matches me pretty well. It does go on a bit grey toned at first, but after a couple minutes, it warms up.
I

on 1/19/2016 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This one was probably my fault. I bought this for under S$10 in the Singapore airport, they only had two shades and I picked the darker one (#23 Natural Beige). It's just way too fair for me and makes me look like I'm wearing gleaming zinc oxide on my face or auditioning for kabuki. Going to donate this.

Consistency wise, it melts into the skin nicely and I love the fact that it has SPF 42.

I wouldn't mind trying this same MISSHA product again if I can get it for cheap, but would have to try #27 Honey Beige or #31 Golden Beige. For now I'm sticking to my Dr. Dennis Gross CC cream for days when I need light cover.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For starters, I am NC35 in MAC Studio Fix and 114MF-N in Clinique Perfectly Real

I ordered number 23 since I figured I would play it safe. It does go on gray, then oxidizes and it matches pretty close, but since i have a slight yellow/olive undertone i felt it was a bit too light for me. I've just recently been mixing with Garnier medium/deep for some more vibrancy.

Consistency: Medium thickness with medium to full coverage as it's very buildable. You can thin it out with lotion for lighter consistency. Cool part is that it doesn't feel heavy, at least for me.

My face gets pretty oily throughout the day so I always apply a primer. This product stays on pretty well! I've used maybelline bb cream before and it would come off in slight patches around my forehead, nose and cheeks.

I have to say I enjoy this product and will purchase No. 27 shortly to see how that color matches up.

PS. This product contains Arbutin which is a known skin lightening agent (I think it's in there more to even skin-tone than to seriously bleach your skin but I've just started using it so I'm not sure) and mineral oil, which can cause breakouts.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Great bb cream! I use No 23 shade. When it first comes out of the bottle, it's a bit off my colour but then it oxidizes and blends right in.

I love that there's SPF in it and even though I don't slather nearly enough on to use as sun-screen, it's good to know I'm at least a little bit protected because I often forgo the sunscreen when I'm strapped for time.

I was using this with a foundation brush but then realized it was too much for this product... now I use 2 spurts on my hands, rub them together then press it onto anywhere I feel like I need a bit more even-ness.

This product did not make me break out or adversely effect my skin etc.

So we're all on the outlook for cosmetics that can multi-task. In my case, I am always on the lookout for cosmetics with high SPF so I can eliminate the step of applying sunscreen prior to foundation.

I purchased this online in colour "21" as this seemed like the best match for my pale skin. It comes in an attractive tube and is quite thick in texture. Being a genuine BB cream, as in, one from Asia, I had quite high hopes for this. I applied it with my Beauty Blender and my very first reaction was that it did not apply easily. It is quite thick and the colour was strange and greyish. Whenever I applied my Revlon BB cream, it made my skin look healthy and dewy. The Missha BB just looked heavy and mask like.

I was really disappointed in this. I just don't seem to have any luck with the Missha range of cosmetics.