Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.5

Somebody below described this shade well.........coral/russet. It is neither too far on the side of a cool berry-red nor too far on the other side of just plain brown. I actually don't see too much shimmer, even though there apparently is a hint of shimmer in Clinique's blushing blush versus Clinique's soft-pressed blushes, which are supposed to have none at all. I'm enjoying this blush.

on 2/10/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The last person said it right when she said it's a reddish pink color. It looks so natural. My skin tone is pale to medium like a NC20/25 for reference. This looks so natural. It looks like a perfect flush or a bit of sun on the face. I love how it looks on verses how it looks in the pan. In the pan it looks like a bronzer (and a bit boring) but on the skin it comes alive and looks fresh and real. I absolutely did not need another blush but yes I bought it anyway. I have no regrets-this was a real find for me. Im looking forward to seeing how it looks on my summer skin. I love a great blush and this one is a good one!

on 2/28/2009 3:12:00 PM

Very pretty coral/pink - perfect blush colour for fair skin. Also received as a sample but quickly became my blush of choice. It has some red sparkles at first but they rub away quickly to create a nice iridescent quality.

I bought this on impulse because I have been going to the tanning bed (shame! shame! I know!) and needed something with a little more oomph. I am so bored now with muddy earth toned, "natural" blushes and bronzers so this just jumped out of the sample palette at me. I purchased it and I am in love. The compact and brush are so much better than I remembered Clinique's blush being. It has a nice mirror and also a lovely slanted brush so it is very portable. The color has a bit of shimmer that is more like a glow. The color on me runs more to a deep peachy rosy raspberry golden lovely thing that is hard to describe. The name is pretty accurate. I am nw 20 leaning now toward nw25 with green/blue/gold eyes and freckles. I've been wearing MAC peachykeen and fleurry all winter. I haven't worn a deep cheek color in a while and applied very lightly at first building my way up. Today I applied highlighter just above and it is really lovely. This will be my go to color through spring I believe.