Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.6

It was recommended at the makeup store. It suits my skin perfectly and it's very easy to apply without looking "too much". The packaging and mirror are very good, but the brush it's despensable.
I wouldn't rebuy just because I think that there are better blushes out there.

on 3/14/2014 10:59:00 PM

I got a sample size and so far it is impressive. It is long lasting and flattering, but sheer.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this blush for about five years or so. It was a favorite of mine for quite some time and just find there is too much makeup to try in such little time! At the moment, I have about 6 different blushes going, but will possibly return to this gem at some point in time. I have NW120-130 skin depending on how tan I am. (Red hair, green eyes, freckles, but with some sort of tan going usually.) I mention this because of the comments on how this is not flattering on pale skin. I suppose it depends on how fair you are, but I definitely find this flattering on me when used in small amounts. I have a heavy hand with mostly everything except for blush, which I have learned not to be as someone with fair skin, especially with coral shades such as this one.
There is a sheen/shimmer to this, but it is not glitter. I know people who are sensitive to shimmer often dislike anything not matte, but I enjoy a nice glow and therefore like this look. The product itself is about $21, and there is a large amount of product which lasts a long, long time. The packaging is a bit bulky, with a decent quality brush inside that I would use while travelling and a good sized mirror (also good for travelling). I think Clinique in general is a great quality brand, especially if you're a sensitive skin type. If this shade is too dark for you, definitely look into other shades Clinique has to offer! You can't go wrong with these blushes.

On me it's a coral/russet colour. I did say 'on me' - I'm mixed heritage and I was probably NC30/35 when I last wore it, so it stands to reason if you're paler or have different undertones it'll look a little different. It's not too shimmery and looks natural but polished. I've got it as a GWP as well as in a limited edition Clinique pallette so I'm rating it on the full price version. This shade doesn't seem as complex as some other Clinique blushes and I wouldn't purchase in the larger size as I am awash with slightly similar (again, on me!) variations on peachy/coral/russet, but I would recommend for other light olive/yellow-toned

This is absolutely my HG blush. I have tried numerous others but none come close this one. I originally got a sample size of this years ago as a GWP and of course as soon as I ran out I had to go get some more which has lasted me for forever (although I have hit pan and I'm already anxious that they will discontinue it!) As a makeup artist, this color is almost universally flattering on everyone although for darker skintones it won't show up as well as a brighter color would. I can go on and on about it but it really speaks for itself! ps. don't use the brush it comes with! duh!

on 11/1/2011 9:22:00 PM

Got this as a free small sample so the packaging was poor. Very nice colour. Didn't know how to rate the price since I don't know how much it will be. I'm sure it won't be super cheap.
I will probably buy this. I was very happy with it.

on 3/18/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Powder blush.
color is beautiful, has shimmer.

Applies well, nicely pigmented.

Doesn't last long. :/

Wouldn't buy again, but it is nice to use if you are using a base underneath.

on 4/17/2010 7:34:00 PM

I got a sample of this as a GWP. The packaging was quite cheap that it broke after a while.
The color is gorgeous. But, within a few hours it's gone. I would say probably 3. I like my blushes to stay on and on, since I don't reapply my makeup during the day. But the color is worth the use. I used quite a lot of it. However, I won't want to pay the full price for it. I would rather get a mac or nars blush instead.

I also forgot to say that, you really need to use a brush that grabs color with this. And it is pretty hard to blend out.

on 3/29/2010 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a gift from the bonus. I really like this product, even though I do not use blush much. Even though I got it free as a gift, they really gave out a generous amount! The brush that comes with it is useless in my opinion, it's too small to cover the cheeks, so you definitely need a bigger brush. I also like the fact that this blush looks NATURAL, and is light and gives you just a little bit of colour =)

I also got this as gift with purchase. This, by far, is my favorite blush. It looks like the perfect flush. You really have that youthful glow in your cheeks that look natural rather than something like a light pink etc. If you use bronzer, this blush will actually show up on your cheeks, I have had bad experiences with blushes not showing up as much as my bronzer which looks splotchy. Which is why I recommend this blush! Definately super super super pretty. I can't even explain what it does to my cheeks. Better than NARS orgasm for sure. I recommend this to all. Clinique knows how to make blush very well, and using the brush it comes with actually helps. Using a round brush makes application harder, but the brush in the box is amazing! It's soft and my mother has converted me into a clinique blusher gal!