Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.7

on 11/12/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is reminiscent of the old "rhubarb" color in the soft-pressed blush line. For those of you that miss that color - it is sort of reddish-pinkish-corallish - you know the color. I don't find this to be obnoxious in the shimmer department - just a hint. The texture is nice, wears well, and in a pinch the brush is ok.

on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Oh my God. This is one of the most beautiful blushes I have ever used in my entire life. My first blush from clinique was "cupid" which was alright but it wasn't that pigmented and faded within a few hours. I got "sunset glow" as a GWP and when I finish it, I'm going to buy the full size because it's everything that cupid isn't. Sunset glow is super pigmented, stays on almost all day and gives me the most gorgeous glow, almost like the look you get when you have the perfect mix of blush and bronzer. I used to only be a fan of pink blushes but I doubt I'll ever be using another pink blush after this because with pink blush, I never got the natural glow that I get with sunset glow. It also didn't irritate my super sensitive skin. Definite HG status.