Olay Age Defying Body Wash

Olay Age Defying Body Wash

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Amino Methyl Propanol, Lauric Acid, Fragrance, Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG 14M

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm on a huge Olay kick right now, so I decided to pick up this body wash because I love the classic Olay smell and the fact that it has vitamin E in it. I'm so glad I did because it's now one of my favorites! My skin has never felt softer and more moisturized with any other body wash, including bath and body works ones that are about double the price. I love that it doesn't irritate my eczema or make me break out on my body. I'm only 24 so I can't make claims about the anti-aging benefits but you can never start too early. I will be buying this again in the big pump bottle next time!

on 1/24/2016 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

love this product, moisturizes very well. Scent is light and fresh. Will definitely repurchase :)

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/14/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Love! It's moisturizing and creamy yet I feel absolutely clean after. Delightful smell! Hasn't irritated my skin. I do think it's a little expensive, but I can't seem to stop buying it. After trying this, it's hard to be satisfied with Suave anymore. I just look out for coupons, but I still get it even if I don't have one. Pure luxury!!

PROS: Wonderfully moisturizing. Actually removes anti-perspirant. And way better than any other I've tried. Luxurious texture. Not super sudsy but also not lotiony. I hate the lotiony ones that leave a tacky film. Mild but pleasant fragrance.

CONS: Price isn't the cheapest. (See my alternates.) Those that like LOTS of suds won't like this.

ALTERNATES: I am in love with the Equate version of this at Walmart. It is called "Age Resisting Body Wash." The scent is a bit more mild, and it absolutely works as well.

on 1/29/2013 12:24:00 PM

I love the floral scent like roses mixed with carnation flowers. All you need is little dime to moist all your body and spreads evenly even without a shower puff.

on 10/8/2012 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

My current favorite everyday body wash. Smells great and definitely leaves my skin softer.

on 5/1/2012 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

age defying body wash is a great body wash! It's got vitamin E,it leaves your skin moisturized and super soft! For the price,you got a nice amount of product! It lathers well! Love it!

on 4/2/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I couldn't believe how moisturizing this wash is! HG body wash for me =)

Looks: white, creamy lotion. very plain

Smells: to me, it is a light pleasant fragrance. I like it.

Feels: lathers up great, smooth (no little beads or scrubbers).

I use this then baby oil right when I'm done with my shower. Sooooo soft <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Interesting reviews on the scent! Such a huge range of answers....I personally thought the scent was the best part of the body wash! It smells like a mid-age perfume (not "old" in the least!) but somewhat flowery, somewhat musky, amber-y, somewhat like Chanel Allure or along those lines. I thought it smelled GREAT compared to what you usually get as body wash options: fruit, berries, and strong rose scents. I don't care for those at all.

I love how you get a huge bottle for $5 and it lasts me about 2.5 months (my last bottle I got for Christmas and it is now mid-March). I use it with a pouf but have been considering those Japanese bath towels. I think you need a pouf to get the lather--a washcloth just falls flat.

These are "age defying" products because they have a tiny bit of gold shimmer in them--i noticed in the Quench line and the similar A-D in-shower lotion. It isn't tacky--just enough to detract from that flat, dehydrated-looking skin tone you get after a certain age!

I will buy again; I like this product a lot. Wish the scent had more staying power. Usually my husband says something about the scent when I get out of the shower, but he didn't seem to notice this one.

on 3/21/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I found this in clearance section at Ulta for $4. This is the max I will pay for body wash. I'm assuming it is discontinued at this price. I bought the last 2 bottles. It has a mild fragrance and lathers well. I have no brand loyalty as far as body washes are concerned. I get whatever name brand I can get for $4 or under whether it's sale, coupons or both.