CLINIQUE Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CLINIQUE Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.7

Somebody below described this shade well.........coral/russet. It is neither too far on the side of a cool berry-red nor too far on the other side of just plain brown. I actually don't see too much shimmer, even though there apparently is a hint of shimmer in Clinique's blushing blush versus Clinique's soft-pressed blushes, which are supposed to have none at all. I'm enjoying this blush.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this blush for about five years or so. It was a favorite of mine for quite some time and just find there is too much makeup to try in such little time! At the moment, I have about 6 different blushes going, but will possibly return to this gem at some point in time. I have NW120-130 skin depending on how tan I am. (Red hair, green eyes, freckles, but with some sort of tan going usually.) I mention this because of the comments on how this is not flattering on pale skin. I suppose it depends on how fair you are, but I definitely find this flattering on me when used in small amounts. I have a heavy hand with mostly everything except for blush, which I have learned not to be as someone with fair skin, especially with coral shades such as this one.
There is a sheen/shimmer to this, but it is not glitter. I know people who are sensitive to shimmer often dislike anything not matte, but I enjoy a nice glow and therefore like this look. The product itself is about $21, and there is a large amount of product which lasts a long, long time. The packaging is a bit bulky, with a decent quality brush inside that I would use while travelling and a good sized mirror (also good for travelling). I think Clinique in general is a great quality brand, especially if you're a sensitive skin type. If this shade is too dark for you, definitely look into other shades Clinique has to offer! You can't go wrong with these blushes.

I bought this on impulse because I have been going to the tanning bed (shame! shame! I know!) and needed something with a little more oomph. I am so bored now with muddy earth toned, "natural" blushes and bronzers so this just jumped out of the sample palette at me. I purchased it and I am in love. The compact and brush are so much better than I remembered Clinique's blush being. It has a nice mirror and also a lovely slanted brush so it is very portable. The color has a bit of shimmer that is more like a glow. The color on me runs more to a deep peachy rosy raspberry golden lovely thing that is hard to describe. The name is pretty accurate. I am nw 20 leaning now toward nw25 with green/blue/gold eyes and freckles. I've been wearing MAC peachykeen and fleurry all winter. I haven't worn a deep cheek color in a while and applied very lightly at first building my way up. Today I applied highlighter just above and it is really lovely. This will be my go to color through spring I believe.

Popular Blush Products