Boots No 7 Lash and Brow Perfector

Boots  No 7 Lash and Brow Perfector

2.7

on 5/18/2018 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

First i gave it a good value rating bc I found my tube. I have jo NJ idea where it came from but its brand new so it's a good value for myself. Lol. I am not sure how it is going to work bc I just applied it tonight for the first time. I will say that the name of the product misled me. I thought it was a product to make the lashes and/or brows grow. I also do lot have the original packaging either, as I stated above, I found mine. But I had to write a review simply to reply to the lady that said "it turns a dishwater brown after the 1st use" honey, that is the color that came off of your brows onto the wet spoolie. Lol. & if you can't get the product out of the bottom of the tube I'd try tapping the tube on my hand or a countertop, if you haven't already.

I really like this. Compared to other brow gels I've used, this actually keeps my brows in place. I've never noticed them looking going crazy or straying (but I'm also not going to a brushed-up, bushy brow. Mine are on the thinner side and my goal it to keep them staying in the direction they grow in). I like the brush size, I feel I have a lot of control over application. I also like it because it helps remove any excess face powders or eyeshadows that may have fallen into the hairs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this gel! i have fairly thick brows and just use gel daily, the brush on this wand is perfect for shaping thick brows! The staying power stays on tilll the end of the day and through working out.

on 1/18/2014 4:22:00 AM

I love the whole No.7 line and wanted to try this brow gel. I must say I really like it! It hold my brows in place all day. What I like about it is that it is not super hard to take it off and your eyebrows do not feel stiff. Great product and great packaging.

on 11/12/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a really nice gel with two different sides of the brush to apply to brows or lashes. It's clear, very light texture, and doesn't clump or flake off. Hypo-allergenic and Dermatologically tested. Not sure why others here have had such a negative experience with it.

on 1/13/2011 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

No7 is boots own brand, which I don't usually buy. I had a voucher and got suckered in, so bought this with 5 off, but even at a cost of 5.50, with the money off, I really dont feel it was worth it. It hasn't 'fixed' or held my eyebrows in any kind of form and is just a water based gel that has no effect on the eyebrow, no shine or hold in any way. Waste of money, and the No7 packaging is really quite un appealing. It's going straight in the bin. If I had paid 10.50 for this I'd have been very miffed.

on 11/3/2010 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This item was expensive, and I agree with the other reviews - it did nothing to hold my brow hairs in place! It was a total waste of money.

on 9/11/2010 6:21:00 PM

This product is supposed to be a conditioning gel but I found nothing conditioning about it. I used it as a clear mascara and got a little lash definition. Product really fell short so I won't be repurchasing.

on 4/21/2008 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

So I was looking for a clear mascara so I could sidestep the smearing underneath the eye problem. Just something to hold the curl on my super straight Asian lashes. Well, this wasn't it. Did absolutely nothing, didn't hold the curl and got flaky after a while. Since it's also for the brows, I tried it on my brows and it did nothing to hold my unruly brows in place. Straight to the trashcan.

on 1/11/2010 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Poor performing product. The gel has absolutely no holding power - swiping on my brows generously, it did not hold my brow hairs at all. If it can't even work to shape brow hairs, it doesn't stand a chance with lashes IMO, so I didn't even bother trying it with my straight asian lashes. I'm going to take this back to the store tomorrow *sigh*
(Gave it one lippie b/c of the packaging and the unique, dual-purposed brush. Great idea, if only the gel itself followed through!)

Popular Brows Products