no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

WOW!!! I love this. Belle of the Ball is a gorgeous blue toned grape lilac color. It's very unique and unusual and it really flatters my uber pale, cool toned skin. This polish is very opaque and super easy to apply. I topped it with Wet n Wild clear top coat (another fave of mine) and I've had no chips for five days. I'm wild about Confetti and plan to get other colors. This was only $1.99 at CVS and it is supposed to be free of harmful chemicals. I highly recommend this high quality, inexpensive polish. polish.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

amazing color, amazing formula, dries quick, applies like a dream. hg status for me and i have tons of opi, essie, etc.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGray

8 years ago

Love this polish!! Super shiny finish that looks like you have on a top coat. Pretty bottle. Applies like a dream. Cream finish that is opaque with two coats. Dries quickly. Three free. Flattering feminine color that looks lovely on my PPP nails. Price is $1.99 at CVS. what more can anyone ask for?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

9 years ago

Im giving this 5 lippies bc this wears much better than your typical 1.99 polish! Gorgeous spring pastel color. 2 coats gave me opacity, super fast drying, and pretty long wear with OPI topcoat.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

While I was offline I bought Confetti Nail Polish at CVS. I was skeptical but it was worth a try at $1.99. Usually polish that cheap (or cheaper) has something wrong with it. Wet n' Wild tends to chip minutes after I apply it. Sinful Colors is too sheer. I bought the color #071 - Belle of the Ball because I've been looking for a nice lilac/lavender cream color. Essie's Lilacism was too pale for me. Sinful's Fiji took six coats to become opaque. Nicole's Prized Possession Purple was a total mess. The last two weren't so lavender but you get what I'm saying. I wanted a purple color. I have to say that I like Confetti's formula. I got opaqueness in just two coats. I put on three just to be safe. In the bottle, Belle of the Ball looks more of a blueish-lavender but when I put it on my nails it was a pinkish-lavender. The color reminds me of grape flavored infant Tylenol. Also, the bottle claims it's long wearing but I wouldn't know because I change my polish every two days. I am thinking about giving myself a pedi with this color to see how long it does last. The only thing I don't like about this brand is that the shimmers and frosts are streaky and sheer.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

from

9 years ago

This is my favorite of my Confetti "stash" This was the first one I bought and am still in love with the color. You'll need 2 coats to cover completely (although one coat covers my pinkies and ring fingers) and it wears very well. Awesome price at $1.99

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

9 years ago

Presently my fav polish!!! I'm srprised there are not more reviews of this product on here!! I had search all spring and into summer for a creamy lilac polish to compliment my skintone, from Sephora, to OPI to Esie, to no avail. Then one day i was was buying toiletries in CVS i walked pasted it and it caught my eye. Love at first sight!! Although I loved the color considering it only cost $199 my expectations for it's quality and longeivity were not high. Surprised I was! it gives any extremely effect, in terms of application it's the best polish I have ever used and last a good week. Two coats and top coat and you are good to go!!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBlack

9 years ago

This is a lovely medium lilac creme, but it's not very flattering on my skintone. I think I'm too yellow to pull this shade off. But the formula is smooth and you only need two coats for opacity. Decent wear, and the price is right: $1.99 at CVS.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

Age30-35