Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.3

on 3/14/2014 10:59:00 PM

I got a sample size and so far it is impressive. It is long lasting and flattering, but sheer.

on 11/1/2011 9:22:00 PM

Got this as a free small sample so the packaging was poor. Very nice colour. Didn't know how to rate the price since I don't know how much it will be. I'm sure it won't be super cheap.
I will probably buy this. I was very happy with it.

I also got this as gift with purchase. This, by far, is my favorite blush. It looks like the perfect flush. You really have that youthful glow in your cheeks that look natural rather than something like a light pink etc. If you use bronzer, this blush will actually show up on your cheeks, I have had bad experiences with blushes not showing up as much as my bronzer which looks splotchy. Which is why I recommend this blush! Definately super super super pretty. I can't even explain what it does to my cheeks. Better than NARS orgasm for sure. I recommend this to all. Clinique knows how to make blush very well, and using the brush it comes with actually helps. Using a round brush makes application harder, but the brush in the box is amazing! It's soft and my mother has converted me into a clinique blusher gal!

I got this blush in my gift with purchase and I LOVE IT! Love the color..it's pink/brown with tinny bits of golden sparkles. Very pigmented which I like and stays on all day! Don't like the packaging but love the product!

I can't stand Clinique packaging. Because of the weird long rectangular packaging I can never apply this right. It goes on streaky and looks muddy on my complexion. I wish they would make their packaging more like MAC or NARS, where you can evenly distribute the color on your brush. This one is getting returned and I am staying far away from Clinique blushes!!

on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.

on 12/13/2008 1:13:00 PM

This is my favorite blush too! I swear it's the exact color my cheeks turn when it's cold outside- sort of reddish peach- but with a tiny hint of sheen that makes my cheeks look amazing. I'm very fair, and this isn't too dark or heavy. I got it in a Clinique gift, so its very small, but I can still load enough on to my brush. Definitely recommend.