Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

3.8

on 1/17/2015 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best blush i have used so far. The shade is magnificent and you can wear it both in winter and summer. The powder texture is marvelous and long lasting too. I would definitely recommend it. If you buy it on sales the price is great too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is unflattering on pale skin, and it is too shimmery for my taste. The texture is nice and soft, but I find when you blend it all you're left with is shimmer rather than blush. That being said, I prefer matte blushes, but still would not recommend this to anyone who has pale skin like me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really nice pink color with a little shimmer and this product is also oil -free.

i really like clinique's blushing blush compared to their other blushers because the blushing blush is oil free and also its very easy to apply and pick up product. i used to have the other clinque blush and after a few months or so, the blush would harden and i would literally have to scrape the blush to get product. but fortunately, i dont have this problem with this blush! so definitely a good buy :)

This is my favourite ever blush! It has a glittery hint to it, and the colour is beautiful. I am extremely pale, but like a strong blush and this is perfect.

It sweeps on deliciously, and stays put. This is my one and only makeup product that I do not have to re-apply.

My Mum got this, and after I borrowed it once, I went straight online to get my own.
This costs 18.50 for 6g, and it lasts a very long time. I use a fair amount every day and it still lasts me a year later...

Despite my oily skin this doesn't budge or 'melt' away. Will continue to buy it :)

LC

I can't stand Clinique packaging. Because of the weird long rectangular packaging I can never apply this right. It goes on streaky and looks muddy on my complexion. I wish they would make their packaging more like MAC or NARS, where you can evenly distribute the color on your brush. This one is getting returned and I am staying far away from Clinique blushes!!

on 9/4/2008 2:34:00 AM

perfect blush for my skin