Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild

Ralph Lauren  Ralph Wild

3.4

This is the kind of perfume I have a hard time describing. It almost smells like typical perfume mixed with strawberries. Like a strawberry daiquiri?? It was nice in the summer to wear out :) And I love that the bottle is small! I wish more fragrances were in small bottles like that

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

tried this fragrance today and make me very nauseated. went to the bathroom and washed it off, but still remained on hand. terrible fragrance.

on 3/13/2012 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I spray this perfume once in a while only. It initially has a wild strawberry smell, then it when it sits, it starts to get this powdery, sharp smell. Not the best...for me anyway. =)

I actually quite like this perfume. I bought it while on holiday in Vegas so the smell always reminds me of that trip. It smells kind of sickening in the bottle so you def need to try it on your skin beforehand. The main note i get from it is strawberry which dries down to a lighter muskier fruity scent. Definitely a summer perfume! I can usually still smell it on myself after about 5 hours. I think the bottle matches the scent pretty well. I probably wouldn't repurchase it again just because i have other similar fruity perfumes that i like more.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a lovely sweet scent. It smells dominantly of strawberries to me with a hint of melon? I expected it to smell cloying, but it has a slight freshness (most likely from the watermelon note) that makes it easier to wear on a warmer day. It is a little generic in terms of it's fruity character, so I wouldn't waste your money on this at full retail price. If you can, pick it up on sale and definitely try before you buy because the sweet level may be a bit too strong for some. The dry-down on my skin is a soft sandalwood with a little hint of musk. A downside is that this wears off quickly.

At first I was unsure if I liked this but it really grew on me. It comes off a bit potent at first but then relaxes into a unique, summery, sort of light and fruity scent. Lasting power is not very good. Good daytime fragrance for spring/summer. Will probably repurchase when my bottle runs out.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

am i the only one that gets fruit punch ?

on 7/3/2010 3:22:00 AM

I bought this in 30 ml on sale. I think I fell in love with the nice top notes - strawberry and watermelon, when I made my quick purchase. Very uncomplicated; given time to develop, this perfume just fades away to nothing.
Wild, for me is a strictly summer scent, when the heat is on and you want something light and fruity. It is not overwhelming and I can spray with abandon, knowing the scent is light and won't last long.
I like the idea of a red bottle corresponding to the red colour of fruit, namely strawberries and watermelon, however this presentation just looks plain cheap. - I think I am a bit older for the target audience for this scent which is probably aimed at teenagers. Only gets use for me during the heat. Upped my score in June 2012.

My least favorite of the Ralph Lauren perfumes. I usually love strawberry fragrances but something was just off on this one...almost reminded me of bug spray. I like SJP/NYC and Escada Ocean lounge for my strawberry fix.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I happen to quite like this as a nice fresh fragrance for spring. It's quite fruity, but not nearly as much as some of the Escada fragrances. It's sweet but not overly so, and I smelled a hint of strawberries. I wouldn't say that it's really strong or overpowering. My only complaint is that on me it doesn't last long. I got it on sale in a smaller spray bottle. It's a nice change and makes a great pick-me-up if you like fruity/sweet fragrances, as I do.