no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/25/2016

I love this colour! I wear it with Russian Red and they go together perfectly. It's nice and creamy to apply, not hard like lots of other lipliners. It's also not too drying. I will be repurchasing when my current one runs out!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

EyesHazel

Mar/15/2016

What a beauuuuutiful lipliner. I prefer these as much as I enjoy the Nars matte lip pencils. They have an even better formula, and the thinness of the pencil lends itself to precise application.

This is a gorgeous colour and texture. No patchiness, lasts all day without transferring too much. It doesn't migrate anywhere, and all I have to do is touch up the corners of my mouth …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (423 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Feb/23/2016

I love this color!! I pair it with the Ruby Woo color by MAC and with a variety of reds! It keeps it from smudging outside my lips and stays on all day!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Aug/29/2015

The best red lip liner out there. Lasts forever and gives a really deep tone to any lipstick worn over it. Doesn't bleed or move and looks great on its own with some gloss over it too. Get it now!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/02/2015

I hate paying a lot for skin care, hair care and makeup but when you find the perfect product it is worth the price. MAC Brick lip liner is one of those things I absolutely love. I would rather spend $19 for a fantastic lip liner that doesn't tug at your lips when applying or bleed once on. I have a lot of trouble finding a red to match my skin tone and brick is a great shade, I use this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (891 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

May/17/2015

Nice colour, easy enough to apply. Sometimes you have to tug a little, but usually it glides on. It's not creamy or buttery, and the pencil has a super fine tip so you have to be skilful. It's nice though, good staying power and looks really nice mixed with lip balm for a natural tint that lasts ages.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromecot4

Apr/01/2015

Best complementary lip liner for mac russian red lipstick.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Sep/14/2014

Mac Brick is a great lipliner, especially for people who love their red lipsticks. I use Brick with Mac red shades, Dr. Hauschka 04 and Lavera deep red. It works great! It's long lasting, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it is quite versatile. With Mac Spice lipliner, it is a staple for me.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Aug/08/2014

This is the best red lip liner for me. It is a perfect match for Viva Glam 1 and this pairing creates the perfect brick red for my lips against my NC50 skin. I also use it to line my lips when wearing Ruby Woo. It goes on smooth and creamy and is pigmented. It can also be used alone with the VG1 lipglass on top or just clear gloss. Definitely a versatile liner for creating red lip looks.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Apr/24/2014

This lip-liner is certainly a little on the pricey side however I was pleasantly surprised by the lasting power of it. I tend to pair it with many of my red lippies and it helps with the staying power, I will be purchasing a few more of these liners in various colours

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool