Paul Mitchell PM Shines

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 8/9/2012 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've been a stylist for 40 years. This is a great product, although many people have unreasonable expectations. We all wash our hair almost everyday, so a demi isn't going to last..just the reality. The trade off is great shine and moisture and I think that is what we are all after. I use 6RO and Shine, and it looks terrific. I like it over my gray because it looks like tone on tone highights.

on 9/15/2009 7:16:00 PM

I am a stylist and my salon just started using PM Shines. I have used it on many individuals and it seems to give a good result color wise, and conditioning wise. We use to use Redkens Shades EQ, and although I am more familiar with those outcomes- I think PM Shines is going to be a better product.

With the comment made below about it washing out quickly- It is Demi Permanent Color so it doesn't stay very long- its deposit only. Before you use this product you should shampoo your hair with Paul Mitchell's Shampoo Three to get ALL impurities out of your hair, and deep into the cuticles of your hair. Then Color your hair, and then spend the extra money for Paul Mitchell Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner. If you don't use it -your color WILL fade fast.

Hope this helped.