Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Never gonna buy again.. İ have combo skin and it doesn't absorve my skin.

on 10/21/2017 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of the rare products that I’m glad I went back to try! However, there are obvious issues with this B.B. cream. I don’t know if it’s a reformulation or I’m better at makeup or my tastes have changed (probably all three, it has been about 6 years since I tried this B.B. cream) but it now really works for me personally. What I was looking for is a light, dewy, cheap-ish everyday foundation. This fits the bill! Some of the old issues I experienced have gone, but it does remain quite thick when first squeezed out (but not on the face) and can appear streaky if just whacked on and not blended. However, it is quick and easy to apply. This is one of those products where I completely get why someone may dislike it. It’s extremely dewy at first application, the fragrance is quite strong and I don’t even usually mind fragrance but wooo this hits you and the shade range is abysmal. But, in many respects, I am thoroughly impressed. It lasts well on me and gives me that light coverage I want while keeping my skin looking like skin. Only my MUFE WaterBlend has done that and in all honesty, I may be reaching for this over the MUFE simply down to the price and it’s longevity. In short, if you’re oily or anything paler than a NC/NW20, maybe give this a miss. Also, if you’re of a deeper skin-tone, this is certainly a miss - so ridiculous how two shades are meant to cater to all women; people argue ‘oh it’s light coverage so your skin peaks through’ but I mean really?! But I will say that this B.B. cream has become a staple for me and one I’m very happy with - but there are some obvious issues.

on 10/21/2017 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great product. I use the version for oily skin and it always impresses. For such a watery product the coverage is amazing and it does keep shine at bay.it's great for days when you don't have time for a full foundation routine . The price is very reasonable too. The main issue is that there are only 2 shades so I have to mix them together and I keep a mix ready made up in a little bottle. Please Garnier at least one more shade between light and medium as this product outperforms many high end foundations.

To all combo/oily girls: Yes, it's true, this ain't for us. Shade range is ok, I took Light. Coverage is light, not buildable. So using this for problem areas is not a win. It doesn't last at all on me. I set it with my usual powder (baby powder). But I just need to sweat a little bit and it rubs off my face. I could skip the setting and nothing would change. Applying with fingers (I use them to gently pat foundation/concealer under my eyes) is a nightmare. It looks patchy, not smooth. I went to work (office) and had to correct my oily T-zone with another foundation (thank God I had it with me). It was a humid day, with a few raindrops from time to time. Normal-dry skin people might get a use of this, but I can't recommend it for combo/oily skin types.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Literally a holy grail of mine for light coverage in the summer, gives a glowy look amazing in sunlight (i live in australia) and in winter set it with a matte powder and your good to go, its pretty high coverage for a cheap bb cream and its somewhat good for your skin! Couldnt ask for more!

on 9/6/2017 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gave me a burning sensation and broke me out.. too bad, I liked the glow it gave me before it made me want to die (kind of like my ex). Oh well, on to the next bb cream (now trying Clinique, seems to be working ok)

so I may already be biased about the scent. (I think the shampoo line made my face break out due to the scent)

I tried the medium, (and the oli free also) looked a bit orange on my hand but applied well. nice even light coverage.

good for "light duty" days.
don't think the scent irritated my skin, but prefer unscented products.

This is my current go-to face makeup since it is a bb cream that matches my skin fairly well. It doesn't cover much in the ways of acne scars but evens out my skin tone. It is very mositurizing and admittedly a glowey more dewey look but is easily mattified with some face powder. I will however not be repurchasing this product as I will be looking for something with more coverage.

I am surprised at the low rating of this BB cream. I've used it for about a year - both colors - light and medium, cause I am in the middle and I mix them - and sometimes my skin is lighter, sometimes darker. Before I tried this BB cream, I've use the Dermalogica tinted moisturizer, Chanel tinted moisturizer - both with SPF, and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF. I can't understand what the difference is between a tinted moisturizer with SPF and a BB cream, but I don't really find a difference between the one from Garnier - a drugstore BB cream that I buy for 5 euros and the ones that I used previously. For me there is no difference in terms of coverage, endurance, moisturizing properties and overall effect. I have combination skin, which no matter what product I use, gets shiny by the 3rd hour. So, I have to reapply or redo my makeup. I usually prefer low coverage cream (not foundation) for everyday use - not only because it is more natural, but also because it requires less effort. This BB Cream evens out my complexion (it's low coverage and one can see some scars or sun spots) but the overall effect is brighter, more even skin tone. It doesn't sit in my texture issues (other - more expensive products, do), it is easy to apply, and even if I have to reapply it, it's not a big deal for me, because it moisturizes my skin, and it has some sunscreen which is enough for me (I apply spf 50 in the morning). I've mixed this BB cream with foundations for a better effect (I've mixed it with foundation to correct the color or to improve the ability to blend). It is a cream that I am sure I will use over and over again on itself or with other products. Someone has mentioned that the fragrance is chemical and strong - sense of smell is an extremely individual experience, but I would say that the fragrance is very light, citrus-like. I think that such product is always worth trying and experimenting with because of the price. The price is so reasonable that it never hurts to try it out and if it doesn't work, one can always mix it with something else and obtain an HG product :)

on 6/6/2017 1:09:00 PM

Best bb cream if you want to cosplay as the annoying orange.

It's a very thick cream, takes forever to dry on your face.
The colour is...medium orange lol. It's kinda like a bad tan colour.
The coverage is ok. I settled it with powder, because it was sticky on my face.
It started to look greasy, cakey after 2 hours. It caused me breakouts.
(I tried it in the winter, cold temperature.)

I would not recommend it.