Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.3

It was recommended at the makeup store. It suits my skin perfectly and it's very easy to apply without looking "too much". The packaging and mirror are very good, but the brush it's despensable.
I wouldn't rebuy just because I think that there are better blushes out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product does not work for my pale skin at all! There is next to no colour payoff, but tons of shimmer. Not pleased with this product and will not repurchase.

on 11/12/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is reminiscent of the old "rhubarb" color in the soft-pressed blush line. For those of you that miss that color - it is sort of reddish-pinkish-corallish - you know the color. I don't find this to be obnoxious in the shimmer department - just a hint. The texture is nice, wears well, and in a pinch the brush is ok.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this laying around, i believe i got it free (buy a certain amount kind of thing)..it came with the blush and butter pecan eyshadow duo. So i decided since im getting bored with my other blush i would try this, i think this will be so pretty for fall, its very nicely pigmented, looks natural, stays put, what more can i ask for. go out and buy this you will not be dissapointed :)

This is my favourite ever blush! It has a glittery hint to it, and the colour is beautiful. I am extremely pale, but like a strong blush and this is perfect.

It sweeps on deliciously, and stays put. This is my one and only makeup product that I do not have to re-apply.

My Mum got this, and after I borrowed it once, I went straight online to get my own.
This costs 18.50 for 6g, and it lasts a very long time. I use a fair amount every day and it still lasts me a year later...

Despite my oily skin this doesn't budge or 'melt' away. Will continue to buy it :)

LC

on 3/29/2010 10:29:00 PM

Got this as a gift from the bonus. I really like this product, even though I do not use blush much. Even though I got it free as a gift, they really gave out a generous amount! The brush that comes with it is useless in my opinion, it's too small to cover the cheeks, so you definitely need a bigger brush. I also like the fact that this blush looks NATURAL, and is light and gives you just a little bit of colour =)

on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.

on 2/28/2009 3:12:00 PM

Very pretty coral/pink - perfect blush colour for fair skin. Also received as a sample but quickly became my blush of choice. It has some red sparkles at first but they rub away quickly to create a nice iridescent quality.

on 12/13/2008 1:13:00 PM

This is my favorite blush too! I swear it's the exact color my cheeks turn when it's cold outside- sort of reddish peach- but with a tiny hint of sheen that makes my cheeks look amazing. I'm very fair, and this isn't too dark or heavy. I got it in a Clinique gift, so its very small, but I can still load enough on to my brush. Definitely recommend.