SinfulColors Let Me Go

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/7/2017 5:31:00 PM

This is an awesome polish. If you don't agree, you're not using it right. It's a TOPPER, people! One coat OVER a colored polish and you have near holographic. Love it!!!💗💗💗

on 8/11/2017 11:41:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

''Let Me Go'' is the first nail polish I ever bought from Sinful Colors.

This is a very beautiful blue to light purple iridescent nail polish and it's also really affortable; I bought mine for less than 2$ at my local drugstore.

The formula for this nail polish is pretty watery, making the application a little hard when you aren't used to formulas like this.
This nail polish is also really shear, if you want to wear it alone it will take you atleast 3-4 coats. Good thing is that this polish dry really quickly when applying thin coats.

On top of a dark nail polish or a blue nail polish ''Let Me Go'' is a perfect topper. It gives a very beautiful, yet edgy looks to the nails.

This nail polish have a very good wear time; after a week my nails still looked really good.

Over all it's a ok nail polish. It's worth the money, time to make it work.
I recomend it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This is a super pretty duochrome iridescent polish. I really don't think I've ever seen another color that is dupe-able for this one so I'd definitely say it's unique. You could wear this one over another color as a top coat but I find the true color of this polish is lost/manipulated that way so I prefer to wear it on its own. It is very sheer and it doesn't get FULLY opaque even at four coats but it's enough to be noticeable and beautiful. The drying time is okay and wear time is good. Formula is very easy to apply and it gives me no problems. While I don't normally go for polishes that give as sheer a look as this one, I think this one is an exception to the rule. Absolutely recommend

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Definitely a fan. I like Sinful Colors in general, and this one's really special. The actual color doesn't look anything like the bottle. I applied 2 coats over Nail Envy and ended up with a lovely pinky-gold iridescent shade, almost like the inside of a shell. It wasn't opaque, but then again, I wasn't going for opacity. One star off because it took a long time to dry. I love this for a subtle color that's not a true neutral, and I can't wait to try it over other shades!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This nail polish is truly beautiful. While almost everyone reviewing it seems to see the color differently on their nails, for me it is a very light pinkish purple base with a pastel bluish green shift. It looks on my nails exactly how I'd expect it to compared to how it appears in the bottle. The Sinful Colors website describes it as a purple and blue shimmer, which is accurate.

The color is duochrome, metallic, and has a ton tiny glitter particles in it but its not a chunky glitter at all, more of a beautiful shimmer. The finish is so unique, it's hard to describe. Paired with a topcoat this polish can easily last a week.

One coat will give you super sheer coverage. If you use one coat of this only, I recommend layering it over another polish. Two coats of this polish on it's own is what I prefer... the look is still ever so sheer but the color is definitely noticeable. Three coats and it will be completely opaque on your nails.

The packaging is good and the price can't be beat! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because Sinful Colors is owned by Revlon, a company that does test on animals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Looks beautiful in the bottle, but it's very watery and takes too many coats to reach opacity and takes too long to dry. Feels like a scam buying this. I wanted what I saw in the bottle on my nails, but it was way too thin.

The color in the bottle is beautiful. It appears to be an amethyst purple duochrome with flashes of gold, silver and rose. Unfortunately it doesn't look anything like that on my nails. It's a very light, sheer silvery color that morphs from pink to blue to light copper. While it's pretty, it's not what I expected. It took 4 coats to completely cover my nails. It was easy to apply, dried quickly and seems to be holding up better than some other Sinful polishes I've tried. Two days and no chips or tip wear. I don't think I'll wear it on it's own again, but I think I'm going to play with this and layer it over cool-toned dark colors and see what happens.

on 9/13/2012 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Although quite pretty, it looks nothing like it does in the bottle.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Let Me Go (Sinful Colors) is a gorgeous sheer polish from my Sinful Colors haul. It moves from a lovely pearly white to pink to green to purple depending on the lighting. Unfortunately it's ultra sheer but it looks great layered over other polishes, especially dark ones.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

NOBODY BUY THIS SO I CAN BE UNIQUE

Seriously the best iridescent nail polish I have ever used. For everyone complaining, shut up, you're using it wrong. Layer it over any colour you want: black, blue, green, purple. For the colour in the bottle, layer it with a similar but solid purple colour; I used Sinful Colors' Verbena. For my picture click above!! Sooooo pretty! Lasts longer than any other nail polish I've used.

Popular Polishes