CHANEL Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I just love this perfume. It's so light and pretty that I wish every girl in the world got a bottle for her 13th birthday. I'm not at all implying that Chance Eau Tendre is only for one age group, as I own it and wear it and I'm certainly not 13 lol What I am saying is that there is something innocent and sweet about Chance Eau Tendre. Fresh-faced, youthful, pleasant. It is similar to Daisy, but I prefer Chance Eau Tendre. I can't explain why, I just do. Both are lovely, however.

This is perfect for all four seasons, but most will prefer it for spring and summer because it's so light and airy. It's perfect for day or night, but most will prefer it for daytime. You can wear this to work, school, dates, parties, and your place of worship if that's your milieu. I can't imagine anyone being offended or suffocated by this fragrance. It's not too floral. It's basically a shower fresh, slightly sweet floral musk. Sort of like Lucky You but waaaaaaaay better quality. Projection and longevity definitely could be better. But this one lovely fragrance.

This is a pretty safe gift for someone and also a safe blind purchase, unless you're looking for a strong perfume or something spicy. Most will probably at least enjoy this scent, if not love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Fresh, clean, and inexplicably feminine. This is a more floral take on the original Chanel Chance (which is also beautiful). The whole Chance line is “younger” smelling. Not as spicy, woodsy, or musky. Chanel Chance fragrances are fresh, lighter, crisp, clean, and classy. Each Chance has its own unique quality, and Eau Tendre is definitely the most floral and girly of the bunch.. but very sophisticatedly so. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is not my signature scent by any means (I usually prefer deeper, darker, more complex scents), however, there is still a complexity to this fragrance that I can appreciate. This is for that woman who wants to smell clean, feminine, effortlessly sexy, and like pure class anywhere she goes. For the woman who takes care of herself, who is confident but not loud. I really appreciate the effortlessness of this, it’s stunning and will turn heads without “trying too hard”. This scent is so soft and beautiful, I can’t see anyone not liking it. It’s more than your average “clean, fresh” scent.. something about it is very memorable. The packaging is also beautiful in its simplicity, and one-of-a-kind classic Chanel. You really can’t go wrong with this one, especially if you’re looking for something inoffensive but still beautiful to wear during the daytime or around the office. Excellent staying power as well, lasts almost all day on me. A truly stunning, graceful, feminine fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It has replaced my discontinued Gucci Only. Perfumes tend to get very amplified on my skin, so something that goes on clean for some will smell too sharp or powdery on me; fruity or fresh or some will smell sickly sweet or like febreeze on me; nice musky earthy scents will smell overpowering . So when I find a scent that works and that I NEVER fall to get compliments from men, women, total strangers, the neighbors dog......it's a keeper!
I need it in all of its forms. Do they make an IV?????? ;-)
I wanted to LOVE the Frache as well but it got sharp pin me after an hour. Sadness.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm not usually keen on floral fragrances, but this has a burst of fruitiness which cuts through it. Super feminine & pretty. Great for daytime/spring summer

*update* I've worn this on and off for a couple of months and I've become a little bored with it . This is a first for me, but I think the initial novelty of a new fragrance has worn off. It's not one which I will buy again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre is a gem. It's understatedly beautiful elegance. So wearable..
This aesthetically pleasing PINK fragrance won my heart. Its unique delicate fruity-floral scent is bright, fresh yet smooth and sophisticated and so CHANEL. This is my "go-to" HAPPY fragrance which I alternate with N°5 L'EAU and my life is complete. Love! .

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Do not buy this blind, as it can be a bit cloying. A light fruity take on "Chance" with citrusy top note and sweet florals. Very light and gorgeously packaged and marketed but alas, not my fave, I will stick with "regular" Coco.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Top Notes: Grapefruit, Quince
Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Jasmine
Base notes: Amber, Cedar, Iris, White musk

Mediocre variation of the original 'Chance' by Chanel that was launched in 2010. Extremely fruity and sweet smelling. I would group this in the same boat as Flowerbomb - meant for a younger audience that prefers Bath and Body Works scents over masterpieces such as Shalimar.

I've actually been asked not to wear this at work, and for a good reason.

Very sweet and light scent. Lots of scents trigger migraines and it doesn't bother me at all if I go easy on it. Don't need more than a couple sprays & it lasts all day. It's the only perfume I've worn where someone recognized it & asked me if that's what I was wearing. So if you don't wanna be trendy then maybe pass on this

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Lovely floral,soapy,dainty,pink perfume...
Quince,Grapefruit,Melon
Jasmine,Hyacinth,Iris
Cedar,Amber,Musk
Very Nice for Spring & Summer....

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This perfume is the best, I ran out of it recently and I have to buy more before school starts up again. When the perfume is first applied, it smells pretty good, but it's the best smelling a while after it has been applied. I have gotten so many wonderful complements on how good it smells and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. It's a very feminine smell, it's floral and light. It's also not an overpowering fragrance like some of the other Chanel Products so it could definitely be reapplied if needed throughout the course of the day.