3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I’ve repurchased this 3 times now, the best price I’ve found is on Amazon. This is an excellent product that conceals well while also reducing the severity of my blemishes. Yesterday morning I put it on a Whitehead and by the end of the day it had crusted up and fell off when I washed my face. I stopped wearing foundation on a daily basis a few years ago and just use this, plus maybe a bit of blush. Sometimes it does get a little bit crusty if I’ve been treating a blemish for a few days in a row, but that’s to be expected because of the salicylic acid. I probably wouldn’t use this as a special event concealer, however as a day to day cover up it works perfectly for me. Shade-wise the range isn’t the best. The shade ‘light’ is closest to my skin tone, which is still slightly dark, however I do my best to blend it out with my fingertip.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I am 50/50 on almay products. I either love em or hate em....i surprisingly like this concealer. It's good for blemishes and imperfections. The formula is on the drier side...if that makes sense...its not super creamy or liquidy...in all the right ways. As far as the treatment part...ive seen no difference but I would repurchase for the concealer part....

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 years ago

The best concealer for blemishes! I also use it for dark spots. Lasts forever and has great coverage! The light shade is perfect for my neutral NC20 skin (not much yellow in this shade). Love this!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

If you wake up and suddenly notice a giant pimple on your face run out to your local drugstore and pick this stuff up. It is a miriclein a bottle. Put it on a giant pimple before bed it will be gone or at least two dimensional instead ofthree dimensional by the morning.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

YES HOLY GRAIL. it stays on all day, even after working out, can be built up to a high medium coverage doesnt break me out, looks natural and non cakey on my dry patches but still holds up quite well on my oily part. I wear this everyday without foundation for a natural look and people cant tell im wearing makeup. only the shade range kinda sucks. fortunately, the lightest shade works on my skin very well but I dont know what Im gonna do going into summer.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I have been using this concealer for nearly a decade! I am the biggest advocate. If I have a particularly bad pimple, I dab this on it before bed and I swear it looks better by the morning! I truly believe the salicylic acid in this helps clear up my acne and the product blends so well. I can't go a day without this concealer!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

This would be better in a tub or something where it was easier to get to the product when it's running low. I keep buying this, because with the salicylic acid in it I don't worry about applying this concealer over pimples when I have to go out somewhere. I don't think it actually does anything to heal them, but it definitely doesn't make them worse or cause them. I'll keep buying this for that reason. I use another concealer for under eyes and to cover a vein I have on my nose (until I have that permanently removed!). I don't find the coverage on this is enough for the vein but it does do the trick for breakouts.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

This concealer cracks badly once it dries. It has no discernible positive effect on acne blemishes.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

I've used this concealer for a long time and it just doesn't do it for me. I've used both the light color and light/medium color yet neither of those seem to match me. The light/medium is too dark on me, and the light color one seems like it either goes on too lightish/pinkish or turns pinkish over the day on the face. Not to mention that this doesn't cover redness or marks well at all. Very bad coverage. The only reason this rating isn't a one star review is because this is one of the very few coverups that doesn't react with my sensitive skin. However, it's time to get over my laziness and find a better concealer.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

2.0

4 years ago

This product is terrible. It says it helps for a clearer complexion but it doesnt help blemishes at all. I had a terrible break out after using it! I have really oily skin and this just makes my face get all cakey and gross. I go to the bathroom in between classes at school and you can tell exactly where I put on my concealer. I think I would rather wear no makeup at all. It doesn't blend well and its a bit thick but its not too bad. There isn't very much product in the tube either so its not at all Worth it. I will never purchase this again and I would never recommend this product.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

AgeUnder 18