Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product does not work for my pale skin at all! There is next to no colour payoff, but tons of shimmer. Not pleased with this product and will not repurchase.

on 8/22/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Guess it depends on what you expect. I was expecting a sort of natural, maybe a bit bronzy blush that I could use to sculpt my cheekbones and provide a healthy, flushed glow at the same time, but this is more of a berry colour that does not work well for that purpose.

It is quite a matte blush, no sheen or shimmer from it. I am an NC25/30 and this colour really doesn't suit me. I can see how it would look nice on other skintypes, but the cool, almost purplish tone of it and the matteness make me look old and unhealthy.

I was actually looking for a compact version of MAC's Warm Soul (not gonna carry a whole brush and pan around with me) but compared to that this was a real disappointment. It was kind of like biting into a pastry expecting it to be filled with apple only to find it's a savoury one filled with ham and cheese... My own fault for not trying it on before buying.

on 9/5/2010 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great blush color of reddish-pink-bronzish. Heavily pigmented and has shimmer. Combined is a great late summer/fall blush! I just love the color which goes great on tanned skin. Clinique's products also are awesome for sensitive skin and I have never had any problems with extra breakouts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this laying around, i believe i got it free (buy a certain amount kind of thing)..it came with the blush and butter pecan eyshadow duo. So i decided since im getting bored with my other blush i would try this, i think this will be so pretty for fall, its very nicely pigmented, looks natural, stays put, what more can i ask for. go out and buy this you will not be dissapointed :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Such a nice reddish pink color. This is the perfect variation of a bronzer that looks like a blush. (does that make sense?) I put this on when I want a pretty glow, and people compliment that I have gotten tanner when I wear this. It's a great way to add color to your face.

on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

This is my absolute favorite blush! I've kept it in my makeup arsenal for years. Red toned blushes tend to be the most flattering on my fair with yellow undertones coloring. Clinique Blushing Blush is always great no matter what color you have. It goes on sheer and blends so beautifully. I've never had any trouble with it fading during the day. I like to pair this color with a nude eye look and red lipstick; it makes me feel like a classic beauty.

on 3/20/2008 2:21:00 PM

Not a blush, not a bronzer -- it's a "blonzer." This product gives me the sort of healthy, flushed look I get after spending a summer day at the beach, just before the tan develops. There is no need to use both a blush and a bronzer when you have something like this. For the most natural look, I not only put it across my cheeks, but I swipe it over the top of my forehead, nose, and collarbone too.

Perfect for days when I'm wearing something summery, but am feeling too pale to carry it off. It instantly makes me look like I spent the day in the sun, without all the skin damage that comes with it.

on 12/20/2007 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After my first unpleasant experience with Iced Lotus I wasnt so sure about the blushes. But then i saw Precious Posy, a shimmery pinky peach color similiar to NARS Orgasm. Gorgeous color. So now i have picked up Sunset Glow. Its classified by Clinique in the Tawnies collection along with Precious Posey. Its like a raspberry shimmer with a peach/coral undertone to it. Not too cool for my NC30 skintone but definately more berry toned than Precious Posy and Aglow. Nicely pigmented and Lasts between 6 to 8 hours. Retails for $18.50 and comes in a silver compact with a really nice little brush which is unusual. Overall nice blusher.