Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

on 3/14/2014 10:59:00 PM

I got a sample size and so far it is impressive. It is long lasting and flattering, but sheer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is unflattering on pale skin, and it is too shimmery for my taste. The texture is nice and soft, but I find when you blend it all you're left with is shimmer rather than blush. That being said, I prefer matte blushes, but still would not recommend this to anyone who has pale skin like me.

on 8/22/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guess it depends on what you expect. I was expecting a sort of natural, maybe a bit bronzy blush that I could use to sculpt my cheekbones and provide a healthy, flushed glow at the same time, but this is more of a berry colour that does not work well for that purpose.

It is quite a matte blush, no sheen or shimmer from it. I am an NC25/30 and this colour really doesn't suit me. I can see how it would look nice on other skintypes, but the cool, almost purplish tone of it and the matteness make me look old and unhealthy.

I was actually looking for a compact version of MAC's Warm Soul (not gonna carry a whole brush and pan around with me) but compared to that this was a real disappointment. It was kind of like biting into a pastry expecting it to be filled with apple only to find it's a savoury one filled with ham and cheese... My own fault for not trying it on before buying.

on 4/17/2010 7:34:00 PM

I got a sample of this as a GWP. The packaging was quite cheap that it broke after a while.
The color is gorgeous. But, within a few hours it's gone. I would say probably 3. I like my blushes to stay on and on, since I don't reapply my makeup during the day. But the color is worth the use. I used quite a lot of it. However, I won't want to pay the full price for it. I would rather get a mac or nars blush instead.

I also forgot to say that, you really need to use a brush that grabs color with this. And it is pretty hard to blend out.

on 3/29/2010 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a gift from the bonus. I really like this product, even though I do not use blush much. Even though I got it free as a gift, they really gave out a generous amount! The brush that comes with it is useless in my opinion, it's too small to cover the cheeks, so you definitely need a bigger brush. I also like the fact that this blush looks NATURAL, and is light and gives you just a little bit of colour =)

I also got this as gift with purchase. This, by far, is my favorite blush. It looks like the perfect flush. You really have that youthful glow in your cheeks that look natural rather than something like a light pink etc. If you use bronzer, this blush will actually show up on your cheeks, I have had bad experiences with blushes not showing up as much as my bronzer which looks splotchy. Which is why I recommend this blush! Definately super super super pretty. I can't even explain what it does to my cheeks. Better than NARS orgasm for sure. I recommend this to all. Clinique knows how to make blush very well, and using the brush it comes with actually helps. Using a round brush makes application harder, but the brush in the box is amazing! It's soft and my mother has converted me into a clinique blusher gal!

on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The last person said it right when she said it's a reddish pink color. It looks so natural. My skin tone is pale to medium like a NC20/25 for reference. This looks so natural. It looks like a perfect flush or a bit of sun on the face. I love how it looks on verses how it looks in the pan. In the pan it looks like a bronzer (and a bit boring) but on the skin it comes alive and looks fresh and real. I absolutely did not need another blush but yes I bought it anyway. I have no regrets-this was a real find for me. Im looking forward to seeing how it looks on my summer skin. I love a great blush and this one is a good one!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a nice reddish pink color. This is the perfect variation of a bronzer that looks like a blush. (does that make sense?) I put this on when I want a pretty glow, and people compliment that I have gotten tanner when I wear this. It's a great way to add color to your face.

on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

on 11/15/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is absolutely gorgeous on me- light skin-toned color-treated blonde with blue/green eyes. Very pigmented, just the right shade, not too much shimmer. My only complaint is with the packaging- I never use the brush provided, so it only gets in the way. Wish Clinique packaged their blushes in a square pack without a brush.