MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

I really do love this B.B. cream, the only problem is that it takes some trial and error to find what other products work with it, and by that I mean primers. I wore it one day with the dermalogica skin perfect primer, and it only lasted a few hours until it started breaking up. Then I tried it with the dermalogica hydro blur, and it took me twice the time to blend it in. It worked perfectly with two faced hangover primer, however that primer breaks me out if I wear too many days in a row... so I’m still trying to see what works and what doesn’t. It really is a beautiful B.B. cream however.... I love the way it applies when paired with the right primer, or without a primer for that matter... the color #13 is great for me on the days I dont want to wear concealer as it really does brighten my face, without making me look ghostly. I also love the packaging, I am a huge fan of the pump. The price also cannot be beat! So affordable, you can get it on amazon for $11.00. All in all, I do love this stuff... much better than some of the other B.B. creams out there, and the high end ones while we are at it... for the price, I definitely say try it. I have dry skin with an oily T-zone due to fish oil supplements, and this really does hydrate and feel nourishing. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless.

on 2/1/2018 6:07:00 PM

This is my current foundation and I LOVE IT! I have the No.13, a greish-pinky pale bb cream which fits my skin better than any other foundation I've used :) It's definitely on the dewy side - which is awesome for very dry skin like mine - but not supercrazy, it smells like sunscreen, and the only con I have to say (apart from not being cruelty free, I think!) is that it starts to come off if I don't set it with setting spray + powder!
I would totally repurchase but since it's not cruelty free and it's difficult to find where I live I don't know if I would! D:

This is the first and only BB cream I've tried, as I had a few requirements before delving into the BB cream world. 1) I wanted one as close to my shade as possible, and 2) I wanted a true Korean one as theirs have an intense focus on skincare.

Firstly, the packaging on this is amazing, I love the pump/squeeze tube style, it keeps it hygienic, and easy to use, plus the pump doesn't shoot the product out everywhere.

Secondly, I love the feel of this, it felt very heavy and thick going on, but once blended out with my fingers, or a damp sponge it feels weightless, even after a 12 hour day, which is rare. I usually feel every product on my face and it gets grosser with each hour its on my face so I'm glad this product does not feel this way at all.

Thirdly, it is so nice and moisturizing. I have oily, dehydrated, sensitive skin, and this feels so nice on, it starts off a bit tacky, but dries down to being soo comfortable, it also has not caused any reactions, like breakouts, rashes or eczema flare-ups for me.

The only reason I took off a lippie was due to the fact that while they offer a shade close to my skin tone to pass, it's still not exactly right, I have shade number 27 (Honey Beige), which is very close but just slightly, too dark for me, as well as a touch orangey. Now I don't really mind this as its relatively undetectable to most people (even my make-up obsessed friends couldn't tell), but I noticed, so I usually add a couple drops of a lighter foundation to make it match me perfectly.

Overall, this is a great product, I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I do wish though they had more shades, but I feel like that's the story of most of our lives.

on 12/16/2017 11:01:00 AM

I find that this is pretty heavy and mask like, heavier than full coverage foundations that I've used like ELDW. I sheer it out with some Bioré watery essence ss and it works better for me this way. It takes a few minutes to set and not look grey but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. I like that it has good sun protection, which I have found is harder to find in other BB's or TM's and when I have found it it's been way too oily. This is nice and matte. Overall I do like this product and would probably buy it again.

This is a review for the shade No.27 Honey Beige. For reference my skin tone is NC30-35 with strong yellow undertone and this suits me really well, although a bit on the light side.

I think I found my HG BB cream. I usually struggle with the undertone (either too pink, too orange or too ashy) on me but this shade looks great on me. It's a bit light but after bronzer it looks amazing. I'm also very impressed with the coverage. Because of my acne scars and redness I always prefer a medium/full coverage foundation and this really covers 80% of my imperfection and I can totally skip concealer. Don't get me wrong, you can still see the scars but it is not that noticeable anymore.

I also enjoy the package and the scent. It comes in a pump which I really liked and there is a sweet subtle scent.

The finish can be a bit on the dewy side and this is specially true if you use a dampened beauty blender. I'm not a fan with dewy looks since I am pretty oily already. I use my Real Techniques buffing or expert brush and they blend out the BB cream beautifully and really mattify the finish quite a bit.

I normally don't use a primer underneath and instead just set it with powder and setting spray. It last about 8 hours which I'm more than okay with, and if I want it to last longer I can just apply primer underneath.

Definitely recommend and have already bought a backup - love this stuff!

on 9/22/2017 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I started using in my 20s and it was one of my favourite BB creams. The last one I bought was three years ago and I still have it. I tried other BB creams from Clinique, Olay, Garnier and so on. I like this brand better. I know you have to be careful when buying online because there are counterfeit ones too. I hope the formula is the same or better than the last one I bought. If it's different, I will update it here.

on 9/14/2017 11:57:00 AM

Bought a pack with three small sizes of the lighter shades. One made me orange, one brown and one was the right shade but the undertone made me grey. I looked dead for a few days until I figured it out. Also gave me two spots. I've had under ten spots in my entire life (am now 35),so that's quite the accomplishment. Went back to my regular brand, this is in the bin.

on 9/6/2017 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

aside from the pink grey undertone of the shades it comes in, this bb cream is a very good base product. it has a very good coverage/buildable medium-full coverage (similar to that of a foundation), satin finish, non-drying, has a mixed chemical/physical uv filters and spf 42 pa+++, longlasting and very cheap considering what you get. i love it although they really need to get rid of the fragrance in the product... i got this in 21 light beige and it is a light pink with a grey undertone.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

on the fence..
Formula wise - it’s a dream!
The consistency is quit thick, but with application it melt into the skin,blend easily, doesn’t emphasize textur & gives medium coverage
with dewy finish. HG, right?
Well... everyone fail to mention that shade No 23 - "Natural Beige" have a distinct grayish tone!
I don't know anyone who have a grayish undertone or is aiming to look ashy...almost to the verge of seek/lifeless appearance,
The formula is amazing, but I couldn’t get over the grayish finish it gives!!! NO! Went to my “dud” pile.
The shades range is very limited as well,
so there isn’t a lot to play with, either. 😐