Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Sunset Glow

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This product does not work for my pale skin at all! There is next to no colour payoff, but tons of shimmer. Not pleased with this product and will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blush is unflattering on pale skin, and it is too shimmery for my taste. The texture is nice and soft, but I find when you blend it all you're left with is shimmer rather than blush. That being said, I prefer matte blushes, but still would not recommend this to anyone who has pale skin like me.

This is absolutely my HG blush. I have tried numerous others but none come close this one. I originally got a sample size of this years ago as a GWP and of course as soon as I ran out I had to go get some more which has lasted me for forever (although I have hit pan and I'm already anxious that they will discontinue it!) As a makeup artist, this color is almost universally flattering on everyone although for darker skintones it won't show up as well as a brighter color would. I can go on and on about it but it really speaks for itself! ps. don't use the brush it comes with! duh!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really nice pink color with a little shimmer and this product is also oil -free.

i really like clinique's blushing blush compared to their other blushers because the blushing blush is oil free and also its very easy to apply and pick up product. i used to have the other clinque blush and after a few months or so, the blush would harden and i would literally have to scrape the blush to get product. but fortunately, i dont have this problem with this blush! so definitely a good buy :)

on 4/17/2010 7:34:00 PM

I got a sample of this as a GWP. The packaging was quite cheap that it broke after a while.
The color is gorgeous. But, within a few hours it's gone. I would say probably 3. I like my blushes to stay on and on, since I don't reapply my makeup during the day. But the color is worth the use. I used quite a lot of it. However, I won't want to pay the full price for it. I would rather get a mac or nars blush instead.

I also forgot to say that, you really need to use a brush that grabs color with this. And it is pretty hard to blend out.

I also got this as gift with purchase. This, by far, is my favorite blush. It looks like the perfect flush. You really have that youthful glow in your cheeks that look natural rather than something like a light pink etc. If you use bronzer, this blush will actually show up on your cheeks, I have had bad experiences with blushes not showing up as much as my bronzer which looks splotchy. Which is why I recommend this blush! Definately super super super pretty. I can't even explain what it does to my cheeks. Better than NARS orgasm for sure. I recommend this to all. Clinique knows how to make blush very well, and using the brush it comes with actually helps. Using a round brush makes application harder, but the brush in the box is amazing! It's soft and my mother has converted me into a clinique blusher gal!

I got this blush in my gift with purchase and I LOVE IT! Love the color..it's pink/brown with tinny bits of golden sparkles. Very pigmented which I like and stays on all day! Don't like the packaging but love the product!

on 2/12/2010 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loveee this blush!
Gives your face a beautiful, sunkissed glow with a hint of sparkle.
It's not SUPER pigmented or anything (like my R&R blush!)
But, it's still quite pigmented and stays put throughout the day.
I sometimes contour my face with it, it looks beauuutiful. :)
It also helps that Sunset Glow is the title of my favourite song, haha :D
<333

on 12/22/2009 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a little more dramatic than my during the day blush, but applied with a light hand looks amazing on my very pale skin. I do love the natural flushed glow I get with this color but I'll keep it as my evening blush.

on 11/25/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Oh Clinique, why do you insist on packaging your blush in rectangular packages? It's impossible to apply without making stripes on your cheek. I loved this blush, color and texture, but I had to break it out of the package and into another container to use it properly, which of course means I never remember where it is to use it when I put my makeup on in a hurry every day.