Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.1

It was recommended at the makeup store. It suits my skin perfectly and it's very easy to apply without looking "too much". The packaging and mirror are very good, but the brush it's despensable.
I wouldn't rebuy just because I think that there are better blushes out there.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this blush for about five years or so. It was a favorite of mine for quite some time and just find there is too much makeup to try in such little time! At the moment, I have about 6 different blushes going, but will possibly return to this gem at some point in time. I have NW120-130 skin depending on how tan I am. (Red hair, green eyes, freckles, but with some sort of tan going usually.) I mention this because of the comments on how this is not flattering on pale skin. I suppose it depends on how fair you are, but I definitely find this flattering on me when used in small amounts. I have a heavy hand with mostly everything except for blush, which I have learned not to be as someone with fair skin, especially with coral shades such as this one.
There is a sheen/shimmer to this, but it is not glitter. I know people who are sensitive to shimmer often dislike anything not matte, but I enjoy a nice glow and therefore like this look. The product itself is about $21, and there is a large amount of product which lasts a long, long time. The packaging is a bit bulky, with a decent quality brush inside that I would use while travelling and a good sized mirror (also good for travelling). I think Clinique in general is a great quality brand, especially if you're a sensitive skin type. If this shade is too dark for you, definitely look into other shades Clinique has to offer! You can't go wrong with these blushes.

I can't stand Clinique packaging. Because of the weird long rectangular packaging I can never apply this right. It goes on streaky and looks muddy on my complexion. I wish they would make their packaging more like MAC or NARS, where you can evenly distribute the color on your brush. This one is getting returned and I am staying far away from Clinique blushes!!

on 11/15/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is absolutely gorgeous on me- light skin-toned color-treated blonde with blue/green eyes. Very pigmented, just the right shade, not too much shimmer. My only complaint is with the packaging- I never use the brush provided, so it only gets in the way. Wish Clinique packaged their blushes in a square pack without a brush.

on 2/28/2009 3:12:00 PM

Very pretty coral/pink - perfect blush colour for fair skin. Also received as a sample but quickly became my blush of choice. It has some red sparkles at first but they rub away quickly to create a nice iridescent quality.

This is my absolute favorite blush! I've kept it in my makeup arsenal for years. Red toned blushes tend to be the most flattering on my fair with yellow undertones coloring. Clinique Blushing Blush is always great no matter what color you have. It goes on sheer and blends so beautifully. I've never had any trouble with it fading during the day. I like to pair this color with a nude eye look and red lipstick; it makes me feel like a classic beauty.

on 9/4/2008 2:34:00 AM

perfect blush for my skin