Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.5

It was recommended at the makeup store. It suits my skin perfectly and it's very easy to apply without looking "too much". The packaging and mirror are very good, but the brush it's despensable.
I wouldn't rebuy just because I think that there are better blushes out there.

on 1/17/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best blush i have used so far. The shade is magnificent and you can wear it both in winter and summer. The powder texture is marvelous and long lasting too. I would definitely recommend it. If you buy it on sales the price is great too.

On me it's a coral/russet colour. I did say 'on me' - I'm mixed heritage and I was probably NC30/35 when I last wore it, so it stands to reason if you're paler or have different undertones it'll look a little different. It's not too shimmery and looks natural but polished. I've got it as a GWP as well as in a limited edition Clinique pallette so I'm rating it on the full price version. This shade doesn't seem as complex as some other Clinique blushes and I wouldn't purchase in the larger size as I am awash with slightly similar (again, on me!) variations on peachy/coral/russet, but I would recommend for other light olive/yellow-toned

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is unflattering on pale skin, and it is too shimmery for my taste. The texture is nice and soft, but I find when you blend it all you're left with is shimmer rather than blush. That being said, I prefer matte blushes, but still would not recommend this to anyone who has pale skin like me.

on 8/22/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guess it depends on what you expect. I was expecting a sort of natural, maybe a bit bronzy blush that I could use to sculpt my cheekbones and provide a healthy, flushed glow at the same time, but this is more of a berry colour that does not work well for that purpose.

It is quite a matte blush, no sheen or shimmer from it. I am an NC25/30 and this colour really doesn't suit me. I can see how it would look nice on other skintypes, but the cool, almost purplish tone of it and the matteness make me look old and unhealthy.

I was actually looking for a compact version of MAC's Warm Soul (not gonna carry a whole brush and pan around with me) but compared to that this was a real disappointment. It was kind of like biting into a pastry expecting it to be filled with apple only to find it's a savoury one filled with ham and cheese... My own fault for not trying it on before buying.

This is absolutely my HG blush. I have tried numerous others but none come close this one. I originally got a sample size of this years ago as a GWP and of course as soon as I ran out I had to go get some more which has lasted me for forever (although I have hit pan and I'm already anxious that they will discontinue it!) As a makeup artist, this color is almost universally flattering on everyone although for darker skintones it won't show up as well as a brighter color would. I can go on and on about it but it really speaks for itself! ps. don't use the brush it comes with! duh!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really nice pink color with a little shimmer and this product is also oil -free.

i really like clinique's blushing blush compared to their other blushers because the blushing blush is oil free and also its very easy to apply and pick up product. i used to have the other clinque blush and after a few months or so, the blush would harden and i would literally have to scrape the blush to get product. but fortunately, i dont have this problem with this blush! so definitely a good buy :)

on 9/5/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great blush color of reddish-pink-bronzish. Heavily pigmented and has shimmer. Combined is a great late summer/fall blush! I just love the color which goes great on tanned skin. Clinique's products also are awesome for sensitive skin and I have never had any problems with extra breakouts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this laying around, i believe i got it free (buy a certain amount kind of thing)..it came with the blush and butter pecan eyshadow duo. So i decided since im getting bored with my other blush i would try this, i think this will be so pretty for fall, its very nicely pigmented, looks natural, stays put, what more can i ask for. go out and buy this you will not be dissapointed :)

on 4/17/2010 7:34:00 PM

I got a sample of this as a GWP. The packaging was quite cheap that it broke after a while.
The color is gorgeous. But, within a few hours it's gone. I would say probably 3. I like my blushes to stay on and on, since I don't reapply my makeup during the day. But the color is worth the use. I used quite a lot of it. However, I won't want to pay the full price for it. I would rather get a mac or nars blush instead.

I also forgot to say that, you really need to use a brush that grabs color with this. And it is pretty hard to blend out.