4.5

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

This is my go-to bar soap. It cleans, it moisturizes, and really just does it all. I can buy it in bulk on wal-mart's website thank goodness as it was starting to become difficult to find. I will recommend this to anyone as it is cheap, and I love it even more than a moisturizing body wash.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

This is a great bar soap. Cleans well, is moisturizing, and smells good. I thought it was discontinued, because I couldn't find it in stores anymore. Amazon sells it, and you can get it at a good price with Subscribe and Save.

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

Excellent all over body bar. I used to use Dove but I stopped because it was causing recurring yeast infections (heard this is a common problem from a gyno) and also it's not as moisturzing as this bar. The entire Olay line is really great for skincare, the best you can find at the drugstore level, IMO. This soap is also great because while it is creamy, the bar does not become mushy in the shower/soap dish.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

9 years ago

never using facial cleansers on my face again! this is amazing on my face. doesn't dry it out, feels very 'rich', removes all my makeup, doesn't leave residue on my skin. LOVE it! it doesn't sting when it gets in my eyes either. only tiff is that it doesn't remove waterproof mascara completely. otherwise, this is amazing, and i'm never going back to liquid facial cleansers.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

11 years ago

I use this on my face..... was true to Dove Beauty Bar for many years.... This seems to work for me better than Dove, although ill keep dove handy FOREVER.... Doesnt leave as much of a residue as the Dove Bar does... so far, so good - i like this... Will update in a few weeks if there are changes (rash's, pimples, face exploding etc)...but 1 week into using 2x a day, so far so good... hydrates enough, and definately cleans well and rinses cleaner.... Bought the 4 pack, so i should be good for another 2 years... considering i dont stray.... Update - this seems to cause weird bumps under the skin on my cheeks.... DAMMIT. back to Dove, i guess...

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

11 years ago

This is another favorite of mine! Smells good and leaves the skin feeling soft and cleansed.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

12 years ago

This is my first review of a skincare product, but I had to since I like this product so much. I have been a devoted fan of Dove bars for YEARS, but I have noticed the condition of my skin has changed this last year, I think just due to plain ole' age. I know I've been having problems lately with shampoos making my scalp itchy, so was wondering a change in soap was in order as well. I went to Target and saw this in a two-bar bundle. Everthing else was too much of a comittment, so I bought this. I noticed right away a change for the better. When it finally ran out, my husband put in another bar of Dove in the shower, and my skin is looking bad again. Update 11/24/08: Had to switch back to Dove again because after awhile I was getting itchy with this bar. My skin looks so-so, but at least I'm not itching.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

12 years ago

Love this! I normally won't use bars because I never like the "stripped" feeling they leave behind. But...I was also tiring of the residue-y feeling I was always getting from body washes. This is THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Cleans without stripping, and moisturizes without leaving a residue or feeling oily. Has a nice, fresh scent and when I buy it in a 4-pack it comes out to less than $1 a bar! Can't beat it!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I love this age defying bath bar, cleans, smells fresh and clean, keeps my skin soft without heavy moisturizers in this bar, I dont use olays creamy body washes they are too greasy for me, but I love ALL of olay bath bars, and one body wash I love of olay is the olay purifying body wash. But for a everyday bar soap, this age defying bar is the best!!!!! this bar is far better than the old olay bath bars!!!

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

12 years ago

This has been my HG of bath soaps for the last 3-4 years. However, I wish they would quit changing the packaging. I LOVE how this smells and foams. I feel super clean, moisturized and nice smelling for several hours after using. My boyfriend thinks the scent is too overpowering, and won't use it. He calls it a "pretty" soap, and likes his manly soaps. Of course, he still prefers the soap from his childhood, Dove. I tried the Olay Age Defying in the body wash, and it didn't have the same appeal. For some reason, I don't care for any of the body washes on the market, no matter the brand.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool